The offical response to the current rumors (TFK leadership)

Demon of TFK

This is Demon lord founder of TFK .
i'm here to respond personal to the rumors made to rip up TFK reputation.
1-the alliance have grew incredibly fast reaching today at 11/8/2023 reaching 100k + score
TFK purpose and only purpose is to provide a safe enjoyable game play environment to make sure every single player try everything in the game , we do intended to make players try everything therefore we make them experience war and economy

2-latley a news server called micro minute news (M&M news) has been lately posting shit ton of posts abt TFK  M&M posted 3 news posts abt TFK in the same day  the 3 posts are all against TFK and saying alot of bad abt TFK like
TFK loosing 1 billion in damages to a micro , TFK gov members planing a coup against me  and trying to coup me , BK planing to secretly drop me and stab me in the back and BK having a leakier inside them

now i'm here to respond to all of these fake posts
1-TFK loosing 1billion  against a nano
this post isn't true and isn't accurate yes we are taking  mass damages from  NUKE TURRET nano nuking our low tier for almost two weeks now the damages resulted in750m in damages to us and NCR taking smt near 300m , this doesn't reduce the shame in such thing but this is what happened , therefore the alliance is coordinating everyone to c10+ city tiers

2-A coup against demon lord
there is no such thing however we did find a low IA member that was helping alan in the making of  "Spicy News" against TFK
that member was kicked and his nation will be leveled once he goes out of VM .
all of TFK government have gone through tests and all have proven trust worthy there is no coup being plotting and all fake rumors to rip our reputation apart , as well we have a anti coup system if you kick me from the alliance ingame i still have full control over discord as well letting me control the bank making me the only one with unlimited access if i get kicked ingame i can kick you using locutus as well all TFK members are loyal and will not accept such conditions and won't support such thing , if a split group happen , the alliance ministry of treasury is quite generous witch all members have debts to us and we can reclaim them the way we want , Daddy combative has proven trust worthy and his debts alone are 600m+ and that guy is a Muslim and i trust him and i agree with my life and i do respect everyone that shows me loyalty my nation has been on c 16 for more than 60 days while i could've bough AUP and jumped to c 20+ in no time

3-BK planing a secret drop of TFK protection from a BK insider anonymous source
i don't speak in the name of BK or BK government , however i do vouch for the strength of BK systems it's near impossible to leak smt from BK and stay alive  , BK government got there positions after months or maybe years of serving BK making every single gov member in BK ready to die for BK , FA matters in BK are only accessible for only 1-4 guys and without bringing names up these 1-4 guys have been in BK for 2 years each , IF and only IF BK plan to drop us they are very respectable honorable people and will let me  know if they want to drop me however i have been with BK for 50 days  now and we both have very huge respect and love for each other

At the end of this forum i want to say that all of these news or most of them are completely fake and almost are all directed to destroy TFK image and to bring TFK down as well an attempt to show that there are wholes in Bk systems and gov systems , witch aren't really any way near reality , for everyone that sees this post thank you for reading have a good day

Edited by Demon of TFK
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 14

• Demon of TFK changed the title to The offical response to the current rumors (TFK leadership)
Just now, Demon of TFK said:

2-latley a news server called micro minute news (M&M news) has been lately posting shit ton of posts abt TFK  M&M posted 3 news posts abt TFK in the same day  the 3 posts are all against TFK and saying alot of bad abt TFK like

There’s 2 M&M’s and it’s confusing. ;~;

B2E0D92A-142C-420E-BF11-95CAD6976E7C.gif

Sorra Himguard (1).png

Periods are one of three punctuation marks for the end of a sentence, along with question marks and exclamation points. You can't put a period at the end of every sentence, however. Specifically, you only use a period to end declarative sentences (statements) or imperative sentences (commands).

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Why are you reading this.

3 hours ago, Cajun_Yankee said:

My dude, you offered me a 2ic position if GNW merged into you

Considering who you've currently moored your ship to, even this guy would be an upgrade, honestly. 

Just as well for his kindness to be rebuked anyway, last thing he needs is folks with even worse judgement than resulted in this forum topic existing.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Demon of TFK said:

This is Demon lord founder of TFK .
i'm here to respond personal to the rumors made to rip up TFK reputation.
1-the alliance have grew incredibly fast reaching today at 11/8/2023 reaching 100k + score
TFK purpose and only purpose is to provide a safe enjoyable game play environment to make sure every single player try everything in the game , we do intended to make players try everything therefore we make them experience war and economy

TFK loosing 1 billion in damages to a micro , TFK gov members planing a coup against me  and trying to coup me , BK planing to secretly drop me and stab me in the back and BK having a leakier inside them

now i'm here to respond to all of these fake posts
1-TFK loosing 1billion  against a nano
this post isn't true and isn't accurate yes we are taking  mass damages from  NUKE TURRET nano nuking our low tier for almost two weeks now the damages resulted in750m in damages to us and NCR taking smt near 300m , this doesn't reduce the shame in such thing but this is what happened , therefore the alliance is coordinating everyone to c10+ city tiers

2-A coup against demon lord
there is no such thing however we did find a low IA member that was helping alan in the making of  "Spicy News" against TFK
that member was kicked and his nation will be leveled once he goes out of VM .
all of TFK government have gone through tests and all have proven trust worthy there is no coup being plotting and all fake rumors to rip our reputation apart , as well we have a anti coup system if you kick me from the alliance ingame i still have full control over discord as well letting me control the bank making me the only one with unlimited access if i get kicked ingame i can kick you using locutus as well all TFK members are loyal and will not accept such conditions and won't support such thing , if a split group happen , the alliance ministry of treasury is quite generous witch all members have debts to us and we can reclaim them the way we want , Daddy combative has proven trust worthy and his debts alone are 600m+ and that guy is a Muslim and i trust him and i agree with my life and i do respect everyone that shows me loyalty my nation has been on c 16 for more than 60 days while i could've bough AUP and jumped to c 20+ in no time

3-BK planing a secret drop of TFK protection from a BK insider anonymous source
i don't speak in the name of BK or BK government , however i do vouch for the strength of BK systems it's near impossible to leak smt from BK and stay alive  , BK government got there positions after months or maybe years of serving BK making every single gov member in BK ready to die for BK , FA matters in BK are only accessible for only 1-4 guys and without bringing names up these 1-4 guys have been in BK for 2 years each , IF and only IF BK plan to drop us they are very respectable honorable people and will let me  know if they want to drop me however i have been with BK for 50 days  now and we both have very huge respect and love for each other

At the end of this forum i want to say that all of these news or most of them are completely fake and almost are all directed to destroy TFK image and to bring TFK down as well an attempt to show that there are wholes in Bk systems and gov systems , witch aren't really any way near reality , for everyone that sees this post thank you for reading have a good day

Hahaha your a joke you blackmail a nano alliance you made up a reason to declare war on ME after asking  ME to join y'all in a merger

Screenshot_20230811-180646.png

Screenshot_20230811-180548.png

9 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Hahaha your a joke you blackmail a nano alliance you made up a reason to declare war on ME after asking  ME to join y'all in a merger

Screenshot_20230811-180646.png

Screenshot_20230811-180548.png

Both of y’all are dumb 

• Haha 2

On 8/11/2023 at 11:40 PM, Demon of TFK said:

https://discord.com/channels/821587932384067584/943456077234700288/1139997068786667643 

☠️☠️☠️

On 8/11/2023 at 11:40 AM, Demon of TFK said:

Daddy combative has proven trust worthy and his debts alone are 600m+ and that guy is a Muslim and i trust him and i agree with my life

What does him being Muslim have to do with anything?

image.png.28dfcf54e7be4342805fcc9980a2280f.png

I couldn't make sense of half of what I just attempted to read (which, by some miracle, was roughly 2/3 of your post).

On 8/12/2023 at 4:52 AM, Jimmy said:

You are a loser

Nobody insults my bby @MinesomeMC like that. When I get out of VM, I'm gonna get to your level and cremate your nation. 🤬

• Haha 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team