Surrender

Sheppard

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Terrible explanation and that made no sense to what I asked 0/10. Now stop accusing without proof.

Just STFU. You lost the game.

Nope. Alataq is me, Mikhail is my brother, Kileau is my sister, and the other my dad, Lol

Did I ever mention that Lao Tzu is my father? And Jesus is my home boy who I smoke pot with on the weekends?

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

lol, was their war against TAC not a good enough reason for you? Karma's a !@#$.

EoS died along with your CB.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I never wanted war in the first place, I asked way back why they would attack and was given no reason. No one attacks without a reason. I still have yet been told the reason for war by DEIC member and I have yet heard of them negotiate for peace to prevent this war. Therefore they are not what I seek in an alliance, I prefer talk, peaceful resolution, war is absolute last resort. I don't believe war was necessary and I believe it could have been prevented.

Lol because negotiating to prevent a war doesn't work, this isn't rl.

IpHGyGc.png

I don't know of any attempt, was there one?

I'm sure the other alliances would be open to talks as long as there is actual progress and no demanding of things. Now it's just hopeless, some will hold grudges others won't, I still believe this whole war could have been avoided.

I don't know of any attempt, was there one?

I'm sure the other alliances would be open to talks as long as there is actual progress and no demanding of things. Now it's just hopeless, some will hold grudges others won't, I still believe this whole war could have been avoided.

Considering they were trying to find better reasons to attack us prior to the war I think not. 

I'm all for peace but you can't make peace without someone actively plotting against you. 

IpHGyGc.png

I never wanted war in the first place, I asked way back why they would attack and was given no reason. No one attacks without a reason. I still have yet been told the reason for war by DEIC member and I have yet heard of them negotiate for peace to prevent this war. Therefore they are not what I seek in an alliance, I prefer talk, peaceful resolution, war is absolute last resort. I don't believe war was necessary and I believe it could have been prevented.

What the hell did you expect? You're in a alliance with history, damn right there will be war. And yes there is a reason, to ''stop tyranny''

What the hell did you expect? You're in a alliance with history, damn right there will be war. And yes there is a reason, to ''stop tyranny''

I knew of the history with Guardian and believed that it was sorted out, I don't know what else has happened.

Might be to stop a tyranny government, not all members are part of the DEIC government. I honestly don't know what the war is to achieve. Perhaps the dissemble of the alliance? The only way to get rid of a tyranny government yet no one wants the alliance dissembled.

Wasn't there for the whole october thing. Joined November so idk.

So like I said, you've only been playing 16 days and therefore don't know the full history behind what you're talking about (not entirely your fault).

EoS died along with your CB.

"When TC went to war with TAC over a month ago, it was made clear TC would be willing to go to war with anyone who remotely opposed them, or even had conversations about doing such." Afaik EoS was not the sole member of TC (that'd be awkward), you're still in TC, you still supported EoS' war.

Considering they were trying to find better reasons to attack us prior to the war I think not. 

I'm all for peace but you can't make peace without someone actively plotting against you. 

Not really, but please, keep trying.

Edited by Shellhound

uHQTKq6.png

You were actually trying to create a war by being a douche bag to everyone on our side.  Well done.  You're one of the bigger causes of the war.  Now maybe you should go back to embezzling money from your members to fund your new cities, mkay.  Seriously, your desire for an 8th city shafted many nations that could've used some of that $11,500,000 you siphoned off.

Edited by Placentica

I think the answer to your question is more missile projects. ^_^

Not a question.  But I'm sure glad you wasted $11.5m on your nation to buy a city than to give someone else a MLP.  Thanks bro!  And when it comes to you, I already know how you'll answer and that it'll have no bearing on reality whatsoever. :lol: