UPN Announcement

Saru

In fairness, EoS was handling that just fine on their own.

Though I do have to give EoS props for one thing. Unless I've missed it, I don't think any EoS members have been on the boards trying to argue that their attack wasn't an aggressive preempt. That's been all UPN and vincent.

UPN is righteous, moral and lawful.

all it said is that we are aiding out allies, so kindof

Are you honestly going to say that UPN declaring on us is "kind of" defensive?

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

And then lie about it being your hand vs. a girl?

there was that one time a long time ago... but for the most part yes

Are you honestly going to say that UPN declaring on us is "kind of" defensive?

im saying lets just say there is grey area so we dont have people fighting whether it was or not

[00:37:08] You guys are just my puppets

[00:37:13] I am the master pulling the strings

[00:37:15] * Sheepy laughs evilly

Hahahahaha you've got to be kidding me.

pls lets just not fight about whether it is or isnt a defensive move, i personally think its not. but then there are some people who might think it is

• Upvote 1

[00:37:08] You guys are just my puppets

[00:37:13] I am the master pulling the strings

[00:37:15] * Sheepy laughs evilly

Why does upn think this is in a grey area when eos admitted they had attacked us. It's an oA and no logic in the world can spin that as anything else.

do we really got to start another debate over this cant we leave it as is

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

Allies pre-empt somebody "We're going in for the defense of our allies" Oh my god I !@#$ing love this.

I very clearly said support, purposely to avoid the futile arguments over the semantics. But it seems like you guys just won't let it go. I guess you need something to cling onto.

• Upvote 3

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

No no no... y'all mistaken. TaC has been aggressively rapingattacking EoS. Can't you see it just from the way Pubstomper and company eying EoS when they made the Covenant? RapeAggresive moves, I tell you

#EqualityForEoS

UedhRvY.png

I very clearly said support, purposely to avoid the futile arguments over the semantics. But it seems like you guys just won't let it go. I guess you need something to cling onto.

thank you saru there is no reason to keep this stupid debate going any more its getting rather ridicules that we still are agreeing over this crap why cant we leave at this is a both ways side of things

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

I can already tell this thread will be golden.

It's not semantics and maybe you don't even know what that word means or the context it's used in.  If some UPN/DEIC members would face reality then we could move on to something more interesting.  What's funny about it is that I don't  really have a problem with aggressive actions, but clearly you guys are sensitive to the issue for some reason.

• Upvote 2

I'm fairly sure the only people bothered about them being aggressive are themselves. I love all the people saying can you please stop discussing the issue. It's alliance politics and this is an issue you guys are clearly embarrassed about, why would we stop discussing it its hilarious.

T7Vrilp.png

I can already tell this thread will be golden.

It's not semantics and maybe you don't even know what that word means or the context it's used in.  If some UPN/DEIC members would face reality then we could move on to something more interesting.  What's funny about it is that I don't  really have a problem with aggressive actions, but clearly you guys are sensitive to the issue for some reason.

LOL, and that's where I'm at.  I've got no problem with an aggressive war, but the constant need to spin offense as defense is mind boggling.

• Upvote 2

Duke of House Greyjoy

LOL, and that's where I'm at.  I've got no problem with an aggressive war, but the constant need to spin offense as defense is mind boggling.

Seriously, someone is going to get whiplash from all the spinning that's going on in here.

eStUYHv.png