Islam disappears in Chernigov (A word from Alexei #2)

Ikhan

"Greetings everyone, I am Alexei Lysenko, Czar of Chernigov, and I would like to have a chat with you. Today, it was discovered that Islam, a Religion dedicated to destroy the Ruthenian Culture and, dare I say, all forms of Religion except it's own, has almost completely disappeared from the nation, with only one hundred people publicly professing that Islam is the religion they follow. It is likely that the religion will disappear by the end of the year. As such a thing has occurred, I must say that I am completely surprised that I never thought that the Ruthenian People would be free of Islamic Influences. Now, on to other things in the news. First of all, I have decided that soon, some things in the National Archives will be released to the Public, however, they will likely be heavily censored. Such things will include research into Plasma Weaponry, as well as many other things. Now, moving on. The Chernigovan Colony in the Philippines has been going smoothly, for the most part of course. A research station has been set up along the coast, as well as a Weather Station, as the area lies on the "Pacific Ring of Fire", which means that there is alot of seismic activity going on in the region, so we must be prepared for anything that comes our way. Finally, well, how should I put this, I have a major announcement. Today marks the end of all Embargoes made by Chernigov in the past years. Therefore, trade is being permitted with nations no longer under the Embargo."

-Alexei

OOC:

Notice. Some things in this post are exaggerated. Alexei is known to exaggerate things a bit too much. What he was meaning by Islam disappearing is that it is starting to loose followers, so please disregard some of the information!

Edited by Alexei Lysenko

So Islam is bad because it's a religion dedicated to the destruction of all religion except itself, and to solve this problem all Muslims must "disappear" so that the country can be 100% Christian. I can't be the only one who sees the irony.

• Upvote 5

So Islam is bad because it's a religion dedicated to the destruction of all religion except itself, and to solve this problem all Muslims must "disappear" so that the country can be 100% Christian. I can't be the only one who sees the irony.

I didnt say that we are forcing it. It is just happening. I am not the people.

The Greater Meta Republic has terminated relations with Chernigov.

Oi! I didnt cause this! This is not my fault! Just because a rapid shift occurs in Chernigov does not mean that the government is at fault! Trust me, if it were, I would have said so.

Meonesia is ending their military alliances with Chernigov.

Guys, it was an exaggeration. It was not almost wiped out. It was just starting to loose followers. 

Gran Pulses congrats Chernigov on the decline of the death cult. 

Gran Pulse doesn't allow outside religions since our goddess lives among us but of the religions we don't want Islam is the one we will eradicate wherever it takes root in the world.

- Azula rMEuK1W.png

IpHGyGc.png

The Authoritarian State of Ryas hereby condemns Chernigov; under the assumption the Ruthenian/Chernigovan government is lying about their lack of involvement in the matter. We would like to see Alexei formally apologise and explain the situation in further detail to prevent the situation from escalating.

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

The Authoritarian State of Ryas hereby condemns Chernigov; under the assumption the Ruthenian/Chernigovan government is lying about their lack of involvement in the matter. We would like to see Alexei formally apologise and explain the situation in further detail to prevent the situation from escalating.

Very well, I will explain tommorrow (IRL time due to having company over)

Guys, it was an exaggeration. It was not almost wiped out. It was just starting to loose followers. 

Don't wimp out simply because there was a negative response. It was the choice of your people, so don't feel you have to take responsibility and apologize for their right to practice their own religion. We at the Witch Council are glad to see the decline of a religion, which when taken to extremes, has created so many problems in the world. Those who are overreacting and ending relations with you for no justifiable reason aren't worth having relations with in the first place.

-Kihara Tomoko

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Don't wimp out simply because there was a negative response. It was the choice of your people, so don't feel you have to take responsibility and apologize for their right to practice their own religion. We at the Witch Council are glad to see the decline of a religion, which when taken to extremes, has created so many problems in the world. Those who are overreacting and ending relations with you for no justifiable reason aren't worth having relations with in the first place.

-Kihara Tomoko

Thanks for your support. At least some people agree with the Chernigovan People's decision.