The Dragon killed the King! Gregory steps down.

Spyro

Movie-script-about-family-trapped-inside

Now hear this, now hear this!

King Gregory of the Green Protection Agency has stepped down from his thrown.

Dispite the fire raging in my eyes for this mans distruction for his unjust actions against me, I applaud him for finally doing whats best for the GPA. The guillotine slammed shut, and the crown rolled off, never to be seen again.

As much as I would have liked to of chewed the head right off of him, it's a fitting end to his horrific reign, him stepping down, head held low, chin against chest, acknowledging he failed.

I must say tho, the man giving up so quickly is a disappointment, all this chaos for nothing, why did he even bother to let it go so far, when it could have been solved rather easy with acknowledging my good gesture and compensating for its loss.

I warned you, that such action would be your downfall, you thought better, you thought I was below you, you felt I couldn't touch a single stone on the road to power that you created. Your pride mistakened you.

But enough about your pettiness, you've experienced enough shame.

My last message is to the GPA directly. I know I am not welcomed back to the Agency, and after all that has happened, all the lies, the hypocrisy, the favoritism, the false identiy, I don't desire you, and you don't deserve me. I'm sure there's a unity of kingdoms out there needing a faithful dragon, one where the dragon may finally rest peacefully. And I'm sure to find it eventually.

As for the remaining screenshots I hold, about 81 to be exact. I'm a man of my word, they wont be displayed, and after this you wont be bothered by me.

I do hope you find a leader who can lead you well and appropriately.

Take care!

wallpaper_the_legend_of_spyro_dawn_of_th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c54K34Ghses

62e1b13fd74b46e3cd05034d2f3b0f7c43283430

• Upvote 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I was against your leaving, and I was against House leaving too... unfortunate how things work themselves out.

I've not been active in these affairs and did not interact with you any great deal... but whatever the case good luck to you.

I think this post was in bad taste, but whatevs. Hooray for something? \o/

Just me picking at him a bit before deleting or having the posts deleted.

If that's possible.

This is just sad in so many levels. Whatever makes you feel good about yourself, I guess

Not about feeling good, after all that went on inside the GPA, its more like venting the remaining frustartion out.

• Upvote 1

Okay, you got what you wanted, but making a celebratory thread bragging about being able to dethrone a leader was a low blow. Not only did you poke your prick into his side until he gave in, but you then go around and say he didn't put up enough of a fight? Where do you f**king get off?!

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Okay, you got what you wanted, but making a celebratory thread bragging about being able to dethrone a leader was a low blow. Not only did you poke your prick into his side until he gave in, but you then go around and say he didn't put up enough of a fight? Where do you f**king get off?!

I get off at home, sometimes in the restroom, mostly in my bedroom. lol

• Upvote 2

I get off at home, sometimes in the restroom, mostly in my bedroom. lol

You should try the kitchen, then when people are eating, spill a bit of food, but decide to eat it anyways, you can laugh to yourself and be like "hehe, I came there once"

420kekscope.jpg

You should try the kitchen, then when people are eating, spill a bit of food, but decide to eat it anyways, you can laugh to yourself and be like "hehe, I came there once"

I like getting off in my own privacy, sooooo. No.

I like getting off in my own privacy, sooooo. No.

Being alone was implied. I meant that when you eat with other people, you'll be the only one who knows that you nutted on the table when they weren't there

420kekscope.jpg

Being alone was implied. I meant that when you eat with other people, you'll be the only one who knows that you nutted on the table when they weren't there

That would be....... weird. lol

Unleash the dragon!

Yeah-baby-joey.gif

Ok, I'm done posting, if anyone can do it, please delete or lock this thread.

• Upvote 1