You in 2000BC

Alice Lune

It says 2000BC, not 80000000BC

my bad, anyway back than, things weren't fished to death, which meant they could grow to full size. that means you might find yourself in the middle of a school of 200 pound Northern Pikes or if you're an unlucky chap and end up in an amazon paleochannel, 60 pound piranhas. basically end up in any river you're likely to receive an ass kicking :P

We would have an advantage because we understand the agricultural revolution.

Start a farm and barter for food and supplies.

Especially in north America and barbarian parts of the old world. It would be tough to get anyone to wait for the harvest, tho.

I'd place a priority on domesticating rabbits and chickens or whatever fowl I could find. A handful of rabbits in a hutch would produce enough meat and free up my time to be a farmer. It would take months for vegetables and years for vineyards and orchards. But, it would be worth it.

Especially in north America and barbarian parts of the old world. It would be tough to get anyone to wait for the harvest, tho.

I'd place a priority on domesticating rabbits and chickens or whatever fowl I could find. A handful of rabbits in a hutch would produce enough meat and free up my time to be a farmer. It would take months for vegetables and years for vineyards and orchards. But, it would be worth it.

ummm how do you think we learned to grow Corn (A plant native to Mexico)?

the ag revolution played out independently in North America and Asia aswell. 

namely mid continent North America and the Asian steppe/Yangtze valley. 

That was all low yield farming tho, they were vulnerable to droughts and famine/crop failure.

what makes you valuable is high yield farming that could support a moderate population

for 2 years off one crop season. that and better irrigation practices, the practices back than were on par with that of

sub saharan africa today.

Industry is another thing that makes you valuable,  

Carve a prophecy in something like stone henge fortelling of my birth (in English) and how important I am.  I would also go and write the most recent lotto roll over results in the same place I once carved in a cave.

I'd then wait arround till I came back and could carry on spending all my millions I just recently won whiles being idolised by all my holy followers.

Or, I'd get killed by some crazed horde.

Utrinque Paratus

ummm how do you think we learned to grow Corn (A plant native to Mexico)?

the ag revolution played out independently in North America and Asia aswell.

namely mid continent North America and the Asian steppe/Yangtze valley.

That was all low yield farming tho, they were vulnerable to droughts and famine/crop failure.

what makes you valuable is high yield farming that could support a moderate population

for 2 years off one crop season. that and better irrigation practices, the practices back than were on par with that of

sub saharan africa today.

Industry is another thing that makes you valuable,

The was farming going on in parts of America, but I'm sure they didn't farm where I am.

You'd be surprised how many advancements in against we'vegetable made in the last 200 years.

I am in India. So I want to see what it looks like before 2000 years back.

2000 years back it has advanced civilization so no problem. I am so lucky.

Not 2000 years back. 2000BC would be 4000 years ago. Not sure if the Hindus Valley civ had started yet and too lazy to open wiki.

35th century BC[edit] Year Date Event 3300 BC   Phase of the Indus Valley Civilization begins. The civilization used an early form of the Indus signs, the so-called Indus script.

27th century BC[edit] Year Date Event 2600 BC   The cities of Harappa and Mohenjo-daro become large metropolises and the civilization expands to over 2,500 cities and settlements across the whole of Pakistan, much of northern India, and large parts of Afghanistan,[14] covering a region of around one million square miles, which was larger than the land area of its contemporaries Egypt and Mesopotamia combined, and also had superior urban planning and sewage systems. The civilization began using the mature Indus script for its writing system. 2600 BC   End of the Early Dynastic II Period and the beginning of the Early Dynastic IIIa Period in Mesopotamia. 2700 BC   Mesoamericans begin to plant and domesticate corn. 2900 BC – 2334 BC   Mesopotamian wars of the Early Dynastic period. 26th century BC[edit] Year Date Event 2600 BC   Mature Harappan phase of the Indus Valley Civilization begins. The cities of HarappaLothalKalibanganDholaviraRakhigarhi and Mohenjo-daro become large metropolises and the civilization expands to over 2,500 cities and settlements. The civilization began using the mature Indus script 25th century BC[edit] Year Date Event 2500 BC   Dravidian Civilization begins in South India. 24th century BC[edit] 23px-Wiki_letter_w.svg.pngThis section is empty. You can help by adding to it(March 2012) 23rd century BC[edit] 23px-Wiki_letter_w.svg.pngThis section is empty. You can help by adding to it(March 2012) 22nd century BC[edit] 23px-Wiki_letter_w.svg.pngThis section is empty. You can help by adding to it(March 2012)

19th century BC[edit] Year Date Event 1900 BC   Late Harappan Phase of the Indus Valley Civilization begins, including Cemetery H culture and other cultures. 18th century BC[edit] Year Date Event 1800 BC   Iron Age in India. 17th century BC[edit] Year Date Event 1700 BC   Indus Valley Civilization comes to an end but is continued by the Cemetery H culture. 16th century BC[edit] 23px-Wiki_letter_w.svg.pngThis section is empty. You can help by adding to it(March 2012) 15th century BC[edit] Year Date Event 1500 BC   Early Vedic Period (to 1000 BC) 13th century BC[edit] Year Date Event 1300 BC   Cemetery H culture comes to an end 12th century BC[edit] Year Date Event 1200 BC   Rigveda (to 1000 BC) 11th century BC[edit] 23px-Wiki_letter_w.svg.pngThis section is empty. You can help by adding to it(March 2012)

10th century BC[edit] 1000 BC   Middle and Late Vedic period (to 500 BC)   Iron Age India     Iron Age kingdoms rule India— PanchalaKuruKosalaVideha. 9th century BC[edit] Year Date Event 877 BC   Birth of Parsvanatha, 23rd Jain Tirthankara (traditional date) 8th century BC[edit] Year Date Event 777 BC   Nirvana of Parsvanatha 23rd Jain Tirthankara 7th century BC[edit] Year Date Event 700 BC   The Upanishads, a sacred text of Hinduism, are written. 6th century BC[edit] Year Date Event 600 BC   Sixteen Maha Janapadas ("Great Realms" or "Great Kingdoms") emerge.   Vedic End of vedic period. 599 BC   Mahavira, 24th Tirthankar of Jainism is born (traditional date). 563 BC   SiddhÄrtha Gautama, Buddha-to-be, is born in Lumbini into a leading royal family in the republic of the Shakyas, which is now part of Nepal. 538 BC   Cyrus the Great, founder of the Persian Achaemenid Empire conquers northwestern parts of the Indian subcontinent. 527 BC   Nirvana of Mahavira 5th century BC[edit] Year Date Event 483 BC   Proposed Mahaparinirvana date of Gautama Buddha at Kushinagar. 4th century BC[edit] Year Date Event 400 BC   Siddharta Gautama 'Buddha' of the Shakya polity in S. Nepal, founds Buddhism (older date: 563–483 BC) 350 BC   Panini, a resident of Gandhara, describes the grammar and morphology of Sanskrit in the text Ashtadhyayi. Panini's standardized Sanskrit is known as Classical Sanskrit. 333 BC   Persian rule in the northwest ends after Darius III is defeated by Alexander the Great, who establishes the Macedonian Empire after inheriting the Persian Achaemenid Empire. 326 BC   Ambhi king of Takshasheela surrenders to Alexander.   Porus who ruled parts of the Punjab, fought Alexander at the Battle of the Hydaspes River. 321 BC   Mauryan Empire is founded by Chandragupta Maurya in Magadha after he defeats the Nanda dynasty and Macedonian Seleucid Empire. Mauryan capital city is Pataliputra(Modern Patna in Bihar) 305 BC   Chandragupta Maurya defeats Seleucus Nicator of the Seleucid Empire. 304 BC   Seleucus gives up his territories in the subcontinent (Afghanistan/Baluchistan) to Chandragupta in exchange for 500 elephants. Seleucus offers his daughter in marriage to Chandragupta to seal their friendship. 3rd century BC[edit] Year Date Event 273 BC   Ashoka the Great regarded as the greatest ancient Indian emperor, grandson of Chandragupta Maurya, ascends as emperor of the Mauryan Empire. 266 BC   Ashoka conquers and unifies most of South Asia, along with most of Afghanistan and Balochistan.[15] 265 BC   Kalinga War takes place between Ashoka and the kingdom of Kalinga.   After conquering Kalinga, Ashoka reportedly regrets what he had done, leading him to adopt Buddhism, which then became the quasi-official state religion of the Mauryan Empire. 261 BC   Conquest of Kalinga 260 BC   Ashoka begins displaying religious tolerance, grants animal rights, builds hospitals for people and animals, treats his subjects as equals regardless of caste or creed, and promotesnon-violence and republicanism.   Ashoka inscribes the Edicts of Ashoka, written down using Brahmi script. 232 BC   Ashoka dies and is succeeded by Kunala. 230 BC   Simuka declares independence from Mauryan rule and establishes the Satavahana Empire. 2nd century BC[edit] Year Date Event 200 BC   Kuninda Kingdom is established.   Tholkappiyam describes the grammar and morphology of Tamil; it is the oldest existing Tamil grammar (dates vary between 200 BCE and 100 CE). (to 100 BC) 184 BC   The Mauryan Empire, which shrunk considerably, collapses after its emperor Brihadrata is assassinated by his general Pushyamitra Sunga. Pushyamitra Sunga then establishes the Sunga dynasty. 180 BC   Establishment of the Indo-Greek kingdom. 1st century BC[edit] Year Date Event 80 BC   Establishment of the Indo-Scythian kingdom. 65 BC   The Pandyan king sends ambassadors to the Greek and Roman lands. 57 BC   Beginning of Vikram Era

from same wiki

I'd probably starve to death and then get eaten by a bear

10/10 would eat you

I have a pocket knife. It won't last long, but I will probably use it to carve arrows and a bow, then probably search for rocks decent enough for arrow heads, make knives, etc. 

There were native tribes here, but there's nothing around that would try to eat me unless I'm wounded. 

Remember that by 2000 BCE we already had domesticated wolves, dogs, cats, horses, and pretty much everything else. Most advanced tools would be made of copper or bronze. 

I have no idea what iron ore looks like or I'd probably attempt to make weapons out of that. 

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

I have no idea what iron ore looks like or I'd probably attempt to make weapons out of that. 

RxPezP2.png

There ya go

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I found some the other day, but can't find enough cobblestone for a furnace.

Well I'd try looking where you found the iron. :v

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

• 2 weeks later...