[DoW] Matrix: Assimilations

Tartarus

Honestly I have respect for WTF, they've been a glorified punching bag for so long but they stick around.

Shows character, on top off the incompetence to keep getting rolled, but respect for the resilience nontheless.

• Haha 2

On 12/22/2023 at 8:36 PM, Insert Name Here said:

Honestly I have respect for WTF, they've been a glorified punching bag for so long but they stick around.

Shows character, on top off the incompetence to keep getting rolled, but respect for the resilience nontheless.

The opinion of a member of a Pokemon themed protectorate of t$ and Oblivion, which appears to get raided about  as often as it raids, is duly noted.

Edited by George Clooney
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, George Clooney said:

The opinion of a member of a Pokemon themed protectorate of t$ and Oblivion, which appears to get raided about  as often as it raids, is dulling noted.

What does the theme have to do with it? Glad it bothers you, hope you keep enjoying it. :)

Just remembering when we at Oblvion kept rolling WTF when we were outnumbered 2:1 and significantly out-tiered. You should probably worry more about helping your alliance not get rolled so often and worry less about other alliances' themes.

Merry Christmas bud.

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Haha 1

On 12/24/2023 at 3:11 PM, Insert Name Here said:

What does the theme have to do with it? Glad it bothers you, hope you keep enjoying it. :)

Just remembering when we at Oblvion kept rolling WTF when we were outnumbered 2:1 and significantly out-tiered. You should probably worry more about helping your alliance not get rolled so often and worry less about other alliances' themes.

Merry Christmas bud.

The days of Oblivion rolling WTF are long over, as are the days of WTF being raid bait.  I'd tell you to ask the last alliance that thought we were raid bait how that worked out, but they aren't an alliance anymore.  Sad part is, there were people within that alliance that realized it was a bad idea, but they were ignored.

As for our current situation, we're just getting warmed up.  🙂

Merry Christmas to you as well.

14 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

It was 3900, and he follows his own spirit animal.  In a weird way, I respect that.  😆

I’m honestly surprised nobody had bothered to hit that before this conflict.

9 hours ago, George Clooney said:

Oh they do, and he rebuilds.  I mentioned the part about him following his own spirit animal, right?

Yeah, yeah you did.  Didn’t realize how far that went lol