Hillary vs Trump

Murphy

>tfw people are actually voting for Trump

What. The. Hell.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

I actually support Mr Trump the Meme star he is .

Because memestars make wonderful presidents.

As much as i hate both Clinton and Trump, I'm slightly leaning towards Hillary, because she won't:

1. Crash the world economy

2. Build a needless and expensive wall

3. Make America a quasi-dictatorship; and

4. Destabalise America

Edited by Dylan Pascua

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Because memestars make wonderful presidents.

As much as i hate both Clinton and Trump, I'm slightly leaning towards Hillary, because she won't:

1. Crash the world economy

Rubbish, trade agreements such as NAFTA have destroyed the American working class.

2. Build a needless and expensive wall

So you think drug dealers and rapist should just be able to come across the border then?

3. Make America a quasi-dictatorship; and

4. Destabalise America

We'll still be living in a Democratic system, stop eating the lies the democrat party feed you. Crooked Clinton and Pervy Bernie are not good sources of info! 

• Upvote 1

Donald Trump is one of the best in the business and able to both be a top face and top heel depending on what he needs to be. In front of his crowds he is a face who draws the biggest crowds and he makes them cheer and cheer. When faced with a hostile environment like that one debate where the crowd was made up of the special interests/donors/so forth he heeled it up and crucially shut down everyone so no face could stand out and overshadow him.

Incompetent Hillary? She's supposed to be a face but... she never gets cheered and is hated by everyone. It's so bad she has to hide away and limit her amount of coverage as more coverage only damages her. Even those who want to cheer the supposed face don't want to cheer her.

Then there is the road they've traveled to Electionmania.

Donald Trump had to face the GOPe Stable and went over them in virtually every encounter. Be it the Guac Bowl Merchant, the Zodiac Killer, Liddle Marco, 1-50, the Bush Dynasty, or the King of Bain, The Donald beat them all easily. Meanwhile Hillary was served up Bernie Sanders, a enhancement talent for her to easily go over and she incredibly traded wins with him even with her stable behind her and only just barely was able to win the feud. Even with her opponent being a no name jobber people still cheered him over her, she made him look good when he was supposed to make her look good. Ridiculous. 

With all this in mind it is clear that The Donald is taking home the belt. I'll even go so far as to say I expect one Linguistic Kill Shot to be enough to put Hillary down for the 1-2-3. She has no stamina, she's crooked, no one likes her, and she's a literal cuck. She has no chance even with all the interference she is bound to call in to help her against The Donald. 

• Upvote 1

Keep listening what Donald Trump tells you idiots he feeds on your fear.

He has to actual plan for his promises.

Hillary Clinton has an actual plan on how to get stuff done.

Please listen to Michael Bloomberg's speach at the DNC. People who don't know who to vote for. He says it perfectly.

The Republican party has becomw a disorganized @$#@ show.

Dillion A McCann , the reason why you believe that unemployment , crime , and poverty is down is because the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION IS CORRUPT . Hillary virtually has the exact same policies as OBAMA . The CORRUPT one . We don't need 12 or possibly 16 years of corruption . Also , Obama has nearly TRIPLED OUR DEBT . With Hillary , America will NEVER be great . Also , illegal Mexican immigrants have smuggled drugs into our nation for DECADES . Not to mention they , China , Japan , and other countries have beat us in trade for YEARS . The reason why Hillary has so much popularity as a candidate is because YOUNGER VOTERS . The younger voters are like " hey , Hillary Clinton is running . I know that she's Bill Clinton's wife . He was president . She would probably be a good president , too . " Yeah... the same people playing Pokémon GO and running after a Pokémon of a CLIFF . I'm not saying that all the younger voters are Retarded . I'm just saying most of them are . I am MOVING to Canada if Hillary ( some how ) gets in to office . That is all for now .

Keep listening what Donald Trump tells you idiots he feeds on your fear.

He has to actual plan for his promises.

Hillary Clinton has an actual plan on how to get stuff done.

Please listen to Michael Bloomberg's speach at the DNC. People who don't know who to vote for. He says it perfectly.

The Republican party has becomw a disorganized @$#@ show.

On the contrary we are told that the evil "racists" are only being emboldened and coming out without fear against the cucks.

Also Donald Trump lies about everything. Crime is down once Obama took office so are jobs. Apparently Mr. Gingrich thinks feelings are more accurate than facts.

Those are all cooked up statistics, not difficult to fiddle the numbers a bit. Such as for example Obama's deportation numbers that is often brought up to say nothing is wrong with illegals. His administration simply included all the people stopped at the border as being deported and presto, Obama looks to have been deporting a lot of people when in reality he hasn't. 

In regards to the jobs bit Trump has addressed that a great many times already on how they cook that up. As for crime... are you missing the ethnic riots that keep breaking out? Looking it up from 1978 to 2003 there was 10 such riots. Under Obama there has in just 8 years been 11 such riots. Thats more in 8 years than in 25 before he took office. 

Ultimately Obama's administration is doing horrendous, I mean it's bad even with the fiddled numbers. Very dishonest people.