The Player Below Me

Nimm

Nope but I had a wonderful brisket for lunch.

The person below me likes big dogs over small dogs

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

• 1 month later...

TPAM is so a big fat dummy.(The Player Above Me)

TPBM is gonna be the 106th poster of this topic

Join in poor and you will get lots of help. Join in rich and you will be glad to yourself and your colonies. Join in old so you will be experienced leaders. Join in young and you will be the new future leaders.

No. I will be #107.

The poster below me is a spooky, scary skeleton.

"Your 'order' is built on sand. Tomorrow the revolution will already 'raise itself with a rattle' and announce with fanfare, to your terror: I was, I am, I will be!" - Rosa Luxemburg

• 3 weeks later...

Ummm... no. I'm a Kerbal.

The next poster is a jellyfish.

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).

Nope. Bush.

The person below me likes bullpup better than standard.

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wrong as wrong can be. I love cheese.

The person below me would make a recipe that makes 9lbs of brownies if I posted it.

Az6EzuS.png

Are you kidding? I would make a double batch! Now I really want a brownie.

The person below me always calls fog "ground clouds."

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Not always but sometimes.

All units are in weight

Unsweetened chocolate: 1lb

Butter: 1lb 8oz

-------------------------------

Eggs: 1lb 8oz (about dozen US "large" eggs)

sugar: 3lb

salt: 0.25oz

vanilla: 1oz

Bread Flour: 1lb

Chopped walnuts or pecans: 1lb

Start by having all ingrediants (including eggs) at room tempeture.

Using a double boiler melt the chocolate and butter together (Warning doesn't taste as good as it sounds)

Mix the ingredients in the second bracket together until just blended, but do not whip eggs. (whiping the eggs may be more kinky but will make brownies less fudgy)

Blend in chocolate mixture

Sift and fold in flour

Fold in nuts

Bake at 325 degrees F for 45 to 60 minutes in four 9x13in pans

recipe provided by "The Professional Baker 4th Edition"

The person below me does not have a cooking scale.

Edited by RedArmy BushMan

Az6EzuS.png

• 2 months later...

Probably, probably not. Yes, or no.

TNP (The next poster) plays Orbiter Space Flight Simulator. If he/she plays Orbiter, TNP may also have Dansteph's UCGO, DGIV, and OrbiterSound installed (assuming that UMMU is installed along with UCGO and/or DGIV).

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).