Rozalia (Trump) vs LordRahl2 (Clinton), Election Pact

Rozalia

You do not interact with anyone on earth?

Generally prefer I arguing with people where there isn't a strong bias like that because that is set in stone. Assuming you don't have a bias like that then I prefer that as there is a higher possibility of getting the cuck mentality out of you. Kemal doesn't have a cuck mentality, he's probably aiming to have a victim mentality. 

With the victims its more of a bore since you know nothing of value will come of it. Any discussion is really just for the spectators and swaying them.

Edited by Lightning

IpHGyGc.png

Generally prefer I arguing with people where there isn't a strong bias like that because that is set in stone. Assuming you don't have a bias like that then I prefer that as there is a higher possibility of getting the cuck mentality out of you. Kemal doesn't have a cuck mentality, he's probably aiming to have a victim mentality. 

With the victims its more of a bore since you know nothing of value will come of it. Any discussion is really just for the spectators and swaying them.

You are talking about non-bias and use the term cuck.  Methinks, prima facia, the highest bias resides in you.

• Upvote 4

-signature removed for rules violation-

I already said I was down for it, I'll get a list of names and have them all sign up as well on your side and then the deal is confirmed. However I consider you apart of Roz's extended deal since we aren't at odds much since interacting with someone with an obvious bias is generally not something I do. 

You're OK with putting me on the Hillary side and putting you on the Trump side right away? I accept that if you are willing.

77oKn5K.png

You're OK with putting me on the Hillary side and putting you on the Trump side right away? I accept that if you are willing.

I'll get a list of names and have them all sign up as well on your side and then the deal is confirmed.

Edited by Lightning

IpHGyGc.png

I think lightning is a bit scared to be honest.

I wouldn't say that but I don't see you guys worth my time to enter such a deal, you work better as a package deal for Roz. I might look for another package deal that includes the likes Big Brother, SoS, Aisha Greyjoy, Abu Haddad, Moreau, Fox Fire, Lelouch Vi Britannia, Dylan Pascua, Dillon A McCann, Peacity Peace and Andrezj Kolarov. 

Edited by Lightning

IpHGyGc.png

I wouldn't say that but I don't see you guys worth my time to enter such a deal, you work better as a package deal for Roz. I might look for another package deal that includes the likes Big Brother, SoS, Aisha Greyjoy, Abu Haddad, Moreau, Fox Fire, Lelouch Vi Britannia, Dylan Pascua, Dillon A McCann, Peacity Peace and Andrezj Kolarov. 

Scared.

• Upvote 3

-signature removed for rules violation-

It's OK Lightning. We understand you are afraid to support your presidential candidate Trump.

You're not worth my time to enter such a deal, alone that is so that's why I mention package deals. You can be apart of my package deal if you so wish, you seem keen on it anyway. 

IpHGyGc.png