FOFA - $1,000,000+ PER DAY IN PRIZES - International Soccer

Nicklas

I am thoroughly confused, not because your thread is confusing but because I cannot comprehend how to calculate prices.

I have no team as of yet, but I would like to put $2,200,000 down right off the bat along with take advantage of the Blue Fund upgrade if there are any spots left(thanks Cobalt :)).

I am sure you get this a lot but could you explain how to calculate how much it is to upgrade your team for future applications? :) thanks and sorry

(I have no idea what info to provide as some people are and are not inputting stadiums and cities)

Upgrade: ?? (plus whatever 2.2mil can get me)

Total cost: $2,200,000

Amount of Cities?: 9 Cities, 18 Stadiums

trade for 2.2 mil sent

Hi there, apologies for the confusion.  If you saw any particular points in the OP that seem to be wrong or outdated, please let me know and I will update them.  A lot has changed since FOFA started, so looking at earlier signups is not necessarily representative of what you need to do today. :)

I have created your country and processed your upgrade.  You start with 100 base strength (unfortunately, the promotion with Cobalt ended before the WC).  Extra points on top of that are 10,000 per point, so $2,200,000 will add 220 points to your strength, bringing your base total to 320.

Since you have 9 cities, you will have a capacity value of 10 (base cap value) + (9 * 20) = 190.  Stadium does not factor into capacity anymore.  It's all based on cities.

I have created your team and you are ready to play.  Let me know if there are any questions.

Cheers, and welcome!

Thanks! Ready to upgrade again! :)

Upgrade: 320 => 570

Amount of Cities: 9 => 9

Total Cost: $2,500,000

-- Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. --

e6Iegl7.jpg

Hey there, welcome.

You start with 100 strength instead of 50 (that's an old rule), and it costs $10,000 per point to upgrade after that.  There is no signup fee just for joining FOFA.

I've created your team.  Upgrading to 150 strength will cost you $500,000

Upgrade: Strength +100 (50 => 150)

Total cost: $194,500

I was perfectly happy, just another player living under the shadow of giants like Resvernas, that was, of course until I checked his nation page. I was shocked to discover that I actually outranked our despotic overlord! Why? I asked myself, screaming my anguish to the clouds. Then I suddenly realized, he had just spent more on this sham than I had! Even though I have many very important projects and will drastically stall my national development in doing so, I now had a point to prove!

Long story short, I'd like to add 32 million to me team.

cd2c7e54-149e-4d33-9777-209726087ae8_zps

I was perfectly happy, just another player living under the shadow of giants like Resvernas, that was, of course until I checked his nation page. I was shocked to discover that I actually outranked our despotic overlord! Why? I asked myself, screaming my anguish to the clouds. Then I suddenly realized, he had just spent more on this sham than I had! Even though I have many very important projects and will drastically stall my national development in doing so, I now had a point to prove!

Long story short, I'd like to add 32 million to me team.

Approved, pending payment

Edited by Nicklas