The Cirrus Bank: NOW OFFERING CONSULTING!

Ashland

I'll take it.

Sent.  First period starts when you accept it.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Position You Are Applying For: Insurance Coordinator

Nation Name: The Glow

Link to Nation: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=9351

Have you borrowed/invested with Cirrus before: Yes

Are you comfortable with Financial Matters: Yes

References: N/A

About You: 30 year old, black, male

Why Should I Trust You: I don't know

Why Should Our Investors Trust You: I don't know

Nation Name: The Glow

Link to Nation: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=9351

Have you borrowed/invested with Cirrus before: Yes

Are you comfortable with Financial Matters: Yes

References: N/A

About You: 30 year old, black, male

Why Should I Trust You: I don't know

Why Should Our Investors Trust You: I don't know

Thanks for your application.  I'll get back to you one way or the other.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nation Name: The Republic of Mongolitana

Link to Nation: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=8368

Have you borrowed/invested with Cirrus before: No, but I borrowed A LOT from the BoC bank when you were running it.

Are you comfortable with Financial Matters: Yesss. I can provide logs of where my own country is situated financially, and of how I've managed my own finances.

References: Trade Partners: Emmad, Fallen

Other references: Ashland

About You: 18, M, Currently Attending the University of Washington in Seattle. I have lots of expirience working with people, talking to people, and explaining things in a concise way, which would be good for the job. YOUR RESOURCES WILL ALSO BE PERFECTLY BALANCED.

Why Should I Trust You: I've only ever been in one alliance, I haven't backstabbed anybody, and I admit when I screw up.  B) 

Why Should Our Investors Trust You: I'm an honest, honorable, friendly guy who's only ever attacked inactives (except when I got confused one time... :blink:) and I'll be able to show the inherent value of our plans.

Nation Name: The Republic of Mongolitana

Link to Nation: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=8368

Have you borrowed/invested with Cirrus before: No, but I borrowed A LOT from the BoC bank when you were running it.

Are you comfortable with Financial Matters: Yesss. I can provide logs of where my own country is situated financially, and of how I've managed my own finances.

References: Trade Partners: Emmad, Fallen

Other references: Ashland

About You: 18, M, Currently Attending the University of Washington in Seattle. I have lots of expirience working with people, talking to people, and explaining things in a concise way, which would be good for the job. YOUR RESOURCES WILL ALSO BE PERFECTLY BALANCED.

Why Should I Trust You: I've only ever been in one alliance, I haven't backstabbed anybody, and I admit when I screw up.  B)

Why Should Our Investors Trust You: I'm an honest, honorable, friendly guy who's only ever attacked inactives (except when I got confused one time... :blink:) and I'll be able to show the inherent value of our plans.

Cool.  Thanks for your interest.  I'll get back to you one way or the other.

aUel2fG.png

Withdrawal/Deposit Amount: $1 million on behalf of the Celestial Union

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Withdrawal/Deposit Amount: $1 million on behalf of the Celestial Union

Received.  Thank you for your business.

aUel2fG.png

Position You Are Applying For: Investment officer

Nation Name: Iskandar

Link to Nation: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=5522

Have you borrowed/invested with Cirrus before: No

Are you comfortable with Financial Matters: Yes, I'm good with managing my own nation and am basically surrounded by those who might be considered experts in it.

References: Prefontaine, Pubstomper, CMDR Adama, Malone, Placentica, you get the picture here.

About You: Been playing nation sims for a few years now so I actually know what I'm doing, throughout that time I've made plenty of connections and friends that I can use to help with the bank (which is a reason I'd be good at this position)

Why Should I Trust You: I'm all for making money, if you're making money then I'm making money; the more you make, the more I make. It's perfect really.

Why Should Our Investors Trust You: Like I said in the about me segment, I've made plenty of friends and connections and have acquired the trust of people over a time span of months to a few years, I don't believe I've ever done anything to have people not trust me.

uHQTKq6.png

Position You Are Applying For: Investment officer

Nation Name: Iskandar

Link to Nation: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=5522

Have you borrowed/invested with Cirrus before: No

Are you comfortable with Financial Matters: Yes, I'm good with managing my own nation and am basically surrounded by those who might be considered experts in it.

References: Prefontaine, Pubstomper, CMDR Adama, Malone, Placentica, you get the picture here.

About You: Been playing nation sims for a few years now so I actually know what I'm doing, throughout that time I've made plenty of connections and friends that I can use to help with the bank (which is a reason I'd be good at this position)

Why Should I Trust You: I'm all for making money, if you're making money then I'm making money; the more you make, the more I make. It's perfect really.

Why Should Our Investors Trust You: Like I said in the about me segment, I've made plenty of friends and connections and have acquired the trust of people over a time span of months to a few years, I don't believe I've ever done anything to have people not trust me.

Thanks for your interest.  I'll get back to you.

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name: Valn

Alliance Name: Celestial Union

Credit References: Celestial Union, Grealind

Guarantor: Celestial Union

Daily After-Cost Revenue: $54,895.71 (soon to be more)

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: Yes. Celestial Union - Grealind

Amount you would like to borrow: 1 650 000 $$$

What Is Your Investment Plan: Investment in infrastructure, land, improvements and tiny bit of goods trading (only if I absolutely consider it safe)

I, Valn, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Pay all interest associated
-Repay the principal
-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

PS. I'd like to receive 2 offers from The Bank: 1. lowest interest rate offer, 2. long-term loan offer - I will choose the one I deem more optimal for both parties.

Nation Name: Valn

Alliance Name: Celestial Union

Credit References: Celestial Union, Grealind

Guarantor: Celestial Union

Daily After-Cost Revenue: $54,895.71 (soon to be more)

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: Yes. Celestial Union - Grealind

Amount you would like to borrow: 1 650 000 $$$

What Is Your Investment Plan: Investment in infrastructure, land, improvements and tiny bit of goods trading (only if I absolutely consider it safe)

I, Valn, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

PS. I'd like to receive 2 offers from The Bank: 1. lowest interest rate offer, 2. long-term loan offer - I will choose the one I deem more optimal for both parties.

Approved.  I don't know what you mean by two offers.  The best I can do, including the break that I give you for being in CU, is 5.09%

aUel2fG.png

Withdrawal/Deposit Amount: $886,789

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

Withdrawal/Deposit Amount: $886,789

The money is on its way.  Thank you for banking with Cirrus.  We hope you return.

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name: Iron Curtain

Alliance Name: United Nations

Credit References: Dusty Bottoms

Guarantor(s): Dusty Bottoms-For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory. For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: $36,407.40

Did Someone Refer You To Us? If so, Who: Dusty Bottoms

Amount you would like to borrow: $300,000.00

What Is Your Investment Plan: Buy a new city

I, iron Curtain, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force. I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Nation Name: Iron Curtain

Alliance Name: United Nations

Credit References: Dusty Bottoms

Guarantor(s): Dusty Bottoms-For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory. For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: $36,407.40

Did Someone Refer You To Us? If so, Who: Dusty Bottoms

Amount you would like to borrow: $300,000.00

What Is Your Investment Plan: Buy a new city

I, iron Curtain, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force. I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Hi.  Approved.  But since you're a relatively new nation, the interest rate will be understandably high.  So... 7.3%.  And hopefully you've reviewed how our loans work.

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

This scam is still going? Impressive.

If you want you can borrow money from one of our competitors.

aUel2fG.png

Ashland, I think you should require a promise of impartiality from your staffers when you have them sign up to work along side you.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

So I'll have to repay you 1 733 985 $$$? In how many installments and over how long period of time? (yes I've read the OP, you should include dummy-friendly version)

And I accept, show me the money.

Ah... Well, no.  So by way of explanation, here's how it works.

interest_zps9ee3ceec.png

As soon as you borrow the money, interest for the first period compounds immediately.  This is because if I did not do that, you could borrow a million dollars from me for three days, pay me back, and I would have missed out on a million dollars in three days without anything to show for it.  Four days after you have the money in your hands, and every four days thereafter, payment is due.  The minimum payment is 50% of whatever the interest for THAT PERIOD was.  So at the end of day four, in the chart, 25k is due because the interest was 50k.  If you ever need to know what the minimum payment for a period is, you can just ask me.

So if you borrowed money today, 12/8/14 at 12pm EST, your first payment would be due 12/12/14 by 12pm EST.  For the sake of contextualization, interest would compound at 12/12/14 at 12:01 pm EST.  If you do not meet your minimum payments, there are penalties associated that are outlined.  Namely, your interest rate increases by .5% before anything else happens.  Then you accrue interest normally at the new rate.  Then there's a penalty equal to 1.5 times your new interest rate that's accrued.  And if you miss two payments in a row, you go into default.  Which is bad.  Don't go into default.

But as long as you make your minimum payments (which is super duper easy) you do not have to worry about any of that.  I try to remind people when they have payments coming up, but I have a lot of crap to do and some people fall through the cracks.  Ultimately it's up to you to remember.  I try to be reasonable.  If you get the money to me a couple hours after it's due and explain that you had a power outage, I'll spot you.  If you have a similar power outage NEXT week at the exact same time?  Well... I'll be more reluctant to let it slide.

Sometimes I have to be the bad guy because I'm caught in a place where I want to be nice to everyone, but a lot of the money I'm giving out is owed to other people that I've promised it to and I have to protect their investment.  So sometimes I'm going to have to rake someone across the coals.  And that's just the way it is.  But as long as you're not forgetful, you'll be completely fine.

I hope this helped?  I forgot how much I loved talking about the bank.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png