From the desk of Prefontaine

Prefontaine

That means each bloc are limited to only 3 alliances? On what grounds must they be limited.? I just cant see why is there a problem to others when we add BOC to our BLOC? I feel the number of alliance that decided to bond together and form a bloc should not be limited. If the alliances felt the "Chemistry" and felt that have common ground for them to form a bloc, so be it. There is absolutely no reason for anyoner to feel threatend by alliances forming a bloc. And By the way why are most players so obsessed with the rankings stuff? Is being ranked 1 or ranked last really affects you that much? Do your nation actually gain more income or get a bonus city because you are ranked first or do you actually got penalised if you are ranked last? If not why  place so much importance on the rankings?

Yes, each bloc is limited to only 3 alliances. I'm sorry but The Covenant is going to have to decide who you like the least and release them from the bloc immediately.

Edited by Shellhound
  • Upvote 3

uHQTKq6.png

Yes, each bloc is limited to only 3 alliances. I'm sorry but The Covenant is going to have to decide who you like the least and release them from the bloc immediately.

Good news everybody! We are now part of two blocs with some alliance overlap!

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women.

Seven Kingdoms doesn't win many wars then, does it?

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

No, that is what is best in life.

The best thing in life is war though.

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

Seven Kingdoms doesn't win many wars then, does it?

#shotsfired

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

• 2 weeks later...

Admittedly I haven't read this entire thread. Lot of text walls to read. Far as I'm concerned, having alliances treaty is an old and out-modded concept. Are nations giving up their sovereignty to their alliance like in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways), or are we merely working together to achieve a common goal? I'm hoping for the latter, in which case, lets shove the treaty paper into the canons and utilize friendship and actual relations. All in all, paperless = more chances for dynamic fun

• Upvote 1

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Vincent the ranking system is very important, it is usually the first thing that newbs go to when they join games like this. And when they go there they look for different things, and the things they look for are the strongest alliance, which alliance has the most members, which alliance has the coolest name and which alliance is the most active. And this system is very important for newbs because they dont immediately go to the owf to see all the alliances DOEs to see which charter suits. Instead if they seek a powerful alliance they will have a tendency to join the number 1 alliance, if they are looking for a large community they will join the alliance with the most members, if they are simply looking for an alliance that they think has the coolest name then they will join that alliance, and they search to see how active each alliance is thinking that the activaty rate is good enough to help them find players who will help them progress. So the ranks are highly important.

Its also rare that we will get a newb who will immediately join the owf and ask what alliance he or she should join, it will be rare for them to look at our charters and see which ones suites them. And well the ranking system alone is probably why we are seeing less alliances being created and seeing the first page alliances get larger.

And when we do get those rare newbs who have some experience in leadership that decide to make their own alliances they tend to get tracked down by either one of the two oppossing spheres who think their numbers and strength can help increase their own thus preventing new alliances from having any chance to establish their own blocs.

Sorry for the long post but this is what i think.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light