Pst, kid, want to rule Orbis?

Licorice

It looks like your trying to call from non-existent files/flags.

Off the top of my head(since you said it was just a reskin) in the .mod file you probably said to overwrite the files but didn't include new ones so it's spewing out that massive error log. Change the .mod file to only overwrite the files you added(or if you're lazy, want everyone to hate you, and don't care about file size just copy all the vanilla files to your mod directory and call it a day)

Edited by Malal

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

It looks like your trying to call from non-existent files/flags.

Off the top of my head(since you said it was just a reskin) in the .mod file you probably said to overwrite the files but didn't include new ones so it's spewing out that massive error log. Change the .mod file to only overwrite the files you added(or if you're lazy, want everyone to hate you, and don't care about file size just copy all the vanilla files to your mod directory and call it a day)

Welp

*grab coffee*

This is gonna be a long new year then

Could you show the full map and list who is the picture as some names are small.

Already did earlier in the thread

To-do-list:

- Add flags and descriptions

- Fix the color

- Add units and try to get it to be balance (key word being try, lol)

- Make events and unique focus trees for specific alliances (the current one is just a generic development)

Huge thanks to green hippo with beard for the suggestion list and Underlordgc for squashing the 7600+ bugs in my crappy files, without these two the mod definitely won't be able to see the day light so soon (or ever, tbh). 

• Upvote 3

To-do-list:

- Fix the color

- Make events and unique focus trees for specific alliances (the current one is just a generic development)

>inb4 another 8000 lines in the error log

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Add Generals/Admirals names. :P

Couldn't he just pull all the ig names from the API for that?

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Already did earlier in the thread

To-do-list:

- Fix the color

Huge thanks to green hippo with beard for the suggestion list and Underlordgc for squashing the 7600+ bugs in my crappy files, without these two the mod definitely won't be able to see the day light so soon (or ever, tbh). 

Can't see India, China, Japan, Australia. Names in Europe are unreadable to me also in the screenshot.

In other words, Rozalia is desperate to know where you placed Roz Wei. If it's not in China, he's going to get upset.

Don't bring out the inner Trump in him. You won't like it (the rest of us will though).

• Downvote 1

In other words, Rozalia is desperate to know where you placed Roz Wei. If it's not in China, he's going to get upset.

Don't bring out the inner Trump in him. You won't like it (the rest of us will though).

QP0OFQW.png

I am of course interested whats there so I can provide any comments I may have. I've not played HOI4 (played 3) but I'm sure I could say some things. To begin with if you're going to have paperless as a side, a smaller then the rest side at that, then you may as well place them closer together for optimal results. Roz Wei being in China is natural though giving all of it likely would lead to something too powerful perhaps. If so then applying the land in maps such as the below (what is listed as Wei) as a start (and adding more if under powered) would work (likely more of the north, or alternatively Shu as Wei conquered that first).

%E4%B8%89%E5%9B%BD%E8%A1%8C%E6%94%BF%E5%445b9d4b8c5edb295b1be449cd8072b2.pngimg_15.gif

TEst you could swap with Polaris. Arrgh I assume is what is in the Caribbean which is pretty useless. Oceania has plenty of islands and would put it closer to TEst and Roz Wei.

Is it possible to change the population/manpower in each of those areas too, Talerong?  I don't know, that's why I'm asking.

Yes

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I don't think that there's a single aspect of HoI that is impossible to modify. Just look at Kaiserreich and WW1 mods, for example.

The shape of the map, i think. The countries can je different but not one skin or mod ever added say - a new island I think.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-