A Public Call for Action - ESA Requests Assistance

Aksel

These outbursts when anyone criticises you.

751be51d.gif

Those aren't outbursts...that's just....

unbSpStuvwU2Q.gif

*I also didn't see any of this as criticism. I saw it as, someone who doesn't read the OP, someone who clearly doesn't speak English, and someone who doesn't get the fact that diplomacy just ain't cutting it right now. :P

Edited by The Speaker
  • Upvote 3

1)You guys are part of a damn bloc. You should really NEVER need to go to the forum to ask for help.

2) if your members are too small,force feed them to get bigger. If you have too many to do so or can't trust them to not screw you....think long and hard about your recruiting and acceptance criteria.

• Upvote 2

1)You guys are part of a damn bloc. You should really NEVER need to go to the forum to ask for help.

2) if your members are too small,force feed them to get bigger. If you have too many to do so or can't trust them to not screw you....think long and hard about your recruiting and acceptance criteria.

really it's politics 101.  You should never, in a political simulator, show your weakness on the OWF.  

Let me translate to you what this means to other would-be raiders.  

1.  ESA has raid-able targets

2.  ESA doesn't have the power to defend them, and generally lacks alliance fortitude

3.  Let's raid ESA

4.  Profit.  

At best, this should have been handled between you and your bloc mates in the privacy of back-room IRC channels, however you have decided to show your weakness and your ass on the forums.  

Wrong move.   

-criticism- 

x3Vts8o.gif

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Arm your members and let them do their fighting. Your alliance should have enough cash to aid bomb the hell out of your lower tier members. 

I don't think this post is really unnecessary. I agree with others saying that this announcement only makes your alliance look more enticing to would-be rogues/raiders. 

Edited by Aphelion

aphelion3_zpsonpnqy10.png

When the raiders alliance became a problem the game attempted to unite against the problem, I think that's what ESA was going for, but I could be wrong. I don't know if PB's crew is targeting anyone in range, or just inactives. If it's anyone, perhaps the smaller nations of alliances could unite to deal with the problem. If it's just raiding inactives, well, don't keep inactives in your ranks.

Most people know PB has a ridiculous war chest resource-wise so embargoing their alliance will only do so much. But I think that might be the first step, trying to rally alliances to combat the raiding issues with embargoes first. With low-tier raiding seemingly a common problem for alliances, seeking to band together against the problem doesn't seem overtly bad. It was attempted in the past. Good luck finding a few brand new nations to fund and fight.

scSqPGJ.gif

This thread reminds me of a similar one another alliance posted. Went great for them.

Oh, die in a fire.

• Upvote 3

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

really it's politics 101.  You should never, in a political simulator, show your weakness on the OWF.  

2.  ESA doesn't have the power to defend them, and generally lacks alliance fortitude

3.  Let's raid ESA

4.  Profit.  

At best, this should have been handled between you and your bloc mates in the privacy of back-room IRC channels, however you have decided to show your weakness and your ass on the forums.  

Wrong move.   

why the hell are you replying to me?

• Upvote 1

When the raiders alliance became a problem the game attempted to unite against the problem, I think that's what ESA was going for, but I could be wrong. I don't know if PB's crew is targeting anyone in range, or just inactives. If it's anyone, perhaps the smaller nations of alliances could unite to deal with the problem. If it's just raiding inactives, well, don't keep inactives in your ranks.

Most people know PB has a ridiculous war chest resource-wise so embargoing their alliance will only do so much. But I think that might be the first step, trying to rally alliances to combat the raiding issues with embargoes first. With low-tier raiding seemingly a common problem for alliances, seeking to band together against the problem doesn't seem overtly bad. It was attempted in the past. Good luck finding a few brand new nations to fund and fight.

At least Guardian doesn't circle-jerk on posts their protectorates make.  Good to know there are some exceptions to the rule.

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

3.  Let's raid ESA

4.  Profit.  

Wrong move.   

What I see is

1. ESA has enough new members to make easy targets for the hounds

2. ESA has to much power to protect them and our ranks are solid above newbie.

3. Washed up wrestlers talking smack, so weak the rock hangs his head, gets out of the ring, and runs with scissors up his nose like the rest of you hasbeens or never weres.

4. People before profit, not that money is the issue. Our alliance hands out lots to its members. Each raid got our members 500k. The 12k in damages is a drop compared to my missiles

Why raid for peanuts when we pay more than you will ever steal. We are offering a chance to unite against rogue raiders and pay well for it. Go get your mom to wipe your nose then put on your big boy pants and speak when spoken to.

I give them a month.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

What I see is

1. ESA has enough new members to make easy targets for the hounds

2. ESA has to much power to protect them and our ranks are solid above newbie.

3. Washed up wrestlers talking smack, so weak the rock hangs his head, gets out of the ring, and runs with scissors up his nose like the rest of you hasbeens or never weres.

4. People before profit, not that money is the issue. Our alliance hands out lots to its members. Each raid got our members 500k. The 12k in damages is a drop compared to my missiles

Why raid for peanuts when we pay more than you will ever steal. We are offering a chance to unite against rogue raiders and pay well for it. Go get your mom to wipe your nose then put on your big boy pants and speak when spoken to.

quoting this for posterity. I'll respond when I have time, but my first thought is that you're getting close to the edge with the backpedeling.   

That would imply im backing up. I know the roids destroyed your upper cognitive abilities but seriously.......Im the ape and have a better understanding of what that term means. Please try to focus and use proper words for the situation or you sir are the one with your ass out on the forums. Please also try to learn how to spell.  Am I getting close to the edge with my constant banana eatting as well? Pedal Pedal Pedal

Edited by Apeman