Politics & War Radio!

http://mixlr.com/cynicalbastard2/showreel/

The first hour of the show was using a different setup and got recorded at the link above. Sorry for the random robot overlord screams.

Next week will be a lot better!

I missed another discussion about Pub's vague sexuality? Dammit. :( Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

This week will be Tim and myself co-hosting with WANA as our special guest! If you'd like to come on the show or have any special competitions you would like us to do shoot me a message either in-game or on IRC and I'll get back to you.

uHQTKq6.png

Tune in tomorrow for "K." at 8:00 pm Orbis Time (10:00 pm EST) and you could win in game cash!!

Your hosts are Rampage (Cynic/Psycho) and Shellhound.

Tim Armstrong will be a co-host this week, along with special guests throughout the show including WANA. 

Topics will include most discussed issues from the Orbis World Forums. This is an informal show where we encourage drinking and procrastinate doing math.

OUR GAMES THIS WEEK WILL INCLUDE:

1. Trivia Game: Two listeners will compete head-to-head for a $500K in game cash prize. Each person will be asked 10 questions about RL and PnW. (A tie will be broken with three bonus questions.) Post in this thread if you want to play. Those who were first to respond and are around IRC in #radio when the time comes will be our contestants. You need to be able to join our Skype call.

Winner takes the prize and the dignity of the loser.

2. Sing a Song: The co-hosts will choose a song for you to sing on air. Sing the whole song from start to finish and take $500K in game cash prize back to your nation. Post in this thread if you want to sing. You will need to play the song on your end and be able to join our Skype call.

Winner takes the prize but leaves his dignity at the door.

RADIO INFORMATION

Radio Link || Radio Archives || #Radio on Coldfront

• Upvote 1

The "K" show was okay last night. WANA was unintentionally hilarious by trying to advertise his alliance on the show. :P

Edited by Ceres

For those of you who missed the Prefontaine & Malone show last night (at a special time), the archives are up!

Including the technical glitches...

http://pw.mdlwebs.com/radio/archive/premalone/index.htm

• Upvote 1

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

The Prefontaine & Malone show will be on hiatus for a while for anyone interested. While we may still run special episodes, our regular bi-weekly show is going on hold.

Can we expect a replacement program?

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

You guys should record the "K." show from now on. Some nights I'm not around to listen and it's nice to be able to pull it up and see what I missed - I'm sure others feel the same.

• Upvote 1

Who do I need to talk to if interested in DJing? I did it for Bootleg Radio when it featured primarily P&W, and would love to do the same for its successor. :D

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1