Terminal NAPS and other Political Malfeasance

Based definitely needed to be said. I feel like alliance leaders are increasingly not focusing on what their members want and simply focus on the alliance as a whole, really alliance leaders have forgotten that this is a GAME and people want to play it.

Edited by mrbread
  • Upvote 2

I think the biggest issue is that most people who are being supportive of this NAP, were also the ones very vocally opposed to large NAPs to begin with. Once it became their turn it just seems they dropped those values altogether in a whim. 

Kinda preach tbh

Coming from someone who's not politically active the disconnect between particularly FA and the playerbase is becoming increasingly evident, and I'm not talking about the average inactive person, I'm talking about the 15% who pull 65% of the effort. Thankfully the NAP extension is getting crazy backlash on the forums lol. I feel like if you want to take down a certain part of the game for a bit you don't have to be under a NAP for months on end to do so.

• Upvote 1

Good to see HS still exists. Hate that it takes one of the most boring political moves ever to make y'all pop up, but hopefully you stay around. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

thalmorcommie.png