World War Three this year? Or.. no?

Franz Von Dietrich

I've been seeing lot's of rumors saying there could be a World War Three this year. I highly doubt it, due to diplomatic substances taking place in order to prevent such thing. Though, Russia and USA Relations have seen to be getting rather hostile in most depending order.

Russia's WMDs are more likely to explode in their silos than launch. Zero chance of escalation into even a conventional war.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

If you were to go back to, say, 1913/14 and look at the political climate in Russia and Europe, it might be eye opening.

Then fast forward to 1931,or 2, and look close at the poitics of Europe, you might get a bit bug eyed, comparing what was happening then and what is happening now.

I doubt there will be a world war three, similar to the first two, in the next year, but it wouldn't be a surprise.

We are already involved in a world war, just nobody wants to admit it.

I doubt it. Neither side could beat the other in all out war. We both know it.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

If you were to go back to, say, 1913/14 and look at the political climate in Russia and Europe, it might be eye opening.

Then fast forward to 1931,or 2, and look close at the poitics of Europe, you might get a bit bug eyed, comparing what was happening then and what is happening now.

I doubt there will be a world war three, similar to the first two, in the next year, but it wouldn't be a surprise.

We are already involved in a world war, just nobody wants to admit it.

Are you referring to the War on Terrorism?

Guest Ronald Reagen

WW3 won't happen but Russia is being more hostile to post-soviet satellites, there will be war this year between Russia and post-soviet nations for sure.

Are you referring to the War on Terrorism?

That phrase is not exactly accurate. Terrorism is but one tactic of a much larger war of ideologies.

I probably should not have typed that line, as I don't really have the desire to get into a discussion that may well get myself, or others, banned from the forum. Assuming this forum is as "tolerant" as other forums I've been on.

They would gain a shitload of territory before we could stop them. But, we would stop them in or just after France.

It's in the bible. Russia is the white horseman.

Russia's WMDs are more likely to explode in their silos than launch. Zero chance of escalation into even a conventional war.

I laughed way too hard at this. 

Americans... :facepalm:

What? We aren't the ones making a fifth generation tank... Yet. 

Yes, one side could beat the other. They would be very vulnerable to a third power (China) invading. 

AFAIK, we aren't marked yet. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

They would gain a shitload of territory before we could stop them. But, we would stop them in or just after France.

lolbiblelol

Yes, one side could beat the other. They would be very vulnerable to a third power (China) invading.

I highly doubt China would join our side, and they wouldn't be able to invade us. But if they did join our side, I'm not so sure they could invade Russia either.

The horsemen come over a year before anyone is marked, and only 144,000 will be marked.

I feel like I'm listening to Glenn Beck...

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

It didn't escalate to a shooting war for 50 years during the Cold War, what has changed that it would escalate now? Russia is in a weaker position than it was then (recklessness=/= strength), and MAD is still a real threat.

It all depends on whether either party threatens a core interest of the other. AFAIK, the US has no treaty obligations to defend Ukraine (the sometimes-cited Budapest Memorandum was an NAP, not a protectorate; read it!). If Russia invades a country that the US is not allied to, it's simply not worth risking WWIII to use force protect a non-ally. Sorry, it's not. You can call it appeasement, I call it sanity. Hitler didn't have nukes behind him when he rolled into Sudetenland.

If Russia invades a NATO country, that would be different, and ill-advised. There's no winner in that scenario, unless NATO backs down from its obligations, then Russia wins, and "NATO" becomes a byword for failure like "League of Nations". And I don't think it will come to that for the same reason it didn't come to that during the Cold War: because Russia doesn't want WWIII either.

More proxies, sanctions, and empty words, probably will stay that way at least until Putin is done being President.

hxvRjGK.jpg

lolbiblelol

I highly doubt China would join our side, and they wouldn't be able to invade us. But if they did join our side, I'm not so sure they could invade Russia either.

I feel like I'm listening to Glenn Beck...

Is he into that stuff? I am aware of his existence, but that is all.

Revelations stuff is a running joke of mine. I got some sweet residuals from writing on the subject. It's one of those things people can't get enough of.

Really, you can make prophesy fit any event, given enough metaphorical license. It just so happens that current events are rendering my book accurate, so :)

Anywho...Russia (USA, too) wants puppets, not territory.

Is he into that stuff? I am aware of his existence, but that is all.

His final episode of his show on Fox News was all about how Russia and Turkey were going to unite and start some big ass "revelations" war, end times are nigh, blah blah blah.

Course he's always bringing biblical shit into his "predictions" that never come true.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

His final episode of his show on Fox News was all about how Russia and Turkey were going to unite and start some big ass "revelations" war, end times are nigh, blah blah blah.

Course he's always bringing biblical !@#$ into his "predictions" that never come true.

Most people have no idea what the book actually says. They preach hersay, without ever reading and analyzing the text. Ex. people believe in the rapture. There's nothing in the bible to remotely suggest it.

Turkey is supposed to be a reluctant partner in all this. They go along for a while then change their minds. Likely when the horsemen go beyond their original agreement. Turkey isn't a horseman (bottom line).

According to the book there's going to be several catastrophic events that leave regions weak and herald Ww3. You'll know very well if and when you should start repenting.

Edited by SoS
  • Upvote 1

Most people have no idea what the book actually says. They preach hersay, without ever reading and analyzing the text. Ex. people believe in the rapture. There's nothing in the bible to remotely suggest it.

Turkey is supposed to be a reluctant partner in all this. They go along for a while then change their minds. Likely when the horsemen go beyond their original agreement. Turkey isn't a horseman (bottom line).

According to the book there's going to be several catastrophic events that leave regions weak and herald Ww3. You'll know very well if and when you should start repenting.

Pretty sure this is an example of Poe's Law.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

we threaten, Russia gets pissed, Russia nukes themselves, the problem solves itself! Brilliant :D