Fox of BRMC Condemns the attacks by MensaHQ

Red Huxley

It has came to my attention (3/17/15) that MensaHQ members have attacked my member of BRMC.

In three separate attacks, which I cannot ignore do to the fact that is has been consecutive. I firmly believe that the attacks were unjust and of no reason. I condemn these acts, and I cannot ignore this, while being the Head of the Alliance. We do not wish for War between our two alliances or even a Proxy War. I have came to the conclusion that this needs to be addressed formally or not, to stop any aggression towards my Alliance. I have one to two propositions for the MensaHQ.

One: A public apology, in detail, to the BRMC, including the MensaHQ members involved, the Head of MensaHQ as certification that such acts will not happen again.

Two: To pay Reparations for the losses during the Attacks, not including Infrastructure, military units, or recourse. But, only money that was lost during the attacks.
1. $110,000.00
2. $260,000.00
3. $318,000.00
  Total: $688,000.00

Note: If neither proportions are accepted, the future of our alliances will not share common goals, all trade will be stopped and will never return, communication will end and zero negotiations will occur.

• Upvote 4

tumblr_inline_mzvjuvBbSI1rpp474.gif

Dem recourses sure are expensmiff

Edited by Hysteria

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I was going to ignore this, but some random mibbit user who couldn't bother to register a nick came to !@#$ at me about it because apparently using a girl as your avatar makes you a nice lady and we were mean to Fox or some such bullshit.

Had you come to speak to me like an adult, instead of whining on the forum, I'd have tried to work something out with you. But this is just childish. You want to talk to me, I'm on IRC basically all day. You know this, grow up.

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

Maybe Fox should hire Noir to get Mensa to leave them alone :o

Eh, the only person I could hit is Pfeiffer. That's kind of overkill. Plus I legit hope this gets worked out. I've had zero issues with either side and talk to many of them daily.

But, I'm not involved. So I'll bow out here, and leave my well wishes.

q8nfyvc.gif

Wassup bby gurl,

I understand ya feelinz is hurt but my man Pfeiffer is real stand up he dont play no games wit u. We attacked yo allianz to get the two of you's chatting together to be his baby momma.

So if u iz not a man pretending to be a babe, chat him up and you can join our alliance for a mad share of dat bank and a safe zone fo dat booty.

Alrite lemme no wat u think

• Upvote 1

I was going to ignore this, but some random mibbit user who couldn't bother to register a nick came to !@#$ at me about it because apparently using a girl as your avatar makes you a nice lady and we were mean to Fox or some such !@#$.

Had you come to speak to me like an adult, instead of whining on the forum, I'd have tried to work something out with you. But this is just childish. You want to talk to me, I'm on IRC basically all day. You know this, grow up.

LOLwut? :rolleyes:

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I was going to ignore this, but some random mibbit user who couldn't bother to register a nick came to !@#$ at me about it because apparently using a girl as your avatar makes you a nice lady and we were mean to Fox or some such !@#$.

Raiders gonna raid.

tbf this isn't really whining or calling you out but instead recognizing wars

• Upvote 5

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

I like to argue as much as the next guy but I would appreciate if anyone wanting to continue to discuss this move to the IRC for our alliance. It makes all of us look a bit trashy arguing on a thread, especially with this post getting constant replies, it will become a "hot" topic and make all involved look bad. :P

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

I like to argue as much as the next guy but I would appreciate if anyone wanting to continue to discuss this move to the IRC for our alliance. It makes all of us look a bit trashy arguing on a thread, especially with this post getting constant replies, it will become a "hot" topic and make all involved look bad. :P

Perhaps Dio can guide you to locate Pfeiffer as he is on IRC right now?  ( And always is just about )

The name is the same.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I really (don't) appreciate Pfeiffer's notion that because Fox has a girl avatar she's clearly using her gender to score peacefulness points with the guys. Yeah. Real great politics here, man.

Nevertheless, here's hoping something gets worked out. I know Fox has been nothing but friendly on the forums and most of my dealings with Mensa have been amicable, with some exceptions.

Edited by Erin
  • Upvote 1

Please keep arguing on the thread.

I know I'm not the only one who would appreciate it if you did.

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q