Name the War?

Reagan

"The First War"

Simple and accurate. Someone should make a wiki page for it  :rolleyes:

Oh cmon Sheepy, let the people come up with something a bit more interesting a creative. Wars in these games should have fun names. It's usually decided by whoever starts calling it that name quickest, but since both sides are a bit rubbish at that kinda thing who knows what it'll end up being called, just PLEASE not something like the first war. 

T7Vrilp.png

"The First War"

Simple and accurate. Someone should make a wiki page for it  :rolleyes:

Nice war.

Oh cmon Sheepy, let the people come up with something a bit more interesting a creative. Wars in these games should have fun names. It's usually decided by whoever starts calling it that name quickest, but since both sides are a bit rubbish at that kinda thing who knows what it'll end up being called, just PLEASE not something like the first war. 

1. You forgot the word ''simple''.

2. Ashamed to attack the ADMIN of this game about the Politics & War ''war name''.

3. For the SAKE of simplicity, I would make a unfun name, nobody will laugh at me, even at my work.

ka4k09.jpg

It isn't the first war.  TEst declared one of those raider alliances.

This is the first major war. Battles have been on the forums more now than any other time, the others would qualify more as serious conflicts. 

We've been calling this war of the dead mans hand over on our side of the river; I believe someone made some propaganda that would line up well with that name. (Not entirely sure though)

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

This is the first major war. Battles have been on the forums more now than any other time, the others would qualify more as serious conflicts. 

We've been calling this war of the dead mans hand over on our side of the river; I believe someone made some propaganda that would line up well with that name. (Not entirely sure though)

You mean this?       pgAmnsB.png

• Upvote 4
T7Vrilp.png

Well, there has been many wars in RL history, but (what we now call WWI) The Great War was so bad that it was commonly referred to as the war to end all wars. But we all know global peace will never come to Orbis, so I suggest either "The Great War" or Mr Blonde's, "The War of Debatable Aggression"

"We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community."
     - Emperor Haile Selassie I

The Republic

The Republic Map

Honestly. I actually like "The War of Purple Aggression"

I might not like the negative conjecture it paints on our side.

But it is the most catchy one suggested so far.

“Be your friend’s true friend.
Return gift for gift.
Repay laughter with laughter again
but betrayal with treachery.”

Hávamál

Don't worry, when we roll GPA people will complain more about us being evil.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Don't worry, when we roll GPA people will complain more about us being evil.

It would be funny if GPA declared in defense now(even if it is as likely as Santa Clause coming down my chimney)

Honestly. I actually like "The War of Purple Aggression"

But it is the most catchy one suggested so far.

It makes the most sense 'War of Aggression' and a 'Confederacy' ...you have to appreciate that.

It makes the most sense 'War of Aggression' and a 'Confederacy' ...you have to appreciate that.

I do actually, it's one of the reasons I liked it so much :P

“Be your friend’s true friend.
Return gift for gift.
Repay laughter with laughter again
but betrayal with treachery.”

Hávamál

War of Purple Aggression is definitely the most catchy.

But I think I prefer The Battle for Defender's Hill or the The War of Debatable Aggression. Both sum up the spirit of the community discussion surrounding the war far too well.

wF9Bjre.gif