Predictions for....the next 3 months?

Kastor

Welp, #4 is already starting to happen and if the rumors are true then it'll break off even more soon.

Meh, technically SK weren't settled in just one sphere. They had MDPs with t$ and Mensa, for instance, but they also had one with NPO.

Yea, VE had 3-4 guys on SK and Alpha had about 25.

No disrespect to Alpha. You had 4x my ns crush me and I never had a VE opponent. But, some of my mates had a lot of pressure from VE. Their presence was felt even if the numbers weren't there.

No disrespect to Alpha. You had 4x my ns crush me and I never had a VE opponent. But, some of my mates had a lot of pressure from VE. Their presence was felt even if the numbers weren't there.

I was rolled by VE :| so yes they did some lifting too

Ole2.png

None taken because you misunderstood me and I agree with you.  Those 3-4 VE fighters were all very good, SRD, Impero, etc maybe Goldie?  SK at the time had 40-45 members and Alpha had 25 or so mostly smaller nations as compared to SK's nations...at that time.  We had to take 3-4 wars at times so VE was happily welcomed to prevent cross-declares.

You might have had 3x or so NS on you, but those 3 guys also had to declare other wars to get full coverage in most cases.

I exaggerated a little :) yeah, it was more like 3x. I think at that time our ranges were not as tight as were yours. So, 30 top tier nations vs SK's top tier of maybe 15 was brutal. But, that's how we chose to build our alliance vs how you chose to build yours.

The real disappointment of that war was sitting around for 2 weeks with our dicks in our hands and thumbs up our butts doing fukall.

Which makes OO-Syndisphere break apart isn't gonna happen anytime in the next 3 months.

So, your #4 is totally void now. 

Gonna be hard to break apart The Most Unified Blocâ„¢ the game has ever seen and will ever see.

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png