i really hate treasures

Hereno

Only if we can opt out from having to remember you exist.

you can always get drunk and try to forget, but i don't think sheepy can code that one

this, on the other hand, requires the opposite of coding - making things more simple and clean-cut

I would love to be able to opt out of treasures on a nation level and even on an alliance level. I understand that treasures are intended to create a more dynamic game, but what if all I want is to putter along at my very predictable pace?

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Treasures are great at some point for boasting money, but the gain is too much for the personal gain.

When you got one of it in next round, you should say it bad from gaining benefit from it bcos we need targets.

Edited by Arthur James

Oh FML. This bullshit actually got added?

Can we please stop adding stupid disproportionate features to the game for the sole sake of incentivising baseless war?

I would love to be able to opt out of treasures on a nation level and even on an alliance level. I understand that treasures are intended to create a more dynamic game, but what if all I want is to putter along at my very predictable pace?

The game is plenty dynamic enough without treasures anyway.

Treasures are great at some point for boasting money, but the gain is too much for the personal gain.

When you got it in next round, you should say it bad from gaining benefit from it.

I um....

(゜-゜)

(゜.゜)

(゜_゜>)

ヽ(´ー`)┌

I have no idea what this means...

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

also there are currently no statistics to prove the fact that treasures increase the occurrence of wars, since that was their main goal.... all we can do is conclude they failed

so now we have a random increase for your income... better pray to RNjesus you'll get lucky 

tumblr_n08c8brOmX1sk379io6_250.gif

Going for top nation

also there are currently no statistics to prove the fact that treasures increase the occurrence of wars, since that was their main goal.... all we can do is conclude they failed

so now we have a random increase for your income... better pray to RNjesus you'll get lucky 

It's been like... less than a month. Calm down.

• Upvote 1

uHQTKq6.png

• Administrators

It's been like... less than a month. Calm down.

I agree, and I'm not finished with them yet (still going to add the stacking alliance bonuses).

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I agree, and I'm not finished with them yet (still going to add the stacking alliance bonuses).

Id take a minute to rethink adding the alliance bonus. I was fully in support of it till reading someone's post about it and it changed my mind. with large alliance bonuses (20%+) it's going to force the world into war. Whilst we want more war, this will bring about eternal war pretty much and make the game lose all politics as the only reasons for war will be to get the treasures and the entire game will revolve around them. Any less than 20% will just be pointless and no one will war at all. So I guess im just suggesting scrapping treasures and implementing something more interesting for the game.

Edit: to actually make war more appealing, see the missiles and nukes thread. Tl;Dr make missiles less destructive.

Edited by Phiney
T7Vrilp.png

Another side effect might be "X declares on Y, to take the 1 treasure from the guy who has it.  Y ultimatumed to let X take the 1 treasure with no counter attacks, or X keeps their alliance at war endlessly. X also can call in Z, A, B, C and D if needed.

Maybe it would be fun.  As long as you aren't Y.

Duke of House Greyjoy

thats my point doing it by increasing income is iffy if its too little it will have no effect or if  its worth fighting for then it will be a continuous fight ....

Edited by last187

tumblr_n08c8brOmX1sk379io6_250.gif

Going for top nation