[White Peace] Balanced as all things should be

DogeBoi

Just now, Kadin said:

Is Arrgh leaving the fight as well? 😜

You apparently are behind w/ current times, did you bump your head? They've been mostly out of commission for over a month an a half now.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

19 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

You apparently are behind w/ current times, did you bump your head? They've been mostly out of commission for over a month an a half now.

14 minutes ago, Sam Cooper said:

We left after 2 weeks, on Feb 15th.

I honestly haven't been paying attention to this at all, yeah. I just glanced at some stats and thought it would be funny to ask about Arrgh. 

Some people need to look the definition "white peace"... 🙂

Enjoy rebuilding the upper tier we destroyed.

FYI: Same deal we offered weeks ago (and billions in extra damages to Camelot ago).  Too bad Polaris decided not to join the party, but you can only lead people to the path of peace, you can't make them accept it.

On a personal note, and speaking for myself alone (and perhaps the ghosts of Acadia leadership of which I was a member, along side TheNG), I was gone a very long time.  Those who know me know why.  Many things have changed, some more than others.  Friends have moved on, some are no longer on Orbis.  But for the record, as I was catching up on what transpired since, I read that people were busting Camelot's balls at one point over what I call "The 248 Day War" and their participation in it, and frankly, I didn't get it.  Many alliances fought on both sides in that war.  Camelot served on the side of Acadia and the other alliances in our coalition with honor.  They had absolutely nothing to apologize for, any more than I have any apologies to give for my own participation, or for the participation of Acadia as an alliance.  Yes, there were allegations of cheating and exploits in use by both sides during the war, and at least some of those allegations were valid.  I have a fair amount to say about what I witnessed, but the time to do so publicly or correct the wrongs that were done has long since past.  I will just leave it at this--some exceptional people quit this game for very good reasons.

Orbis is now what it is.  I have come to terms with that, others should as well.  Those who lead Camelot would do well to live in the present.  Those at Polaris would do well to keep in mind that being humble doesn't means humiliation.  I wish both parties peace in the very near future.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, George Clooney said:

FYI: Same deal we offered weeks ago (and billions in extra damages to Camelot ago).  Too bad Polaris decided not to join the party, but you can only lead people to the path of peace, you can't make them accept it.

On a personal note, and speaking for myself alone (and perhaps the ghosts of Acadia leadership of which I was a member, along side TheNG), I was gone a very long time.  Those who know me know why.  Many things have changed, some more than others.  Friends have moved on, some are no longer on Orbis.  But for the record, as I was catching up on what transpired since, I read that people were busting Camelot's balls at one point over what I call "The 248 Day War" and their participation in it, and frankly, I didn't get it.  Many alliances fought on both sides in that war.  Camelot served on the side of Acadia and the other alliances in our coalition with honor.  They had absolutely nothing to apologize for, any more than I have any apologies to give for my own participation, or for the participation of Acadia as an alliance.  Yes, there were allegations of cheating and exploits in use by both sides during the war, and at least some of those allegations were valid.  I have a fair amount to say about what I witnessed, but the time to do so publicly or correct the wrongs that were done has long since past.  I will just leave it at this--some exceptional people quit this game for very good reasons.

Orbis is now what it is.  I have come to terms with that, others should as well.  Those who lead Camelot would do well to live in the present.  Those at Polaris would do well to keep in mind that being humble doesn't means humiliation.  I wish both parties peace in the very near future.

Can I get unbanned from the WTF discord server now :) 
Tag is Doge Boi#9429

• Like 1

Just now, DogeBoi said:

Can I get unbanned from the WTF discord server now :) 
Tag is Doge Boi#9429

@George Clooneysame here

DJ Firewolf#0666

😉

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

On 4/2/2023 at 6:54 PM, George Clooney said:

That is some pretty impressive white washing of the IQ war.  That being said it was a few years ago, I didn't think anyone really still held that against Camelot.  If anything I assume its just an excuse to take a shot at them.

On 4/4/2023 at 9:35 AM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

That is some pretty impressive white washing of the IQ war.  That being said it was a few years ago, I didn't think anyone really still held that against Camelot.  If anything I assume its just an excuse to take a shot at them.

Sup? 🙂  Scars ever go away?  Mine are still cool, chicks dig them.  lol

There are logs some place that confirm my assertions, but once again, what's done is done.  I did however want to set the record straight at least where Cam was concerned.

Someone clearly held it against them at one point: https://politicsandwar.fandom.com/wiki/The_Hunt_for_the_Holy_Grail

And that war came up during peace negotiations for this war.  I'll let Cam address it further if they want.

Edited by George Clooney

On 4/4/2023 at 9:35 AM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Hmm.

"Camelot is literally NPO and Epi is Ivan Moldavi!!!" Rings hollow after 70 days of fighting NPO founded by Ivan Moldavi.

"Camelot must apologize for fighting in the NPOLT!" Sounds disingenuous when those same voices tell NPO not to apologize.

"NPOLT is just an excuse to take a shot at Camelot!" Does it matter? The outcome is still Camelot being isolated, denounced, and rolled for it.

Camelot is not a villain. We do not have the means or ambition to conquer the game.

Camelot is a rebel. We're outnumbered, outgunned, and still fighting to survive against the game.

Only the bravest alliances will stand with us. And when we look to our left and right, we don't see any the community celebrates willing to do so. 

Edited by Rageproject
Fixed formatting
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Rageproject said:

Hmm.

"Camelot is literally NPO and Epi is Ivan Moldavi!!!" Rings hollow after 70 days of fighting NPO founded by Ivan Moldavi.

"Camelot must apologize for fighting in the NPOLT!" Sounds disingenuous when those same voices tell NPO not to apologize.

"NPOLT is just an excuse to take a shot at Camelot!" Does it matter? The outcome is still Camelot being isolated, denounced, and rolled for it.

Camelot is not a villain. We do not have the means or ambition to conquer the game.

Camelot is a rebel. We're outnumbered, outgunned, and still fighting to survive against the game.

Only the bravest alliances will stand with us. And when we look to our left and right, we don't see any the community celebrates willing to do so. 

I can't tell if you're that disconnected from reality or just a very dedicated troll but ok

no one is giving camelot shit for npolt. at least not in this day and age. 

but i must give props to epi for being able to brainwash his members into whatever this post was, this is a level of propaganda i aspire to reach

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

On 4/7/2023 at 6:27 AM, Krampus said:

I can't tell if you're that disconnected from reality or just a very dedicated troll but ok

no one is giving camelot shit for npolt. at least not in this day and age. 

but i must give props to epi for being able to brainwash his members into whatever this post was, this is a level of propaganda i aspire to reach

Oh Kranky man, your level of self denialism & ignorance never fails to amaze me after all I have seen and hear from CTO furthermore RON. You n others deny but just cuz you do, doesn't mean shit that's been noted didn't happen at all. Long story short just because you can control the information doesn't mean that information is entirely true, same thing applies elsewhere. 

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Unless, you just want me to pretend all I hear even ss I see doesn't widely exist.

On 4/3/2023 at 3:03 AM, Autumn Annayah said:

Imagine trying to claim you won when the reality is you got your shit kicked in by a micro/nano coalition and majorly struggled to fight back or coordinate any sort of strategy amongst yourselves but go off ig. Lol

Care to lol at the stats & compare by average their? They were clearly carried by mercs until this threads creation. There's even a few memes that point this out straight up although if you want to ignore war statistics and obvious war trends, be my guest