Well played, Cornshuckers. Maybe we should have a spelling contest.

John Henry Holliday

So what you are telling me is that you could have just not declared war and waited until you had all militarized? You do realize that if you had all declared at once you would have rolled them worse than you did, and wouldn't have had nearly as many causalities.  That is like me taking one of those eat this massive burger in an hour contest with your friends, then having my friends start to eat it 30 minutes in, it's ridiculous.  The point is you didn't need a distraction.  If you had either all militarized at the same time or just waited until y'all had finished then you could have three times the rolling with a fraction of the damage.  I personally think that you are playing your cards right into GPA's hands.

What a beautiful world we live in.

tumblr_m7k51ipZTA1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

xzhPlEh.png?1

"My reward exists nowhere on this mortal plane. Instead, my everlasting reward lies in the Warp." - Talien Meers

You believe we dance to the tunes of others, when it is the will of the Dark Gods that guides the blessed path of Terminus Est?  What matter is it whether or not we march to war when all war is but an offering to Chaos?  Directly or indirectly, the Blood God receives his due.  It is the province of the Chosen to decide whether to be the open hand or the clenched fist, not the predictions of unbelievers.

So... DoW TEst directly next time? Got it.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

So... DoW TEst directly next time? Got it.

"Kill a thousand men and they will hate you. Kill a million men and they will queue to face you. But kill a single man and they will see monsters and devils in every shadow." - Konrad Curze

• Upvote 2

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

The war was not meant to be isolated, in fact, I abhor curbstomps. Several people consistently commenting that UPN/DEIC had to rescue EoS know damn well why we entered late. TSG and TEst ruined my fun by not militarizing. Although, to be fair, I was not really that surprised to see TSG !@#$ out. I was shocked that TEst, who consider themselves a warring alliance as far as I can tell, refused to enter. 

This amused me on several levels, though which particular point that made me laugh the most is up for debate.

q8nfyvc.gif

The war was not meant to be isolated, in fact, I abhor curbstomps. Several people consistently commenting that UPN/DEIC had to rescue EoS know damn well why we entered late. TSG and TEst ruined my fun by not militarizing. Although, to be fair, I was not really that surprised to see TSG !@#$ out. I was shocked that TEst, who consider themselves a warring alliance as far as I can tell, refused to enter. All this crap from TAC's allies make me wish Poison Clan was still around, they would let me have some fun.

So what you're saying as the Head of Foreign Affairs for UPN is that you guys were planning to war against TEst and TSG and that it wasn't in support of your allies that you declared, but simply as a matter of attempting to bait people into a battle?

Sounds like they should consider you guys a threat then, eh? eh?

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

So what you're saying as the Head of Foreign Affairs for UPN is that you guys were planning to war against TEst and TSG and that it wasn't in support of your allies that you declared, but simply as a matter of attempting to bait people into a battle?

Sounds like they should consider you guys a threat then, eh? eh?

Sure, they (TC) are a threat for the rest of us. :) 

No. What he is saying that measures were planned in case TSG and TEst had entered the conflict in support of their ally, TAC. And that we therefor expected a war with them.

The reason UPN & DEIC did not enter the conflict earlier than we did is because we did not feel ready to do so. UPN and DEIC were not as militarized as EoS and needed an extra couple of days to get out of our econ builds and into war builds.

We would all have struck at the same time but EoS attacked ahead of schedual when they saw TAC gearing up. UPN & DEIC however waited until we were good and ready.

had TEst and TSG struck EoS before we took to the field, then yes, we'd probably be fighting them to right now.

But we have no intentions of entering any conflict with them or anyone else for that matter.

• Upvote 1

“Be your friend’s true friend.
Return gift for gift.
Repay laughter with laughter again
but betrayal with treachery.”

Hávamál

Why would somebody strike anybody? Peaceful folks like just want to be left alone with our pixels.

*turns to the crowd*

They're the bad guys here right? Right?

If you have been presented with very clear evidence that someone is gearing up to strike up and is gathering his allies to do likewise, what would you do? Wait to be struck and rolled? Probably you would Aeon , probably you would.

If you are a good guy would you have plotted to strike someone else because you think they will strike you first? That is exactly what the Government of TAC did. Such a good guy indeed. No one could have been better.

Edited by vincentsum8

If you have been presented with very clear evidence that someone is gearing up to strike up and is gathering his allies to do likewise,

The evidence that you presented to the world is in·con·clu·sive.  Gathering allies to attack you? Which allies? We're the only ones getting attacked. Everybody else is just waiting for this war to end so we could all be friends again.  :wub:

wlTH76o.jpg

The evidence that you presented to the world is in·con·clu·sive.  Gathering allies to attack you? Which allies? We're the only ones getting attacked. Everybody else is just waiting for this war to end so we could all be friends again.  :wub:

I'm going to have to disagree with you there. I think those logs established pretty well TAC was making plans for attack at one time, perhaps not recently, and that there was spying going on within EOS perpetrated by your government, which is pretty serious. As for allies, its no secret that SG and TEst are allied to TAC, and its been said plenty of times that they didn't come into this war because they weren't asked too by TAC.

That said, I agree with the second part of your statement. Soon this war will end, and then everything will go back to normal.

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

No. What he is saying that measures were planned in case TSG and TEst had entered the conflict in support of their ally, TAC. And that we therefor expected a war with them.

The reason UPN & DEIC did not enter the conflict earlier than we did is because we did not feel ready to do so. UPN and DEIC were not as militarized as EoS and needed an extra couple of days to get out of our econ builds and into war builds.

We would all have struck at the same time but EoS attacked ahead of schedual when they saw TAC gearing up. UPN & DEIC however waited until we were good and ready.

had TEst and TSG struck EoS before we took to the field, then yes, we'd probably be fighting them to right now.

But we have no intentions of entering any conflict with them or anyone else for that matter.

Hey whatever floats your boat Hans, but you should probably get your Head of Foreign Affairs under control instead of him running around attempting to instigate fights and calling people enemies who have nothing to do with the war. Instead of saying things like "oh you can't take anything he says seriously" how about doing something logical about a problem.

My guess is that it's truly how UPN feels. As you suggested, they were discussing and planning how things would play out (much like TAC was). You guys expected certain things to happen (much like TAC did). So why is it that TSG an TEst shouldn't consider you guys enemies (much like you did to TAC)?

Oh, right... cause it's just Underlordgc. It's just UPN. It's just hypocrisy.

You should put a muzzle on your government officials who don't know how to do their job, unless FA has now been defined as drawing lines in sands and attempting to bait people into battle.

• Upvote 3

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

I feel like I've seen this story played out before on another world. Pretty sure I know how it ends.

That said, I'm surprised EoS agreed to play a human shield role. I actually like them to a degree. Shame their allies use them as shock troops instead of leaders like they should be.

But hey, I'm retired. Just here for the show.

q8nfyvc.gif

Hey whatever floats your boat Hans, but you should probably get your Head of Foreign Affairs under control instead of him running around attempting to instigate fights and calling people enemies who have nothing to do with the war. Instead of saying things like "oh you can't take anything he says seriously" how about doing something logical about a problem.

What I see underlord doing is calling out tEST & TSG for not declaring in support of their ally.
Had the tables been turned and UPN decided not come to the defense of EoS, I am convinced UPN would be the ones who'd be getting called out and you know it.

My guess is that it's truly how UPN feels. As you suggested, they were discussing and planning how things would play out (much like TAC was). You guys expected certain things to happen (much like TAC did). So why is it that TSG an TEst shouldn't consider you guys enemies (much like you did to TAC)?

Oh, right... cause it's just Underlordgc. It's just UPN. It's just hypocrisy.

I wouldn't blame them if they considered us enemies, we are at war with their ally after all.

But I can hardly see how it makes us hypocritical for expecting them to enter the war and planning therafter. The opposite would have made us arrogant and foolish.

You should put a muzzle on your government officials who don't know how to do their job, unless FA has now been defined as drawing lines in sands and attempting to bait people into battle.

Yes, Underlord has been more provocative in this thread than I would have prefered.

But I don't believe in muzzling people for being opinionated and provocative, even for ministers , it might be how you do it in your alliance, but in UPN we allow people free thought and free speech. Might go so far and call it an inalienable right even.

“Be your friend’s true friend.
Return gift for gift.
Repay laughter with laughter again
but betrayal with treachery.”

Hávamál

Hans, the difference is, as has been stated by many people many times (seriously, would you guys catch up) TACs allies were explicitly asked to not enter the war, just as EoS explicitly asked VOC and UPN to help them out (whether it was before or after they declared it doesn't matter in this context, they still asked).

Under isn't calling anyone out anymore (apart from himself, in that other thread), unless he truley is incapable of grasping simple concepts, he's just trying to be obtuse. Not a great FA quality.

• Upvote 1
T7Vrilp.png