A press conference with the Chief Justice Micheal Malone

Dwynn

8oFUXyJ.png

The following is a communication from Chief Justice Micheal Malone.

Greetings Citizens,

Justice is swift, and often flies in the face of logic. One must be brave to be an enforcer of Justice, and know that often the odds will be stacked against them. Recently Justice was dealt with swift enforcement to one named MorganFraser. Knowing full well the odds that would be stacked against us, the Justice Department was left no choice but to dispense Justice on this wanton criminal.

As Justice was dispensed, many called our actions unjust and undeserving. Those many were of course those who would harbor this criminal. The rest of the world rejoiced as Justice was delivered in a swift and decisive manner. Some openly, and some behind veils of secrecy.

Let it be known that the Judgement against MorganFraser is complete. His sentence has been carried out, and I, as a tool of Justice, hope he has learned his lesson. There will always be those willing to stand for Justice, even in the face of unsurmountable odds.

To those who would harbor the criminal, lessen his transgressions, and rebuke the claims of his criminality. You will win no points with me or the rest of Orbis. Do what you will, but Justice has been served.

Chief Justice Micheal Malone

This ends the communication from the Chief Justice.

MfZ31iN.png

• Upvote 4

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

I hope you don't take real life nearly as serious as you do this game. If you don't have high blood pressure now you sure will soon. 

• Upvote 2

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Justice-is-Served-logo.jpg

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Mr. Chief Justice! Mr. Chief Justice!

Do you consider this to be something the whole community sees as Justice or is it perhaps your own biased view of what Justice is? What were MorganFraser's charges?

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

8oFUXyJ.png

The following is a communication from Chief Justice Micheal Malone.

Greetings Citizens,

Justice is swift, and often flies in the face of logic. One must be brave to be an enforcer of Justice, and know that often the odds will be stacked against them. Recently Justice was dealt with swift enforcement to one named MorganFraser. Knowing full well the odds that would be stacked against us, the Justice Department was left no choice but to dispense Justice on this wanton criminal.

As Justice was dispensed, many called our actions unjust and undeserving. Those many were of course those who would harbor this criminal. The rest of the world rejoiced as Justice was delivered in a swift and decisive manner. Some openly, and some behind veils of secrecy.

Let it be known that the Judgement against MorganFraser is complete. His sentence has been carried out, and I, as a tool of Justice, hope he has learned his lesson. There will always be those willing to stand for Justice, even in the face of unsurmountable odds.

To those who would harbor the criminal, lessen his transgressions, and rebuke the claims of his criminality. You will win no points with me or the rest of Orbis. Do what you will, but Justice has been served.

Chief Justice Micheal Malone

This ends the communication from the Chief Justice.

MfZ31iN.png

Valar Dohaeris

wF9Bjre.gif

I hope you don't take real life nearly as serious as you do this game. If you don't have high blood pressure now you sure will soon. 

It's nice to see that the out-of-game insults vein runs deep in your alliance. Thank you for sharing.

Justice? You lost the war, the missile you you hit him with, was the only thing that didnt turn this war into a complete embarrasment for you.  Who is gloating like an idiot now?

No, you're absolutely right. Missile damage was a contributing factor to this. But you act as if I intended to hammer him into squat. As I said in the IRC channel in the logs that were provided, I merely meant to sock him in the jaw to show him he's not safe. Now, run along. You've got some more PR to spin.

Mr. Chief Justice! Mr. Chief Justice!

Do you consider this to be something the whole community sees as Justice or is it perhaps your own biased view of what Justice is? What were MorganFraser's charges?

From the number of commendations I received upon communication networks, the global opinion appears to be that of Justice. Morgan Fraser's chargers were repeated flagrant violations of communication standards. When he was made aware of his transgressions, he would simply taunt any who told him of them to "do something about it" as it were. After multiple violations, including those that would anger the peacekeepers of the communication network, it was time for the Justice Department to show the criminal that he was not invincible or untouchable. We consider this Judgement completed.

I have no idea where this came from. You realize he is RPING a character... right?
  • Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

*Pushes through the crowd, cameras rolling*

You say you believe the general consensus of the community is justice served, but what of the people who disagree? Do you believe there is plotting going on for retribution? You did openly attack an organization known for retaliating against rouge attacks.

*Pushes through the crowd, cameras rolling*

You say you believe the general consensus of the community is justice served, but what of the people who disagree? Do you believe there is plotting going on for retribution? You did openly attack an organization known for retaliating against rouge attacks.

As I said in my initial announcement, the only dissent against Justice that has been relayed to me has been from those who would harbor the criminal and downplay his actions.

That said, I am well aware that the organization will likely continue attacks. As is their choice, but it will be costly endeavor for all, and truly does play into the plans of the Hall of Justice.

I don't understand your op, you lost the war against him. Also, you're still not off the hook just because your war backfired and you lost.

It is too early to discuss getting yourself peace if that was your intent, but you can contact us in a bit.

Edited by Impero
  • Upvote 1

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

The President of the United Obaman Empire has named a replacement Chief Justice following the death of Chief Justice Malone in the war against Morgan Fraser (http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5122-an-announcement-from-the-president-of-the-united-obaman-empire/)

• Upvote 1

I don't understand your op, you lost the war against him. Also, you're still not off the hook just because your war backfired and you lost.

It is too early to discuss getting yourself peace if that was your intent, but you can contact us in a bit.

Owned.  :lol:

• Upvote 1

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

I lost the war? You mean the war that I out-damaged him in? Or the fact that I let him re-beige me to reset my 5 day beige timer? I know war is new to you guys, buuuuut yeah.

My op was simple, it wasn't to produce a massive beatdown of Morgan. I simply wished to sock him in the jaw, as I said on IRC, to let him know he wasn't invincible or untouchable. I'm simply a man of my word, that's all.

And I don't see anywhere in my announcement where I asked for peace. 

Do you have any other silly questions Citizen?

I lost the war? You mean the war that I out-damaged him in? Or the fact that I let him re-beige me to reset my 5 day beige timer? I know war is new to you guys, buuuuut yeah.

My op was simple, it wasn't to produce a massive beatdown of Morgan. I simply wished to sock him in the jaw, as I said on IRC, to let him know he wasn't invincible or untouchable. I'm simply a man of my word, that's all.

And I don't see anywhere in my announcement where I asked for peace. 

Do you have any other silly questions Citizen?

You lost the war. It says so right on the screen.

Edited by Impero

imperosig.png

Clearly you're not familiar with how the war system works... so I'll clue you in on something.

HAU8qZv.png

Haven't you figured out I like getting you all hot and bothered.

Go lose more wars.

imperosig.png

Justice? You lost the war, the missile you you hit him with, was the only thing that didnt turn this war into a complete embarrasment for you.  Who is gloating like an idiot now?

Really? I was going to congrat him, then I saw this.

Clearly you're not familiar with how the war system works... so I'll clue you in on something.

HAU8qZv.png

Hmm.... I call a draw and demand a rematch!

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Also, this: http://pastebin.com/sphsdcxq

/me blinks.

• Upvote 2