Time Machine one way trip.

James Gordon

Isn't life just one big time machine on a one way trip???

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

1984. I want to replace the baby me with the current me. I will come into the world as an even bigger genius than before, but with a fresh, undamaged brain to go with it. I will be an evil genius by the time I'm 10 and take over the world by the time I'm 14. My hidden island will be covered in gas, pitfall, gun turrets and snake traps. I will start exploration of Mars way earlier than it is. The Moon will become my artillery platform. Fear me! Muhahahahahaha

• Upvote 1

1984. I want to replace the baby me with the current me. I will come into the world as an even bigger genius than before, but with a fresh, undamaged brain to go with it. I will be an evil genius by the time I'm 10 and take over the world by the time I'm 14. My hidden island will be covered in gas, pitfall, gun turrets and snake traps. I will start exploration of Mars way earlier than it is. The Moon will become my artillery platform. Fear me! Muhahahahahaha

Don't you think people would get a little suspicious when they realize that their "baby" looks to be about 30 years old?

Seriously for me, I would go back to about 2002-2003 or so.Then I would save up money working a normal job for a year or two and invest all my savings in youtube. Than I would use the money made from that and invest in facebook, then twitter. By 2015 I would be incredibly rich and only 12-13 years older than I am now. Plus I could make some money betting on sporting events like they did in Back to the Future 2.

I thought about going back even further and investing in google or warning the government about 9/11. However I have a feeling that the government wouldn't believe me until the attacks happened, and after that they would just assume I had something to do with it and send me to gitmo. As for Google I just don't think it would be worth going back that far when I would already make a killing off the other big tech giants. Plus that would be an extra five years or so I would have to wait for technology to catch up to what I'm used to.

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I'd kill Nobeard for being retarded

• Upvote 4

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I would go back to 1AD and kill Jesus in the cradle.

Goodbye monotheism, and stagnant human progress along with it.

You should go further back in time and kill Abraham. He was the douche who started all this monotheism nonsence. That's why they called it Abrahamaic religions. The world is a lot better off with Shintoism

• Upvote 2

20th of July 1944.  I would ensure Hitler's assassination succeeds and help Germany sue for peace with the Western Allies and bring down the boom on Stalin

• Upvote 1

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

I would go to the Cambrian times, dick around for a while, the dies. The bacterias, cells, and viruses in my body would be released into the young, unprepared world. Either the entire world is destroyed by some bacterias coming from my ass, or new lifes evolves out of my rotting body.

The best way to eradicate humanity.

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

You should go further back in time and kill Abraham. He was the douche who started all this monotheism nonsence. That's why they called it Abrahamaic religions. The world is a lot better off with Shintoism

Probably a fair point, though the fact that judaism isn't evangelistic essentially means that it never would have gotten off the ground as an idea without organized Christianity.

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."

I'd kill Nobeard for being retarded

Except this isn't even related to the thread unless you somehow know when I was born (in which case, wtf creep).

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."

Lots of different places in time I'd like to go but not a one way trip. Mostly because medical science and technology has advanced so far in the last 100 years. I would have already been dead from a bacteria infection if this was 1915.

I kinda think I'd prefer being frozen and being brought back in 1000 years, if we haven't killed ourselves off by then. It would be much more exciting because things we thought impossible would probably be possible by then.

Things I hope happen within the next 1000 years in order of importance:

1# Cancer and most disease cured

2# Virtual sex simulators that work like they should

2# Robots that are cool

3# robot body parts

4# space ships

5# aliens

6# alien !@#$ that is better than human !@#$ making human women obsolete and they become kitchen slaves

7# people stop making nation sims that suck

• Upvote 1

What if you could go to ANY time in History, but it is only a one way trip. What time in History would you go and why? But you must be specific. Just year, don't worry about date unless you really want to.

I have a few destinations.

#1. 800-1000 AD, Norway - To see what life was really like at the hight of the Viking age.

#2. 2613 to 2494 BC Egypt - I wanna know how and why those pyramids were built.

#3. 1938-1945 USA - Who doesn't wanna see the most important piece of modern history?

#4. 509-27 BC Rome - Rome, duh.

#5. 1716 Carribean - Arrgh!

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Are you mad? (the last sentence)

Edited by Arthur James

20th of July 1944.  I would ensure Hitler's assassination succeeds and help Germany sue for peace with the Western Allies and bring down the boom on Stalin

That would never happen, Western Allies made it clear it was all or nothing.

Egypt would be worth the trip just to find no Hebrews there. The why and how of the pyramids are simple.

There would definitely be Hebrews as hebrew just meant non-Egyptian. Similar to the word barbarian for the Greeks. Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

That would never happen, Western Allies made it clear it was all or nothing.

You never know if Germany had a new government they might have considered it. Besides without Hitler things would have been a lot better for Germany. At the very least Germany would have remained united an spared the destruction of the Red Army's invasion.

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

You never know if Germany had a new government they might have considered it. Besides without Hitler things would have been a lot better for Germany. At the very least Germany would have remained united an spared the destruction of the Red Army's invasion.

I disagree. Not saying what Hitler did was right, but I'm skeptical that the nation would have stayed united had he not taken power. The Weimer Republic was living on borrowed money and borrowed time. Prussia and Bavaria were disagreeing a lot on politics, the whole nation was. Even though Hitler never really "won" the election, the NSDAP was easily the most popular party, but there were also a lot of communists.

When Hitler took power he simply exterminated all opposition and there were no more disagreements. In the end, I'd say that is what kept the nation together and the war and ensuing slaughter is what made the world wake the !@#$ up and realize they have to recognize the basic rights of people.

If not for all that, I think Germany would have eventually fallen apart at the expense of itself and the benefit of WWI's victors.

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--