The Cirrus Bank: NOW OFFERING CONSULTING!

Ashland

We always look forward to new clients!  Through talking to you here and there I've grown to like you.  It would be great to do business with you too.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Hey Ashland;

Per our discussion on IRC, I'm taking out insurance for myself, and the CU is taking insurance for Kaide.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Hey Ashland;

Per our discussion on IRC, I'm taking out insurance for myself, and the CU is taking insurance for Kaide.

And as per our discussion the rates are  $38,734 and $33,626 respectively.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awe thanks lol I'll make sure I continue to blow up you IRC. I'll make sure I keep loaning from you for this is a good bank.

Turn up tho I had the longest paragraph lol

Awe thanks lol I'll make sure I continue to blow up you IRC. I'll make sure I keep loaning from you for this is a good bank.

Turn up tho I had the longest paragraph lol

Hahaha.  Oh, you cad.

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name: Union197

Alliance Name: Celestial Union

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability)

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -Celestial Union

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page): 75000

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: grealind

Amount you would like to borrow: 2000000

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank) Plan on investing in two new cities with infrastructure and resource production so as to increase revenue thus paying you back ( am an accountant , so I know my finances)

I, Union 197 agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Pay all interest associated
-Repay the principal
-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Before approving my loan or sending me any money please confirm with me the interest rate how much payments will be required after every four day period, right now I am assuming you are compounding after every 4 days, please tell me when are payments to be made and how much time later will my loan be paid off......Please do not issue my loan until you have confirmed these details with me

I'd like a quote on war insurance please

To my recollection, your alliance has banned all interaction with Cirrus.  However, out of my sense of morbid curiosity, I will give you a quote.

$46,529

I would also remind you that our War Insurance only covers wars that you do not start or provoke.  Things that count as provocation are pretty obvious.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

Is there a minimum size for a wealth savings account?

Nope!  However, if it's under 50k I'm going to charge you for the cost of the food lol.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

Can I take out insurance on other nations?

For obvious reasons, no.

aUel2fG.png

It's not all that obvious to me. As long as you have a no pay for murder/suicide clause, it shouldn't matter who holds the insurance on whom.

IMO that'd cause a huge amount of confusion in the future.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Nation Name: Valaestari

Alliance Name: Rose

Credit References: 

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s))

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) $112,788.99

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: None

Amount you would like to borrow: 3 million

What Is Your Investment Plan: Same as before, general growth.

I, (Valaestari), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal
-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Nation Name: Valaestari

Alliance Name: Rose

Credit References: 

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s))

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) $112,788.99

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: None

Amount you would like to borrow: 3 million

What Is Your Investment Plan: Same as before, general growth.

I, (Valaestari), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

Approved.  7.2%.  Take it or leave it.

aUel2fG.png

Agreed.

Pleasure doing business with you.  As a reminder, in case it comes up, in the event of a war late penalties are replaced with a simple flat percentage fee of 2% for late payments in recognition of the difficulty our clients will find in paying us during wartime.  You won't be declared in default during wartime, but interest will continue to accrue.

aUel2fG.png

The Cirrus Bank

And Still We Rise

Just to announce it on here, Cirrus is hiring.  I am looking to fill two positions:

Insurance Coordinator: The Insurance Coordinator will be more or less in charge of Cirrus' War Insurance operations moving forward.  While we currently have three subscribers, I'd like subscription to be higher.  Part of the problem is that people who might buy the service are not necessarily aware of it.  Therefore, the Insurance Coordinator's primary responsibility, to start off with, will be sales-oriented: Getting people to apply for and purchase policies.  As the Insurance program grows, however, the position will become more administrative.  You'll be tasked with administering to our clients' needs, including: Adjusting their premiums in accordance with increases in risk, answering any questions they have, fulfilling any administrative needs they have of you, advising them on how to keep their assets safe, etc. etc.  Pay will include a small base weekly salary plus a bonus per plan you sell and a commission for every plan you administer to.

Investment Officer/Financial Consultant:  *position filled*

To apply for either position, please fill out this application form and post it here:

Position You Are Applying For:

Nation Name:

Link to Nation:

Have you borrowed/invested with Cirrus before:

Are you comfortable with Financial Matters:

References:

About You:

Why Should I Trust You:

Why Should Our Investors Trust You:

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name: Even Newer Brasil

Alliance Name: United Nations

Credit References:  None

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) - None

Daily After-Cost Revenue: ($38,285.08)

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: Nope.

Amount you would like to borrow: $250,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: I will use this money to buy more infrastructure for my second city.

I, (Even Newer Brasil), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

Nation Name: Even Newer Brasil

Alliance Name: United Nations

Credit References:  None

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) - None

Daily After-Cost Revenue: ($38,285.08)

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: Nope.

Amount you would like to borrow: $250,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: I will use this money to buy more infrastructure for my second city.

I, (Even Newer Brasil), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

Approved.  6.09% is your offered interest.  All offers are take it or leave it.

aUel2fG.png