Surrender

Sheppard

I Sheppard surrender in the war when I was in DEIC. I'm no longer in the alliance as I don't want war, I want peace. I'm wanting to make that known so no more attacks occur. I have not retaliated with any attacks and therefore there is no compensation for me to pay. May there once be peace again in the near future for all involved :)

I never wanted war in the first place, I asked way back why they would attack and was given no reason. No one attacks without a reason. I still have yet been told the reason for war by DEIC member and I have yet heard of them negotiate for peace to prevent this war. Therefore they are not what I seek in an alliance, I prefer talk, peaceful resolution, war is absolute last resort. I don't believe war was necessary and I believe it could have been prevented.

They attacked because of your alliance. Isn't wasn't personal, it's war... Anybody in DEIC, UPN or BoC would be targeted by TEst, Rose, SK and Guardian if required to lower the enemy's score. 

I never wanted war in the first place, I asked way back why they would attack and was given no reason. No one attacks without a reason. I still have yet been told the reason for war by DEIC member and I have yet heard of them negotiate for peace to prevent this war. Therefore they are not what I seek in an alliance, I prefer talk, peaceful resolution, war is absolute last resort. I don't believe war was necessary and I believe it could have been prevented.

dpluao815a3.png

They attacked because of your alliance. Isn't wasn't personal, it's war... Anybody in DEIC, UPN or BoC would be targeted by TEst, Rose, SK and Guardian if required to lower the enemy's score. 

Do You have trouble about this bcos someone is still holding the TC pact for defensive means as if it still validate? hmm, what is the trump card the tc have if surrender is not an option?

Do You have trouble about this bcos someone is still holding the TC pact for defensive means as if it still validate? hmm, what is the trump card the tc have if surrender is not an option?

Go out in honor. For anyone to surrender would be stupid. If I was ever in a war situation, I never ask for truce. I try to get stronger and fight not surrender

dpluao815a3.png

I Sheppard surrender in the war when I was in DEIC. I'm no longer in the alliance as I don't want war, I want peace. I'm wanting to make that known so no more attacks occur. I have not retaliated with any attacks and therefore there is no compensation for me to pay. May there once be peace again in the near future for all involved :)

this seems to become a trend...

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad - 

this seems to become a trend...

You mean members leaving an alliance during war? Nah, think it's mostly yours, really.
  • Upvote 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Is it because everyone in VoC is a multi?

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

You mean members leaving an alliance during war? Nah, think it's mostly yours, really.

Lol, whatever man

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad - 

Lies, saying there is one. 

What do you know only being here 16 da- Oh yeah.... You've been here quite a bit longer, havent you? ;)

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

I wish I had my brother's account. Actually earned decent wage unlike this **** $900 a turn... ._.

I bet you do. I mean, you would clearly know how much he was making. ;)

• Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Yep, because he is my brother. Lol please think about your questions.

It wasn't a question. It was a fact.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

But really, you're trying way to hard to not look like a multi. I mean the thread you were reported in was terrible enough. Just accept it. You cheated and got busted. Even if you're still here, it's blatantly obvious.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--