[20:42:58] <Hereno> <soultak3r1[iNT]> well i see we only have 5.71 left,

[20:43:00] <Hereno> no &#33;@#&#036;ing way

[20:43:03] <Hereno> we have over 100 of each

[20:43:23] <soultak3r1[iNT]> Aluminum 10.71

[20:43:34] <Hereno> that is impossible unless opti stole it all

[20:43:40] <Hereno> i know for a fact there is dozens of both

[20:43:40] <soultak3r1[iNT]> Steel 16.67

[20:43:47] <Craig> yeah

[20:43:52] <soultak3r1[iNT]> http://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=630&display=bank

[20:43:52] <Craig> all the resources are gone

[20:44:44] <soultak3r1[iNT]> we seem to be low on EVERYTHING

[20:45:18] <Longshadow> I'm not seeing any transactions in the last 10 with anything so big

[20:45:26] <Longshadow> Sheepy must've reset it

[20:45:29] <Craig> lol. Hereno… that’s crazy… I just looked this morning and and there were hundreds of everything

[20:45:30] <Longshadow> Cuz last I saw we had well over 300 food saved

[20:45:44] <Craig> looks like money dropped too, unless you paid more out

[20:45:53] <soultak3r1[iNT]> sheepy did do an update....

[20:45:54] <Craig> there was over 300k there earlier

[20:46:07] <Hereno> i'm posting these logs in a bug report

[20:46:29] <soultak3r1[iNT]> yeah i looked earlier and thought "damn, we've been sending resources recently"

[20:47:13] <soultak3r1[iNT]> either way, we had a shitton of food and now it's down to nothing really

Check the bank log yourself. All of our shit is just gone. It didn't go anywhere, it just vanished in thin air. I have no idea why or how, but it's gone, and I'd really like it back.

So I'm wondering, might the bank losses be attributed to an error during the turn updates? Either way, perhaps sheepy should have a backup of all the banks from now on in until the error is fixed for good.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

It probably was the same bug that cleared our bank twice at the start of August. The supplies in there now are low because its the taxes collected since it emptied.

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

• Administrators

Hereno, I'll PM you directly. This is an... interesting issue. I have no idea why (or how) this would happen, but I will once again dig around and try to find a solution.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

I looked at the ground battle looting script, didn't see anything that could cause it to empty an alliance bank (and it happens often enough that if it were something there, this would happen more often). I looked at the update scripts, (which I've checked before) and didn't see anything (against this happens all the time, and this doesn't happen to every alliance). My guess is that perhaps there's some funny bug with withdrawals or manual deposits that can cause things to malfunction and empty the bank (somehow, god knows). I'll keep looking, but if anyone can figure out how to replicate this error I'd be a happy sheep.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

You serious? If he is a hacker (stop this 1337), he must be banned from the game, for the next 72 hours.

The joke

---------------------------------->

Your head

I guess only beta kids will understand.

Edited by TheNG
  • Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

I guess only Alpha Adults will understand.

ftfy

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I have my own 1 player created alliance and as of this morning it existed. I just opened up the browser window on my phone which had been open since this morning (running in the background) and went to click on the alliance tab, which was showing that I was part of an alliance. Once I clicked it I received an error message telling me this alliance does not exist. When I go to my nation view it now shows that I no longer have an alliance. Glitch? Looking for some sort of explanation as I had resources in there.

Thanks,

~Chafire

The joke

Your head

That isn't a joke (I'm still right though).

''I guess only beta kids will understand'' There is always someone to ruin the topic, isn't he? #stopspoilers

ka4k09.jpg

The joke

Your head

Despite being one of the old members I don't get it :/ 

Missing the logic... please explain to me  :unsure:

I cannot into joke

In Alpha a Guardian member sent their entire bank to Jodo and, long story short, triggered a series of events that led to World War Alpha. It's still kinda funny so we joke about it. Edited by underlordgc

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win