[DoW] IRON Burns some Roses

Robert2424

6 hours ago, Vexz said:

Hey now, how was anyone to expect the IRON Doctrine to be presented this war which consists of the following:

1. Declare War claiming its because of a misraid and the lack of respect that followed with it. If anything, you should feel respected we knew u existed and had assumed you joined the war but alas it was a mistake on our part; but hey the disrespect was already done. I sincerely hope you carry this attitude going forward the next time anyone misraids you, proceed to follow it up with a DoW even if your protector and its allies haven't done any heavy lifting a week prior. (Btw you really opened yourself there if 1 raid signifies the option for a whole war)

2. You... proceed to do nothing because the side you joined on had already won? How convenient. I suppose we can all excuse this opportunity to witness the superior military competence of IRON for this one seeing they just sadly couldn't find slots, not their fault and we should by no means show any disrespect because of it.

3. Argue on the forums about people lacking respect for you lot, or questioning your participation in this war with showing solid proof (score graphs) as to why you should be respected and why you shouldn't be blamed for not having any war decs. 

I must say, I'm a big fan of this IRON doctrine, truly solid as Iron. 

Also, may I insist Rose is the best by score graph metrics. We have a phenomenal 5 star rating out of all of 6 flags roller-coasters with our one of kind steep drop. Couldn't have been done without Clock and most importantly IRON.

I appreciate you giving me all the credit for Irons actions. While I do appreciate it I would like to say "thanks, but no thanks". Any alliance that gets hit:

A) as an opponent In a global war 

B) the actual leader hitting that alliance. 

Isn't classified as a raid because it isn't random. Frankly, he had no military to even fight. Like anyone else on the planet, "shit micro" or not, we would do the basic requirement and that's defend your members; no matter who is being defended or what your opinion is of them. I'm sorry Rose's opinion doesn't control Iron's milcom decisions. It's not personal. 

And as a bonus: People from Rose (also bizarrely TKR, JadenStar10, Knights Templar) did respond to us which we could not just let it go. Don't pretend like we should be ignored when you are here not ignoring us lol. In my opinion, I would prefer not to even have a spotlight. The more time I take not speaking to this community, the better it is mentally. I'm only here to help defend Irons reputation. 

Edited by Deulos
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Deulos said:

And as a bonus: People from Rose (also bizarrely TKR, JadenStar10, Knights Templar) did respond to us which we could not just let it go.

How can you be this close but still miss the point.

1 hour ago, Deulos said:

The more time I take not speaking to this community, the better it is mentally.

I agree, the less you speak, the better it is, mentally, for most of Orbis.

• Downvote 5

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

Hey guys come on now, no need to get this heated over a video game!

2022 is upon us, how's everyone doing so far? Did you eat some nice food? Having fun with P&W? Looking forward to your delightful replies!!!

• Thanks 1

TF141_emblem_MW2.png.cb4bbc85173fa240b21f33c6d56cac56.png

Tactical_Nuke_inventory_icon_MW2.gif.c8c96532efc673d9d2bf87c58f0d2332.gif

too sick

19 minutes ago, TheRealMichaelJordan said:

Hey guys come on now, no need to get this heated over a video game!

2022 is upon us, how's everyone doing so far? Did you eat some nice food? Having fun with P&W? Looking forward to your delightful replies!!!

Hi MJ!

1 hour ago, Robert2424 said:

Good. We rather you not have it. 

I'd rather not either, looking at the shit stain AA IRON is.

Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

1 hour ago, TheRealMichaelJordan said:

Could you stop being this toxic? It isn't very healthy. For me Jaden 

Sure as hell hurt knowing I could depend on Hideri and random strangers more than you, MJ, after our time together.

But OK,
I'll stop.

On 12/30/2021 at 6:10 AM, Changeup said:

Let this be a reminder that PnW IRON is your average shit micro, and does not share anything with CN IRON other than a theme.

I would argue that almost all of the import alliances are just average awful micros and a shadow of their former selves. I'll except GATO, because I wouldn't call them an awful micro, just a normal one. I'll also except Legion, which is wild, because historically, Legion had a legitimate, long term and deadly serious claim to the Worst Alliance Ever crown, and now they actually look kinda competent. I hope all the others feel crippling shame that they've been leapfrogged, though.

EDIT: Also, Ampersand gets a pass because they got pwned by hackers while they still had 150-200 members, so they were never going to become what R&R was.

Edited by Avakael
  • Like 1

Le1AjCa.png

On 12/27/2021 at 9:54 PM, Robert2424 said:

I mean, at least my position is stable. we'll see how your new alliance works out for you.

Wow, so stable.

unknown_watermarked.thumb.png.52b2a4b96deafa546cabc39539a0cba3.pngScreenshot_20220104-104227_Discord.thumb.jpg.19758be65263e65db3b0abecc49a7095.jpg