Politics & War Roleplaying (Applications & Info)

Wolfie

Firstly if you're going to have that rude attitude to me, I don't see why I should even listen to you in the first place. I worked my ass off for ******* hours and you just came in and was like " Screw you. " If you had been even a bit nicer, I would have been more tolerant about your idiotic complaints, since I've never been rude to you in the first place.

Secondly, are you an idiot or a moron? His last post was on September 19th, and it's almost November. If you can tell me how is that even close to a few weeks, I'd gladly hear you out.

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/16485-terror-attack-in-calondia/#entry277217

Thirdly, I really think you're a moron since I just asked you where you wanted your provinces to be located.

Fourthly, here's a list of all those nations posts, which are well after 30th September

Tnargra: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17035-act-of-neutrality/#entry286646

Narvan: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/16917-the-great-return-of-the-narvanese-awakening/#entry284744

The only reason Chappie is still on the map is because he was actually kind enough to PM me about it in advance a few weeks ago. If you expect me to come looking for you myself, then too bad for you.

I'll take a look at the other nations, but the fact that already half of your complaints are falsified and your aggressive attitude is totally uncalled for, it only tells me that you're an idiot, moron and rude as ****. Just because I'm only 15, it doesn't mean you're always right, and if you continue treating me like crap, I don't see any reason not to remove your idiotic face off the map too.

Also to be fair I was laughing my ass off the whole time typing it, just trying to see if you'd take all that time to do some background, which you did, not sure if that is persistence or what.

Lel this paragraph is a mess, and I am too lazy to do all the work for you. :v

Lol I'm gonna have to give you my post before I put then up so that I know they are to your liking

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

OK seriously though, I do apologize about not answering your location question, my eyes totally flew way over that and I completely missed it.

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Two things,

1st. you didn't update any map request that I requested for.

2nd. You removed Caldonia for not posting for a week or two. Unfair considering that it hasn't been a month yet and the following nations, Narvan, the purple nation in hat covers Egypt, Electronica, Nova Scotia, San Florence,that nation in the middle east that takes up Iran and Syria. Plus some. These nations need to be removed immediately since none of them have posted in over a month and you removed Caldonia for not posting in 2 weeks so that you could make an exception to let Rokjema or how ever the hell you spell it into the map area that she wanted. It's bs that you removed Caldonia and not the nations I listed.

Also the nation in Canada hasn't made a post in over a month either.

First, don't make vague comments, tell us or show us where. North Africa is a big place in case you did no see? 

Second, Get your facts right. He hasn't posted since September 19th. 

Thirdly, some nations actually have reasons seeing as your are insensitive to others. 

For example San Florence who was in Florida, and instead of wishing him the best you are here telling us to remove him because your boyfriend hasn't posted in months. Not to mention he was not active on the NATRP Team since his inauguration

And its Rokkenjima. 

People actually work their ass off and spend time and energy making the maps. I doubt you could even do the same, we have spent hours trying to fix the map after left. Whilst it is not the best, it is not the worst and instead of saying hey thanks for doing this, or at least kindly say hey these nations are also not active you try to make it look like we do not know what we are doing.

Zafri has worked his ass off for you guys, and tbh if you want to blame someone blame me because I have not updated the map. So unless you have positive feedback, or have some ideas. We do not want to hear it. 

sig.gif

Two things,

1st. you didn't update any map request that I requested for.

2nd. You removed Caldonia for not posting for a week or two. Unfair considering that it hasn't been a month yet and the following nations, Narvan, the purple nation in hat covers Egypt, Electronica, Nova Scotia, San Florence,that nation in the middle east that takes up Iran and Syria. Plus some. These nations need to be removed immediately since none of them have posted in over a month and you removed Caldonia for not posting in 2 weeks so that you could make an exception to let Rokjema or how ever the hell you spell it into the map area that she wanted. It's bs that you removed Caldonia and not the nations I listed.

Also the nation in Canada hasn't made a post in over a month either.

Just because you don't read my monthly post doesn't mean it wasn't posted.

*tear

Also for you lovely people maintaining the map, here's the Imperial Flag: hopefully should work

• Upvote 5

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Cape Verde Islands and Canary Islands for November. 

Roleplay Nations:

Imperial Nalydya

Kingdom of Waikahla-Pohaku'ula

"Your fiction is much greater than our own... We will, of course, defer to your judgement on all things that don't exist."

Actually, just saw that some islands that belong to Narvan have been overtaken/not counted in this map. Therefore I'd kindly like to be removed <3

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

I hope I'm not too late.

Official nation name: Republic of Goand

Population (P&W numbers):  1,651,450

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $3,009.41

Population density (sq. km):  103.22 people/sq. mi (dunno how to convert)

Form of Government: Parliamentary Republic

Politics & War Wikia link N/A

Describe your Nation IC: A strong, healthy, religious, liberal, open minded, tolerant, and democratic nation.

Describe yourself in OOC terms: Weird and yet sane at the same time.

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes.

(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): The remaining areas of the US, Madeira, and the Canary Islands.

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): https://i.imgur.com/hVBD7tD.png

EDIT: A few words.

Edited by Dylan Pascua
  • Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

No way :P

OMG! You watch designated survivor lel. 

We will have you added soon 

Thanks! <3

Also, seeing that someone already took the Canaries, I'd like Chile in exchange, please.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Okay, after reading all the rules, I still don‘t quite know what I‘m getting myself into...but here I am!

Official nation name: (The) Second Empire

Population (P&W numbers): 1,296,847 people

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $3,112.37

Population density (sq. km): 55,512 per sq. km. (I hope I calculated it correctly)

Form of Government: Absolute Monarchy

Politics & War Wikia link: N/A

Describe your Nation IC: After 150 years, the First Empire, ruled by Regent Paul Markinson, was at its knees. The resistance, led Princess Therana Athulis had won the civil war that had broken out when Regent Markinson refused to hand over the throne to Princess Therana. After a big victory celebration, Therana ascended to the throne and was henceforth known as Empress Therana. The former regent was thrown in jail for the rest of his life and Therana reorganized the First Empire into the Second Empire, which still exists in this form today. The empire enjoys wealth and stability, in part due to the province-level democracies. Every province has an elected parliament, which may present its ideas to the empress. On the national level, the empress exerts full control over all matter, which often draws criticism by democratic activists. These activists have not resorted to violence for 21 years.

Describe yourself in OOC terms: Quiet, open-minded, interested in technology, movies, gaming, reading and more importantly, writing

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes

(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map):http://imgur.com/a/MRsTP(I hope I counted correctly)

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): http://imgur.com/a/oCsrO

Edited by Therana Athulis

Official nation name: Kingdom of the Ruhr

Population (P&W numbers): 1,202,308

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): 2,679.94

Population density (sq. km): 78.64 people/ sq. km

Form of Government: Absolute Monarchy

Politics & War Wikia link: N/A

Describe your Nation IC: For over 200 years, the Kingdom of the Ruhr has survived. With the rise of the Second Empire to the West, the Kingdom began to reform the army into an effective fighting force and has stabilized the monarchy under Konrad VI. After the Second Empire along the Rhine had stabilized after their civil war, Konrad VI decided to utilize his army and declared war on the Principality of Hesse to the South. After an early advance and two years of stalemate, the Principality of Hesse fell under the control of the Ruhr. Using the new land, the Ruhr has begun focus on industry. The Kingdom enjoys relative stability, with infrequent squabbles among the nobility. With the monarchy in place, the King has unlimited power when it comes to the security and economic welfare of the Kingdom, while the nobility govern the Ruhr on a regional level based on rank and abilities. 

Describe yourself in OOC terms: Germanophile, Friendly, Loyal, Battle Ready

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): http://prntscr.com/d4x2pf

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): http://prntscr.com/d4xbc7

Edited by PanzerBK