#Flexit

Sketchy

13 hours ago, Keegoz said:

Maybe we'll be given more than 72 hours to do it this time.

Did you guys plan out nothing pre-merge? I don't have the deep hatred for Singularity that most other t$ have, but even I don't exactly understand how this argument can be used. If Cata could leave ODOO, Paradise could leave Florida as well. War was declared 11 days after the merge took place. Had there been plans to leave Florida that were made before the merge happened, there was more than enough time for things to be updated in-game.

Now, I will absolutely concede to you that the war may still have happened for a different cause even if Singularity left Florida at merge. However, if that is the case, the decision to stay with Florida was a strategic decision made after assessing risk. I believe that is absolutely a logical decision if you want others to absorb some of the damage, but in that case I don't think it's fair to say, "We hadn't had the chance to leave."

Take no comment seriously

9 minutes ago, Hecate said:

Did you guys plan out nothing pre-merge? I don't have the deep hatred for Singularity that most other t$ have, but even I don't exactly understand how this argument can be used. If Cata could leave ODOO, Paradise could leave Florida as well. War was declared 11 days after the merge took place. Had there been plans to leave Florida that were made before the merge happened, there was more than enough time for things to be updated in-game.

Now, I will absolutely concede to you that the war may still have happened for a different cause even if Singularity left Florida at merge. However, if that is the case, the decision to stay with Florida was a strategic decision made after assessing risk. I believe that is absolutely a logical decision if you want others to absorb some of the damage, but in that case I don't think it's fair to say, "We hadn't had the chance to leave."

The plan to hit Florida was made before rumors of the Cata/Paradise merge were spreading around, which bumped up the merge date and changed plans. because Cata and Paradise fighting and then merging after the war is one way to make a merge fail.

As mentioned above, plans got bumped up because of the war getting leaked. And with the quarterly sphere shuffle done, spheres aren't exactly looking to add an alliance the size of singularity. So I find the whole argument of us being under rose's shadow or that florida was a hegemony hilarious when our options were to either stay in florida and check the market out, or go paperless and take our chances. I will also add that leaving your ally knowing they will get rolled soon is not exactly a good look on an alliance. Your alliance knows that better than anyone.

People can argue all they want, but that's essentially the story.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

2 hours ago, darkblade said:

The plan to hit Florida was made before rumors of the Cata/Paradise merge were spreading around, which bumped up the merge date and changed plans. because Cata and Paradise fighting and then merging after the war is one way to make a merge fail.

As mentioned above, plans got bumped up because of the war getting leaked. And with the quarterly sphere shuffle done, spheres aren't exactly looking to add an alliance the size of singularity. So I find the whole argument of us being under rose's shadow or that florida was a hegemony hilarious when our options were to either stay in florida and check the market out, or go paperless and take our chances. I will also add that leaving your ally knowing they will get rolled soon is not exactly a good look on an alliance. Your alliance knows that better than anyone.

People can argue all they want, but that's essentially the story.

So why is Keegz complaining besides for wanting to try to save face since he was involved in planning to attack Rose before he left ODOO and faking outrage about it?  Or that he wanted to hit rose, which would have included his new allies, but left ODOO to "retire" and then come back when we continued the plan he was a part of making without him.

Keegz sounds like Wana, when Wana got mad when we attacked Eclipse and tS, when he was part of the original planning to hit Eclipse.  What do you guys think was going to happen here?

From what I understand, Keegz was on board before Grumpy even joined ODOO.  So you are telling me he was plotting to hit you and your allies while at the same time looking to merge into Sing.

Also Grumpy has formed its own bloc before, while being around the 10th largest alliance in the game.  Not a top 5 with over 100 members like Sing is currently, or a top 3 at one point.  If you dont know the difference, well I cant help you.

Well done, you guys certainly got what it takes to form your own sphere. Honestly what I'd love to see is you guys and KT getting rid of all those messy optionals, and start your own sphere together.

Either way, good move from you guys. Best of luck.

9 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

Well done, you guys certainly got what it takes to form your own sphere. Honestly what I'd love to see is you guys and KT getting rid of all those messy optionals, and start your own sphere together.

Either way, good move from you guys. Best of luck.

Did you miss the part where SIN gave KT their 72?

• Haha 1

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

2 hours ago, Krampus said:

Did you miss the part where SIN gave KT their 72?

Well that sucks, I just read the title and skimmed through the OP. Still a good call to break away from Florida though.

On 8/31/2023 at 6:50 AM, Sketchy said:

Singularity withdraws from Florida.

You guys were what made Florida, Florida. You can't withdraw from yourselves!

This post should've been Florida seceding from the union.

Good luck wherever y'all go though!

Edited by Roberts

9 hours ago, Roberts said:

You guys were what made Florida, Florida. You can't withdraw from yourselves!

This post should've been Florida seceding from the union.

Good luck wherever y'all go though!

I told them I would not take it personally if they renamed the bloc.

Ohio coming soon.

XLL3z4T.gif