Fox of BRMC Condemns the attacks by MensaHQ

Red Huxley

Who hurt you...

It was directed to someone on the first page I thought I quoted him but it seems I have forgotten to.

Wassup bby gurl,

I understand ya feelinz is hurt but my man Pfeiffer is real stand up he dont play no games wit u. We attacked yo allianz to get the two of you's chatting together to be his baby momma.

So if u iz not a man pretending to be a babe, chat him up and you can join our alliance for a mad share of dat bank and a safe zone fo dat booty.

Alrite lemme no wat u think

This is what my comment was directed to

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I will accept I was wrong. I guess I don't understand this game, not sure if i even understand forums. Either way, I will fall back and become silent until I am awaken. zzz

Take it all as a learning experience Fox. It'll make you a stronger leader and get your leadership/memebers some experience.

The only way for this to be a complete loss, is if you learn nothing from it.

Don't worry too much, we all make mistakes, but the biggest mistake we can do is not learn from our mistakes.

Y'all will do great, I have a feeling about that :)

• Upvote 1

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

Yeah, I will accept I was wrong. I guess I don't understand this game, not sure if i even understand forums. Either way, I will fall back and become silent until I am awaken. zzz

Honestly, just go talk to Pfeiffer or someone in Mensa HQ leadership.  Even if you get 'nothing' from this, you'll have a better understanding of how an alliance's communication works for any future situations.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Never fall back. You learn from this, we learn from this, next time we deal differently and the outcome is unclear. That is the game you can do for sure.

• Upvote 1

tvPWtuA.gif