A suggestion to all people.

Speaker Faris Wheeler

Since today is supposed to be a peaceful day, I would strongly encourage people to stop any wars that people are currently in. Just for this one day.

Let's your soldiers see their families, and let your tanks/aircraft/ships be decorated by Christmas lights

It's a special day!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Edited by Morgan Fraser

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Maybe a "seise fire" should be  addressed to everyone, just like in real life. Sheepy could make an announcement on the changelog about it

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

69af93491a76001a55171ba98d7aa0c602a853f7

Screw you all.

Edited by Morgan Fraser

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

So much for peaceful...... :/

Edited by Morgan Fraser

I couldn't agree more.

El, here. TEst be like this puppet:

maxresdefault.jpg

Merry Christmas!!!! I Keel you!!!

Edited by Morgan Fraser

i !@&$ing started a religion war....

*sits back and watches eating purdys chocolates*

Edited by Morgan Fraser

Fall harvest, eating the fruits of your labor. A gratifying ending. Arguably the real birth month of Jesus Christ. My momma's birthday. Back to school, getting the kids out of the house during the day. Cooler weather, temperature below 100°f for the first time in 2 months. Don't miss that part of living down south. The list goes on and on.

• Upvote 1

It would have been funny if as soon as this thread started you all that were replying started declaring a war on each other. I would like something like a cease-fire on international recognized holidays, Oh wait a minute, there are none! Have you realized that it is not possible to have an international holiday without some minority group freaking out about 'not respecting their religion' or some other crap like that? The closest we have come to an international holiday is New Years and the freaking Chinese decided, No, lets make it another day, that nobody else recongnizes. Freaking China.

*ps I love Chinese people*

Edited by Emperor Ifee II
  • Upvote 1

---Stay Beautiful My Friends---