Thank You!

Hippocr1te

My last forum post got me most liked for a day. SO in the spirit of forum posters everywhere I decided to milk it and thank you all for making Ampere Orbis's first shitposting agency the most valuable company in Orbis history. I want to not only thank our investors but also our clients believing in us when there are so many other options. Over the weeks we have collected over 4.6 trillion dollars in sales and we are sitting now with 2 trillion dollars in liquid assets and trillions more in investments. Thank you all so much for making this possible and we hope for your continued business 

Edited by Hippocr1te
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

What?

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

Dear Mr Hippocr1te,

we would like to congratulate you for your big success  from ORS - Orbis Revenue Service.
We are here to inform you that you have pay a fee. You will have to pay us 20% of your overall income.  
You have one week to send the payment to:
Alliance: Oblivion,  with a note: payment for 2021 from Ampere Orbis.
Every extra day of waiting will end up with 2% interest rate extra or unexpected raid or spy operation.
For any complains please contanct with us here https://discord.gg/XPUByHX4VE

Sincerely,
Maia
General Executor in ORS.

Edited by Maia
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

13 hours ago, Hippocr1te said:

My last forum post got me most liked for a day. SO in the spirit of forum posters everywhere I decided to milk it and thank you all for making Ampere Orbis's first shitposting agency the most valuable company in Orbis history. I want to not only thank our investors but also our clients believing in us when there are so many other options. Over the weeks we have collected over 4.6 trillion dollars in sales and we are sitting now with 2 trillion dollars in liquid assets and trillions more in investments. Thank you all so much for making this possible and we hope for your continued business 

Sometimes you gotta know when to stop. You haven't built the brand yet. You gotta go from trend, to fad, to style, to subculture, to culture, to habit, to second nature. 

Join my talent agency and I'll make you a star.

Just sit on that black leather couch over there and speak to the GoPro. Trust me, I'm a director.

• Haha 4

On 5/18/2021 at 5:51 AM, Hippocr1te said:

My last forum post got me most liked for a day.

Now you also have the most disliked post of the day, must feel good right?

😄

• Haha 1

image.png.53cb39df314b30232b410b94801b6f72.png

9 hours ago, PhantomThiefB said:

You say that as if there's any important names on that dislike list. 😂

How many people can say we had the most disliked post of the day! Very rare, its an achievement, a really big one 😜

image.png.53cb39df314b30232b410b94801b6f72.png