Noocracy Government Broken

Presidential

So, Noocracy is supposed to make national projects costs 5% less. This seems to be purely cosmetic as it lists them as 5% cheaper BUT when I purchased my ironworks it cost the normal amount (meaning I had to use 750 aluminum, 1250 gas, and 5 million dollars) It also would not allow me to build it with 718.5 tons of aluminum, (I had 748, and should have been able to purchase it with 718.5 aluminum, but it said I was short on aluminum so I purchased two more and it consumed the full normal amount required) I am kinda surprised this hasn't been reported yet, has anyone else had this issue?

So, Noocracy is supposed to make national projects costs 5% less. This seems to be purely cosmetic as it lists them as 5% cheaper BUT when I purchased my ironworks it cost the normal amount (meaning I had to use 750 aluminum, 1250 gas, and 5 million dollars) It also would not allow me to build it with 718.5 tons of aluminum, (I had 748, and should have been able to purchase it with 718.5 aluminum, but it said I was short on aluminum so I purchased two more and it consumed the full normal amount required) I am kinda surprised this hasn't been reported yet, has anyone else had this issue?

Maybe noocracy has nothing to do with resources, but only monetarily? Did it cost the full 5 mil to build, or was it 4.75 mil? Maybe it's working, but you are just reading it wrong. It says "cost," which could mean either the whole project was 5% less, OR that it was 5% cheaper to spend with your currency.

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Military gov type doesn't reduce food upkeep on soldiers so it's likely no gov type reduces costs of resources.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

Noocracy says it reduces the resource price as well on the project screen, that said I fairly certain I bought mine for the reduced price in both price and resources since I recall I was barely over the prices listed at the reduced amount.

However it could be that this price reduction only works on certain projects and has bugs on others. 

Edited by Diabolos
  • Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

I fail to see how Noocracy should reduce resource costs when everyone clamored that Stratocracy was right in reducing only financial costs for military. You can't have it both ways.

I agree with Michael Malone. Either all government effects should affect both money and resources, or none of them should.

This includes Democracy.

• Upvote 1

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

I fail to see how Noocracy should reduce resource costs when everyone clamored that Stratocracy was right in reducing only financial costs for military. You can't have it both ways.

Boom.

Request denied.

q8nfyvc.gif

• 1 month later...

A random nation in VE had this many resources: 

Gasoline 1,425.00 Aluminum 748.00 $ 4,955,557.38

This would be enough to buy the missile launch pad with the noocracy gov, however they received this message:

You don't have enough money for this National Project.

You don't have enough aluminum for that National Project.

You don't have enough gasoline for that National Project.

SO.... the noocracy government does NOTHING at all it seems...  (Which I reported a month ago here)

A random nation in VE had this many resources: 

Gasoline 1,425.00 Aluminum 748.00 $ 4,955,557.38

This would be enough to buy the missile launch pad with the noocracy gov, however they received this message:

You don't have enough money for this National Project.

You don't have enough aluminum for that National Project.

You don't have enough gasoline for that National Project.

SO.... the noocracy government does NOTHING at all it seems...  (Which I reported a month ago here)

It's, uh, steel, not aluminum m8...

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Oh I was talking about the ironworks project in this instance!

Sorry for not clarifying :/

Ironworks
ironworks.png Ironworks is a national project that boosts steel production nationwide. Rates increase from 0.75/turn (per Steel Mill) to 1.02/turn (per Steel Mill).

aluminum.png750
gasoline.png1,500
money.png$5,000,000

With noocracy and it's 5% reduction my VE buddy should have been able to buy it, but instead he had to get more of everything to buy it. (Yes he was on noocracy)

Edited by Presidential