Hillary vs Trump

Murphy

Ahh, who is flailing?  Who has facts and analysis?

270 electoral votes needed to win. Currently, Hillary Clinton projected for 332 electoral votes vs. 191 for The Cuck.

http://rothenberggonzales.com/ratings/president

As I told you, I ain't going to repeat myself as I have already addressed all of that.

A prediction is not a fact so you have nothing on that front, but even if you did I would not need to give you the respect of looking at it as you with the Chilcot report did not give me that courtesy, not to mention as recently as today in the times here I've given you responses you've ignored them to continue your nonsense. I am aware your idea is to keep spamming until you can safely lie that I never addressed anything but no, you suck at this, leave it to the masters.

That is analysis.  The facts are polls.  Since you cannot seem to find the facts despite the links I will help you.

Lets look at some battleground states.  And trump MUST win Florida to have a legit shot at winning.  So how is he doing?

Poll #1:

Clinton had 46 percent to Cuck's 42 percent

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2016/6/29/florida_decides_polls_presidential_race.html

-signature removed for rules violation-

That is analysis.  The facts are polls.  Since you cannot seem to find the facts despite the links I will help you.

Lets look at some battleground states.  And trump MUST win Florida to have a legit shot at winning.  So how is he doing?

Poll #1:

Clinton had 46 percent to Cuck's 42 percent

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2016/6/29/florida_decides_polls_presidential_race.html

That... no point as you're up to your tricks again and are just going to ignore this anyway. 

Date: June 25-27, 2016, Clinton +4

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/JMC_Analytics_FL_July_2016.pdf

Date: 9-10 July, 2016, Trump +5

Oh dear, all this windup and you whiff like this. What a mess. Sad! The polls are all over the place with some for Clinton then for Trump then for Clinton then Trump and so forth. Playing this game of cherry picking polls is meaningless, it serves no purpose but to try and agitate as you try to. 

Doubtful. He supported Our Dear Communist Friend after all.

Just because I support a certain candidate doesn't mean I support all of his/her policies.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Good.  We can continue.

Florida

Clinton 41% // Cuck 36%

http://www.wsj.com/articles/polls-find-clinton-leading-in-4-key-swing-states-1468555202

The WSJ is notoriously bias and not a good source for information let alone current news. Tabling this thought for a moment I would like to focus in on your crude and rather vulgar name for Mr. Trump. If we can not discuss politics without name calling and ad hominems I would rather not discuss them at all. I look forward to seeing you refrain from such heartless terminology and focus on the issues. 

6oiRRnl.jpg

I quit playing for myself long ago, I play for another.

The WSJ is notoriously bias and not a good source for information let alone current news. Tabling this thought for a moment I would like to focus in on your crude and rather vulgar name for Mr. Trump. If we can not discuss politics without name calling and ad hominems I would rather not discuss them at all. I look forward to seeing you refrain from such heartless terminology and focus on the issues.

Every American mass media organization has a bias nowadays (thanks to Fox News.)

And lol @ the irony of you talking about how God Emperor Trump is getting insulted when he's the one whos insulting everyone.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Every American mass media organization has a bias nowadays (thanks to Fox News.)

And lol @ the irony of you talking about how God Emperor Trump is getting insulted when he's the one whos insulting everyone.

Ah yes it is Fox News and Trump's fault, can't be the fault of leftist cucks such as yourself, no never. 

To point out how wrong you're, everything about Trump is aimed as an insult by the leftist cucks their media friends, Trump merely has more intelligent insults and trolling techniques thanks to his incredibly high IQ. 

Edited by Lightning
  • Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

Ah yes it is Fox News and Trump's fault, can't be the fault of leftist cucks such as yourself, no never. 

To point out how wrong you're, everything about Trump is aimed as an insult by the leftist cucks their media friends, Trump merely has more intelligent insults and trolling techniques thanks to his incredibly high IQ. 

what?

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

iZHAsgV.png

what?

I don't understand, how can you find sense in the nonsense you wrote but then be confused by a response to that nonsense. I suppose its because nonsense is only understandable to one who wrote it. My post was nonsense as well since it was based on the nonsense you posted, thus its like a tree with branches of nonsense. . 

• Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

Are you implying Fox News is to blame for everything? Lol. Fox News is actually something that has slotted itself down and appeals to the crowd the others don't, perhaps it's ideological, perhaps it's because there is money in that, but to talk as if they're to blame for everything is ridiculous. Fox News didn't force all those media outlets to be dishonest and do crap stories, they did that all on their own. For a long time Fox news was at best "neutral" towards Trump and was the fairest news source when it came to anything not Clinton. When Fox News makes you look reasonable then you know there is major cuckoldry going down.

Funnily enough I look very respectable and reasonable compared to LordRahl2 now, I thank him for his efforts.

As you just got BTFO by Chickensguys I think this episode has gone good and is over.

Rozalia, i honestly can't tell if you're trolling or not. (not attempting to use the "omg ur a troll so everything you say is wrong argument)

You just do it so elegantly that after thousands of hours of experience on forums, I just can't tell.

I'm the champ for a reason. LordRahl2 has nothing on me.

Who is more triggered?  The troll or the triggered one?  And Roz is super triggered.

Now that we have determined that polls are leaning away from the cuck in Florida (balance of polling) we can continue with Penn if you desire.  If Clinton wins FL and Penn, as seems probable if the election were today, then she has won.

Clinton 45% to 42% for the Cuck.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_PA_80116.pdf

Who is more triggered?  The troll or the triggered one?  And Roz is super triggered.

Now that we have determined that polls are leaning away from the cuck in Florida (balance of polling) we can continue with Penn if you desire.  If Clinton wins FL and Penn, as seems probable if the election were today, then she has won.

Clinton 45% to 42% for the Cuck.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_PA_80116.pdf

nJjH6r2.png

Forgot to put in a word there... I suppose I was dealing with your spamming at the time, oh well.

Considered I'm very calmly responding to your posts you've got nothing sorry. I don't need to attack you by calling you a troll or a cuck, you prove such things all on your own and other people have called you that. Sad! I never thought I would have promoted you to act this way, I am quite frankly disappointed but at the same time happy as I'll never have to make any effort with you again. Trump really is the best, I mean all Brexit did was you to call me a racist with a passive aggressive snide remark by stating it was a victory for just England, but Trump has got you chowing down on the chicken tendies and spamming and going all out of character. Bloody heck, I'm just too good.

Anyway, yes we've determined you'll bring up old polls, ignore more recent polls going Trump's way, and completely ignore my correct observation that the polls are going back and forth to claim that the polls are "turning against Trump". I've posted elsewhere how they've slightly changed the polls to favour Clinton more, a trick they pulled with Brexit and like you came out a loser regardless, but you'll ignore that as you've degraded so heavily which is excellent. It's the ignore defense and just keep attacking tactic which actually doesn't work at all unless you can get the other person to also degrade, but you're not as experienced as me so I suppose you wouldn't know that. 

As for your cuck thing that you think is just so devastating by apting my language, Clinton is a literal cuck, so again, that is not something to focus on as it's absurd. When I use the word cuck it has a specific meaning which I've explained on here a couple of times, it doesn't mean "loser" that you seem to think it does here with how you're using it. It applies to globalists, multiculturalists, progressives, and the like which you number among but I've never called anyone from my recollection it directly as 101 is to never bluntly attack someone with such a thing. I just let it be out there and guys like you get flustered and eventually give us this fun show you're giving now. Last person who got this triggered went on suicide watch so the countdown on that has began. 

Well this is interesting. I'm seeing heavy mentions of the word cuck by anti Trump guys online across places like the Guardian. So David Brock really has given his command to his troll army to up usage of that method of attack. For a long time I was thinking that it's amazing this forum, not a huge forum by any means but still didn't have any Hillshills on here. To think LordRahl2 was a Hillshill all along, just shows how embedded these shills can be. GET 'EM OUT! OUT! OUT! OUT! 

Me I work pro bono, it's why I have better spirit and more HIGH ENERGY, you just can't beat someone who is having fun MAGGLE!

Yup your posting certainly reflects a calm untriggered person...or not.

And here we see a high energy Convention compared to a low energy convention run by a cuck.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/194084/americans-positive-democratic-gop-convention.aspx?g_source=Election%202016&g_medium=lead&g_campaign=tiles

-44% view Democratic Party more favorably after convention

-35% were more positive about GOP after its convention

-Clinton's acceptance speech rated better than Cuck's

Yup your posting certainly reflects a calm untriggered person...or not.

And here we see a high energy Convention compared to a low energy convention run by a cuck.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/194084/americans-positive-democratic-gop-convention.aspx?g_source=Election%202016&g_medium=lead&g_campaign=tiles

-44% view Democratic Party more favorably after convention

-35% were more positive about GOP after its convention

-Clinton's acceptance speech rated better than Cuck's

How can Clinton's speech be rated better than her own? Very strange.

Oh I am sure she has made Bill her whatever.  I am unsure what the name for that is, not really my thing - maybe you could fill us in.

But the cuck to Putin is undoubtedly the R candidate.  Not even a question about that.

Oh I am sure she has made Bill her whatever.  I am unsure what the name for that is, not really my thing - maybe you could fill us in.

But the cuck to Putin is undoubtedly the R candidate.  Not even a question about that.

Well actually they're both cucks as while Bill has cheated on her a great many times and has a bastard son. She has a bastard daughter too, just officially marked down as Bill's. Difference I suppose is I doubt Bill cares while Hillary does, but who knows with them.

Just what are you on about? Utterly ridiculous nonsense. Putin isn't interested in Melania, he's interested in Big Don (who isn't?). That romance will heal the west and east divide, like something out of spearshake. 

I thought only dudes were cucks.  But, again, you probably have more info on that so I will trust you.

I am sure Hildawg has a flock of men to service her on request, the Cuck might as well.  Not sure. 

I know Putin has him under his boot.  Maybe not with Melania - she is probably after bigger hands than either of them, but the cuck is licking Putin's ummm boots. -fact

original.jpg

has cucked

3CpVvk9.gif

I thought only dudes were cucks.  But, again, you probably have more info on that so I will trust you.

I am sure Hildawg has a flock of men to service her on request, the Cuck might as well.  Not sure. 

I know Putin has him under his boot.  Maybe not with Melania - she is probably after bigger hands than either of them, but the cuck is licking Putin's ummm boots. -fact

has cucked

We both know you have little knowledge on these things so why you persist is odd. Women can be Cuckqueans, but like with the male version it's cuck for short.

Homophobia? You're a nasty guy. There is nothing wrong with homosexuality. 

I laugh at those who cry about Trump's verbal barbs and then aim far worse to him (and his supporters) without a shred of self awareness. You're actually suppose to win by not rising up to it, but you wouldn't know anything about that.

Have you seen Putin? All that power... umm... again you don't have the necessary knowledge on even the basic meaning of cuck so you're having a difficult time here. Your constant attempts to paint Trump and Putin Sempai's love for each other as wrong only exposes your disgusting homophobia. Just terrible. Sad!

Thanks for the lesson.  Your knowledge of the subject is astounding.

Homophobia?  Where?

I have cried about the cuck's verbal barbs?  Where?

I have not seen him in person, no.  I have confirmed that the cuck is a cuck to Putin and the cuck likes to lick his...boots (I may choose a different body part but I will let the readership's imagination run wild).  I have it on Roz level authority that it was during one of these licking sessions that the cuck agreed to hand over Crimea, etc. etc., to his Bull, Putin.

Oh, I see you deleted out those nice pics by accident so here you go again:

original.jpg

has cucked

3CpVvk9.gif

Edited by LordRahl2
  • Upvote 1