Any European P&W Players?

Mikhail Gorbachev

Is it tough in any way to play politics and war while living in a different time zone? Most players are American, and so most players are asleep when you guys would just be getting on. Does this make alliances or trading difficult?

I'm American and I refuse to follow a sleep schedule, so I normally catch European players online pretty frequently. I assume there are plenty of American players like me too... I don't think it would make the game too different.

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

I never understood Americans like that, you even play online games until late into the night and early morning. 

It's like I'm European it's my time, it's well after midnight for you so go to bed. 

There again it wasn't bad, since if a game was dead then you'd find no online matches

IpHGyGc.png

I live in an island nation located in Southeast Asia. 12 midnight in the US is like 4 PM in my timezone. But since I barely sleep I usually see everyone online.

i feel you bro :(

oit06p.png

THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF ESTOVAKIA

I'm Canadian, and tis c-c-c-old still same time as Muricans tho

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

UPN is lead by non-Americans, I have to remind them that my country is better than theirs frequently.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

UPN is lead by non-Americans, I have to remind them that my country is better than theirs frequently.

I think Ender is American though :P

“Be your friend’s true friend.
Return gift for gift.
Repay laughter with laughter again
but betrayal with treachery.”

Hávamál

I think what we need to find are players from countries other than Europe or North America. For the record I came from China, but moved to the US sometime in 2010.

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).