Anyone else feel like we should nip this in the bud?

Ollysho

$10 says that at least one of those is Demon and the other 4 are multi's of Kennyong.

Edit: Just found this Gem on the game reports forum: http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2923-just-to-let-you-know-sheepy/

Nip it in the bud indeed...

Edited by Toxxikation

TAC is already preparing someone to attack them. Actually, we have numerous nations ready to attack them. 

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Aside from the fact that the guy has admitted to being a multi before, having more than 2 nations log in from the same network is not acceptable by ANY standards.

I don't know what I did to you, but in my game report thread ; I clearly explain that some nations in my alliance are my RL friends and we play in a crowded public area. (Same network) Check our trade activity, no large amounts of money are being sent, the UIDs do not match after around 3-6 GMT+1 and do you really think I'd try again after being found out? Jesus, this is exactly why I made that thread to inform sheepy and yet people still don't believe me.

TAC is already preparing someone to attack them. Actually, we have numerous nations ready to attack them. 

lol, this alliance stuff really is srs business. I sure am scared of people that can't even attack me and even if they somehow can; I get 5 days of protection to rebuild. THE HORROR.

Edited by Dzung

I don't know what I did to you, but in my game report thread ; I clearly explain that some nations in my alliance are my RL friends and we play in a crowded public area. (Same network) Check our trade activity, no large amounts of money are being sent, the UIDs do not match after around 3-6 GMT+1 and do you really think I'd try again after being found out? Jesus, this is exactly why I made that thread to inform sheepy and yet people still don't believe me.

It's common for the community to typically not trust the things said by individuals who have no interest other than trolling and attacking everyone.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

It's common for the community to typically not trust the things said by individuals who have no interest other than trolling and attacking everyone.

I don't really care if people dislike me or my alliance, that's one thing ; but to try to get me banned or reset for something I didn't do (With clear evidence.) that's another thing and it's kinda bull. Maybe Sheepy should just ban all raiders, I mean they're clearly breaking the rules by making people cry.

• Upvote 2

Watch out for the fun police.

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

lol, this alliance stuff really is srs business. I sure am scared of people that can't even attack me and even if they somehow can; I get 5 days of protection to rebuild. THE HORROR.

Being locked into a perma state of war will inevitability make you bored and you will quit the game. Everyone does eventually.  Keep pushing and you'll likely make some enemies that can and will pursue this route.

Being locked into a perma state of war will inevitability make you bored and you will quit the game. Everyone does eventually.  Keep pushing and you'll likely make some enemies that can and will pursue this route.

The same mistakes the earlier raiders made will not be repeated, namely the mistake of growing too fast and therefore actually getting attacked. Right now, all these threats seem pretty damn empty considering most on my members are beige and my score is likely too low for the fun police to anally probe me.

I think the most stupid one is the person to be prepared to fight them. Is that one a multi or some dude to be kept down at 40 warscore just to fight them? Thats what i call boring. 

It's a matter of fact, that those raiders just have one city. And every player in a decent alliance should be able in the 2 weeks of beige getting a second or even a third city and totally out of range to them.

Edited by Wilhelm II

The same mistakes the earlier raiders made will not be repeated, namely the mistake of growing too fast and therefore actually getting attacked. Right now, all these threats seem pretty damn empty considering most on my members are beige and my score is likely too low for the fun police to anally probe me.

The Fun Police is on the case!

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Raiders make the game fun by making war? And the "fun police" make the game un-fun by making war?

You are brilliant to stay in a range where there will be no counter-attacks...and no loot.

Hopefully you don't plan to carry on the part of Red Guards/DEMON's legacy that included attacking my nations. Then again, I did have oodles lot of fun hitting DEMON and Broseph Stalin straight to beige last week without any retaliation on their part, so be my guest. â”( ̄ー ̄)┌

EDIT: You can add Kennyong to that list in a couple days, too. Almost missed him, thanks for reminding me! :wub:

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Part of what made what Demon did effective was that alliances didn't have much in the way of resources, dropping 500 tanks at once to counter wasn't that easy of a feat. Now alliances have more money, funding a lower nation to fight back when declared on isn't a big deal. In terms of what these guys said about staying small, that's all well and good until you attack someone who puts up more of a fight than you can handle and the only way is to either lose, or grow and try to match production rates. 

Either way, hello new raiders. Don't touch Guardian, it's bad for your longevity. 

scSqPGJ.gif

Still breaking the rules. You're not allowed to form an alliance with anyone you share a network with. But that's a matter to be discussed in the game report thread.

So uh.... https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=20160

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

I don't really care, even if was 0 infra'd; 300 infra is no big deal to get back.

I dont think you understand; We are going to be able to permanently do this to you. For as long as you persist in raiding alliances you will always have to be ready to defend against The Atlas Confederacy.

Edited by Pubstomper

3fHp1YR.gif