[DoW] IRON Burns some Roses

Robert2424

30 minutes ago, NarWhale said:

look jaden. I appreciate your a**hole; comments, but they are unnecessary. We arnt claiming to be the greatest alliance, we have our problems, but we are fricking fixing them, We are changing, improving, piece by piece. There is an uphill, starting around November, and that will increase. Nobody likes an a**hole, I suggest if you want to be a more respected figure in Orbis, take some advice, dont be a**hole. Just look around, your name is being made fun of everywhere, want me to give you some examples?

Nah, IRON isn't improving, its stagnant and shitty.

I have people that don't like me, thats natural, I do not see your point.

I do not care much for being a "respected" figure of Orbis, wherever those boundaries lie, but you aren't even known, where does that put you?

I would rather not take advice from a c10.

There is a simple solution to this really,

IRON just needs to disband and join BK,

that simple 🤷‍♂️.

Edited by JadenStar10
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

IRON isn't improving, its stagnant and shitty."   Like I said, its slow, but it is happening, it is bound to improve. 

image.png.8758fa9c6e3a1b026a7c203eea114a0d.png

"but you aren't even known, where does that put you?"

Trust me, with all respect, I will be soon, with that there is a phenomenon, I forget exactly what its called, but it is essentially where you "cancel" somebody based on factors that are unrelated to discussion, I would like you to research on that and its ethical concerns

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, NarWhale said:

IRON isn't improving, its stagnant and shitty."   Like I said, its slow, but it is happening, it is bound to improve. 

Trust me, with all respect, I will be soon, with that there is a phenomenon, I forget exactly what its called, but it is essentially where you "cancel" somebody based on factors that are unrelated to discussion, I would like you to research on that and its ethical concerns

Yes, good job increasing score through militarization, such an accomplishment!!!!!!!

Tell me you're a noob, without telling me you're a noob.

10 minutes ago, Nukey6 said:

Who doesn't?

For Real, Alex should've put everyone into BK instead of Rose.

Edited by JadenStar10
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

6 minutes ago, NarWhale said:

if we are actually going to talk specifics thats before we started militarizing

Militarization was happening around then looking at individual nation graphs lol

Edited by JadenStar10

5 hours ago, NarWhale said:

Score means nothing. Stop using it as a metric to measure success.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

2 hours ago, Keegoz said:

Score means nothing. Stop using it as a metric to measure success.

Score is part of a metric of success, but not the only metric, you should know this with all your years on you. Yet again, those years might be getting to you via mental overload you haven't done much about. That would explain the way you act at times.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

7 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Score is part of a metric of success, but not the only metric, you should know this with all your years on you. Yet again, those years might be getting to you via mental overload you haven't done much about. That would explain the way you act at times.

Rich coming from the mental nutcase you are. Score isn't a metric of anything but score.

Rose is doing real well having 1 million score.

• Haha 3

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

35 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

Rich coming from the mental nutcase you are. Score isn't a metric of anything but score.

Rose is doing real well having 1 million score.

Ayyrite then I guess no Marco is very successful via that logic. I also do remember saying "part of" hinting at its part of a whole selection of ordeals that creates success. Then again, you're basically saying that you don't know much about success when I know you truly do. On the other hand, you do enjoy playing dumb for the fun of it

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
P. S. I'm insane, so what? What is looked at as my insanity is my insanity, similar to what is your insanity is yours. Only difference is I've been already getting help, while you let yourself rot. Don't project your lackin on me, deal with it yo-self

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

25 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Ayyrite then I guess no Marco is very successful via that logic. I also do remember saying "part of" hinting at its part of a whole selection of ordeals that creates success. Then again, you're basically saying that you don't know much about success when I know you truly do. On the other hand, you do enjoy playing dumb for the fun of it

I can see why most the game has you blocked. Congrats on getting on my blocklist, you say an awful lot of nothing.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

30 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

I can see why most the game has you blocked. Congrats on getting on my blocklist, you say an awful lot of nothing.

Ignorance is bliss, isn't it? I legit showed I concurred with you somewhat while pointing out the errors (was also open for discussion per usual too) yet I get another "agree with me fully, no questions/concerns or get cucked" thang. Oh well, I'm honestly used to this stuck up blatant elitist ignorance. Your loss to be quite closed minded, not mine dude.

16 hours ago, JadenStar10 said:

Theres no need to peddle anything that we've all seen, you were seen through pretty easily even with your new forum account.

But I thought being a top 10 alliance you would have some advice to throw by now. But I guess all you have is cobbling together a bunch random useless stuff just like you cobbled together a bunch of random micros. 

Anyways @Kurdanak Are coming or not? Don't flake out on me. 

Edited by Deulos
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Deulos said:

But I thought being a top 10 alliance you would have some advice to throw by now. But I guess all you have is cobbling together a bunch random useless stuff just like you cobbled together a bunch of random micros. 

Buy up to 2.9k infra per city and I'll see what I can do! Otherwise, far bigger fish to fry. :D 

• Haha 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

2 hours ago, Deulos said:

You declared war on them, not the other way around, why haven't you hit anyone? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Ramona said:

You deserve Camelot and Camelot deserves you. 

Was underneath Nokia, Greene, & Dusty already, thought I'd finally try Epi. So far, its like talking with someone I thought I had known for awhile but truly haven't. Then again, even w/ us getting mad at each other, discussion is quite open usually😋. Better than getting chewed out for questioning/raising concerns as well asking for context for understanding.

2 hours ago, Nukey6 said:

@JadenStar10Why do you keep your IRON title in your signature?

Edited, check now.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, NarWhale said:

well, very loyal to DPE. You're like that one dude who has a new girlfriend but lists his ex's contact still in his phone hoping she calls.   

image.png.38e2f91c8099e443c711917ed69ad3b3.png

Cry more

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

6 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

You declared war on them, not the other way around, why haven't you hit anyone? 

Oh, that's right you didn't know there was a global. Well there is and rose's slots are all filled. Wonder why you didn't know that?? Strange...

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Deulos said:

Oh, that's right you didn't know there was a global. Well there is and rose's slots are all filled. Wonder why you didn't know that?? Strange...

@Sweeeeet Ronny D cares not for what us plebs do. We are merely here for his entertainment.  

• Haha 3

On 12/30/2021 at 5:20 AM, Firwof Kromwell said:

Ignorance is bliss, isn't it? I legit showed I concurred with you somewhat while pointing out the errors (was also open for discussion per usual too) yet I get another "agree with me fully, no questions/concerns or get cucked" thang. Oh well, I'm honestly used to this stuck up blatant elitist ignorance. Your loss to be quite closed minded, not mine dude.

He can feel his brain cells dying while trying to decipher your self-indulgent jibberish. Lord knows Keegoz only has a few brain cells left after dealing with us twerps in Soup/Enlightenment/CotL/Cata. So him blocking your posts isn't an attack on you, it's self-preservation.

Sorry in advance for your likely early admission into a nursing home @Keegoz

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif