Where are the hippie-dippy, liberal, progressive SJWs?

Queen M II

Being oh so "intelligent" matters little when you're both deaf and blind to reality mate. If they weren't perhaps they could touch the Roz in the Social hub with this supposed superior intelligence, but as is the Roz is simply too hot to handle and too cold to hold.

I hate to break it to you but most of Mensa doesn't give two shits about you or anything in the Social hub. You have a really inflated sense of self-importance, which is a cause of amusement more than anything else.

• Upvote 5

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

I hate to break it to you but most of Mensa doesn't give two shits about you or anything in the Social hub. You have a really inflated sense of self-importance, which is a cause of amusement more than anything else.

Who said "most of Mensa"? You. I merely spoke of those you can count on your hands who have gunned for me (which yes, do care if we're playing that pointless game). Also learn what a gimmick is, that ignorance of such things is what makes it so amusing in actuality. I'm the Roz and I'm AWWEEESOOOOOME!!! Everybody knows that's how it goes.

Edited by Rozalia

Who said "most of Mensa"? You. I merely spoke of those you can count on your hands who have gunned for me (which yes, do care if we're playing that pointless game). Also learn what a gimmick is, that ignorance of such things is what makes it so amusing in actuality. I'm the Roz and I'm AWWEEESOOOOOME!!! Everybody knows that's how it goes.

You responded to this post:

Most of Mensa is fairly liberal. It helps that they are, on average, relatively intelligent.

Clearly, this is a general statement about Mensa members. As in, a statement about at least the majority of Mensa's membership. When you responded to this post you didn't specify which Mensa members you were talking about, you commented on the intelligence of the general membership of Mensa because that was what the statement was about. You are very prone to try shifting the blame of your own errors onto those who oppose you, which is to be expected from someone who is seemingly incapable of admitting to being wrong. It's a fortunate thing that most people of consequence stopped seeing you as anything but a blustering court jester a long time ago.

• Upvote 1

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

Clearly, this is a general statement about Mensa members. As in, a statement about at least the majority of Mensa's membership. When you responded to this post you didn't specify which Mensa members you were talking about, you commented on the intelligence of the general membership of Mensa because that was what the statement was about. You are very prone to try shifting the blame of your own errors onto those who oppose you, which is to be expected from someone who is seemingly incapable of admitting to being wrong. It's a fortunate thing that most people of consequence stopped seeing you as anything but a blustering court jester a long time ago.

Just clutching at straws. I'm clearly talking of a select group and the post that comes after that clarifies it too. Why would I attack most or all of Mensa when several of them have agreed with me on several matters or have not been so quick to start throwing insults and names? 

I admit to being wrong all the time if it happens, even to someone like Ibrahim if I make a mistake (last time this was on an American state's marriage law for younger folk, which for those who aren't aware comes up with him as he uses it as a defence of young Islamic sexual relations).

As for being a court jester is that supposed to hurt? A Court Jester pretends to be a fool and were known to make fools out of many so called great people which sounds pretty good to me. Though I'd say for some, such as yourself, that you really don't need my help for that. I still remember when you came on Discord and figuratively hanged yourself every time Henrich responded to you. He would give you the rope and you'd oblige and hang yourself, again and again.

Just clutching at straws. I'm clearly talking of a select group and the post that comes after that clarifies it too. Why would I attack most or all of Mensa when several of them have agreed with me on several matters or have not been so quick to start throwing insults and names? 

I admit to being wrong all the time if it happens, even to someone like Ibrahim if I make a mistake (last time this was on an American state's marriage law for younger folk, which for those who aren't aware comes up with him as he uses it as a defence of young Islamic sexual relations).

As for being a court jester is that supposed to hurt? A Court Jester pretends to be a fool and were known to make fools out of many so called great people which sounds pretty good to me. Though I'd say for some, such as yourself, that you really don't need my help for that. I still remember when you came on Discord and figuratively hanged yourself every time Henrich responded to you. He would give you the rope and you'd oblige and hang yourself, again and again.

Sure Rozalia, whatever you say. In the end, you're nothing but a deluded idiot and a waste of time. I see no other use for you than mockery, a purpose you serve quite well. At least you can pride yourself on setting the bar real low for the rest of us.

Edited by Big Brother

Sure Rozalia, whatever you say. In the end, you're nothing but a deluded idiot and a waste of time. I see no other use for you than mockery, a purpose you serve quite well. At least you can pride yourself on setting the bar real low for the rest of us.

When you were embarrassing yourself by simply speaking your beliefs and then constantly contradicting yourself as the discussion went on I merely pointed out some of the contradictions (others took care of others) and the people involved tried to help you with the issue of you not really knowing what you were politically. You however do not return such people a positive treatment and only attack which is fine, I only grow stronger off that, but it is very disappointing.

Edited by Rozalia

When you were embarrassing yourself by simply speaking your beliefs and then constantly contradicting yourself as the discussion went on I merely pointed out some of the contradictions (others took care of others) and the people involved tried to help you with the issue of you not really knowing what you were politically. You however do not return such people a positive treatment and only attack which is fine, I only grow stronger off that, but it is very disappointing.

I could never embarass myself around you Rozalia, I suppose that's another thing you're good for. Your err in assuming that I actually put any effort into that conversation or that my part of it was genuine. Surprisingly naive. I've long maintained that the only reason I engage you people with your absurd beliefs is for the sake of my own amusement (and apparently to give you the illusion of success). Our discussions are not something I take seriously because to take any of you circle-jerkers seriously would be foolish. Like I said, you are a waste of time (for the most part).

Now I'm sure you'd love it if this thread was made to be about you, but let's try to respect the topic. If you want, you're free to create your own thread about yourself. That way, you can feel good about yourself and feel like you're winning, something that seems to be quite important to you, and I can go on with my life promptly ignoring you and anything else that doesn't really matter.

I could never embarass myself around you Rozalia, I suppose that's another thing you're good for. Your err in assuming that I actually put any effort into that conversation or that my part of it was genuine. Surprisingly naive. I've long maintained that the only reason I engage you people with your absurd beliefs is for the sake of my own amusement (and apparently to give you the illusion of success). Our discussions are not something I take seriously because to take any of you circle-jerkers seriously would be foolish. Like I said, you are a waste of time (for the most part).

Now I'm sure you'd love it if this thread was made to be about you, but let's try to respect the topic. If you want, you're free to create your own thread about yourself. That way, you can feel good about yourself and feel like you're winning, something that seems to be quite important to you, and I can go on with my life promptly ignoring you and anything else that doesn't really matter.

Big Brother: Hey guys look how stupid I am HUR HURRRRRR

Big Brother: Jokes on them I was only pretending

Big Brother: Hey guys look how stupid I am HUR HURRRRRR

Big Brother: Jokes on them I was only pretending

Good to see you're finally catching on. It's very easy to dupe people when you show them what they want to see, and your reactions are very rewarding.

Good to see you're finally catching on. It's very easy to dupe people when you show them what they want to see, and your reactions are very rewarding.

Several problems to this. To start with before you even came into conflict with me you uttered many of your crazy ideas. Second once you embarrass yourself in front of plenty of people you don't get to just say "just pretending", it sticks with you. Third, do you really think acting like this somehow gets one over me? Lol. If you could argue your case you would be wise to do so, for that is the best way handle such a scenario that you are in. Throwing insults and whatever else only empowers me and allows me to state my own views unopposed for you are certainly not opposing.

Several problems to this. To start with before you even came into conflict with me you uttered many of your crazy ideas. Second once you embarrass yourself in front of plenty of people you don't get to just say "just pretending", it sticks with you. Third, do you really think acting like this somehow gets one over me? Lol. If you could argue your case you would be wise to do so, for that is the best way handle such a scenario that you are in. Throwing insults and whatever else only empowers me and allows me to state my own views unopposed for you are certainly not opposing.

I have no interest in opposing you. I have no interest in doing anything but talk shit to you. There's no other point to communicating with you. Like I've explained before, just because I express ideas and seek to discuss them don't necessarily mean I follow them or believe in them. Everything I discuss doesn't have to be a part of me. I've been on the world wide web for a long time, I'm well past the point of anything embarassing me. A conversation where my own effort was minimal at best surely does nothing of the sort and nothing about it sticks with me. In fact, you're more interested in it than I ever was. I'm not trying to get one over you, I'm trying to laugh at you, which becomes all too easy when you talk about being empowered on an internet forum as if any of it actually matters. If this is where you find your accomplishments, I pity you.

I have no interest in opposing you. I have no interest in doing anything but talk shit to you. There's no other point to communicating with you. Like I've explained before, just because I express ideas and seek to discuss them don't necessarily mean I follow them or believe in them. Everything I discuss doesn't have to be a part of me. I've been on the world wide web for a long time, I'm well past the point of anything embarassing me. A conversation where my own effort was minimal at best surely does nothing of the sort and nothing about it sticks with me. In fact, you're more interested in it than I ever was. I'm not trying to get one over you, I'm trying to laugh at you, which becomes all too easy when you talk about being empowered on an internet forum as if any of it actually matters. If this is where you find your accomplishments, I pity you.

You don't talk at length for hours and then get to say you put in minimal effort no. Even by your own logic it makes no sense for you to act in this nature, shape up. 

The Roz is not interested in you no, though you are certainly interested in the Roz clearly. I get that a lot, I mean The Roz is Awesome after all. Keep giving me the easy Ws by being too scared to engage the arguments instead of the person, I don't mind.

Big Brother isn't very logical, here is a quote from him:

Everyone got abused? Is that supposed to render what white people have done to others inert or be some kind of excuse? Ridiculous.

The problem is these people generally don't recognize their own hypocrisy, they're the first to say its not just one group when its something they want to defend. Of course I'm incredibly logical and I am one of the most intelligent humans if not the most intelligent human on Earth so I gave this reply...

You're quite mistaken, the point was everyone got abused so stop blaming only whites for the mistreatment in the world. You're no better than people who say whites did nothing wrong, its simply incorrect and an ignorant view. 

His defense about him joking isn't an actually defense unless he was on the right because his moronic views are no different than other leftists. 

So, you keep believing what you believe and you live in your imaginary world. Call me a quitter, and declare yourself the winner if you want, it's all the same to me. I'm not wasting any more of my time on you.

Of course he quit because logic is not his friend. 

He's very emotional for a man...

• Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

Like most leftists Big Brother is all talk and no action, he would rather spend his time talking shit than helping the people he thinks are being oppressed. 

I suggested before he gives away his ill-gotten gains and be sold as a slave to work in Africa, he hasn't taken up the offer so his guilt is still a massive burden on his poor soul.

IpHGyGc.png

The problem is these people generally don't recognize their own hypocrisy, they're the first to say its not just one group when its something they want to defend. Of course I'm incredibly logical and I am one of the most intelligent humans if not the most intelligent human on Earth so I gave this reply...

You're not smarter then me sonny, get elected as President and then you'll be able to talk about how smart you are. ;) 

Like most leftists Big Brother is all talk and no action, he would rather spend his time talking shit than helping the people he thinks are being oppressed. 

I suggested before he gives away his ill-gotten gains and be sold as a slave to work in Africa, he hasn't taken up the offer so his guilt is still a massive burden on his poor soul.

He wants to help people? Monstrous!

• Upvote 1

GICjEwp.gif

A few alliances have more SJW morons than others, not sure about Charming Friends as I haven't really seen them but I suppose they could be the worst snowflakes but they just don't talk publicly about it much. Others probably hold the title for SJW's. 

Charming Friends is an interesting case, I wonder how many minority members are in it and what positions they hold. 

You seem like a really nice and good person. I hear government agencies are starting to look for people just like you.

As to Rozalia... His ego appears to ride on his self-perceived success arguing with others in a subforum of a subforum of a seriously obscure browser game. That's a low, low starting point from which to claim greatness. 

• Upvote 5