Politics & War Roleplaying (Applications & Info) Re-opened!

Eva-Beatrice

Can you approve my request

Approved, but i'm guessing it wasn't me you looking for to approve your thing

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Hey Eva

I would like these to be my claims for September Thanks :)

jcjn.jpg

Have a good one

The island chain is the one I was referring to in my claim😛

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

The island chain is the one I was referring to in my claim

I somewhat had a feeling it was lol :) I guess you claimed it first (GOD DAMN PROCASTINATION)!!!! Xp, I will just keep the mainland if that is fine? 

This seems fun, let's giver a go.

APPLICATION

Official nation name: kingdom of Tnargra

Population (P&W numbers): 786,647 and growing

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $3,106.93

Population density (sq. km): 87.41 people/sq. mi

Form of Government: Absolute Monarchy

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one):

Describe your Nation IC: after the collapse of what was once Canada, an ambitious and popular senator made his way back home near the Georgian Bay. With support from local military and police, he established a small colony under his rule harkening back to their ancestral roots of the British crown.

Over the decades, his influence grew until he had brought nearly all of what was once southern Ontario under his rule. From there he established solid trade links with nearby colonies and beGan to consolidate power.

Now, his Grandson, Tnargra Seluos, the first of his name rules and continues to attempt to expand their fledgling kingdom with the goal of once again reuniting Canada under a single flag.

Describe yourself in OOC terms: not much to say, big nerd who likes sci-fi and fantasy and ancient cultures.

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes

(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): it's a crappie job done on my phone, but want to claim the following territory around the great Lakes encompassing Toronto, Ottawa and Thunderbay. See the link for attached image http://imgur.com/jSraezT

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): https://i.imgur.com/KkgXXLe.jpg

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of two provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well.)

(You are required to post at least once a month in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting in someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

Hey looks like we are going to be neighbors, welcome to the RP community. Also you know man you are allowed to claim a lot more then that at start, like honestly you could have chosen more of Canada but you selected a tiny portion. I was surprised, but anyway good luck to you and the United States wishes to further grow ties with your nation

Edited by Dean Monroe
  • Upvote 1

Sincerely,

Hey looks like we are going to be neighbors, welcome to the RP community. Also you know man you are allowed to claim a lot more then that at start, like honestly you could have chosen more of Canada but you selected a tiny portion. I was surprised, but anyway good luck to you and the United States wishes to further grow ties with your nation

yes, I know, but my current ingame kingdom is about 23,000 sq kilometers, I mathed it out with a mapping program and that equals roughly what I've chosen, as I grow I'll annex more I'm sure.

yes, I know, but my current ingame kingdom is about 23,000 sq kilometers, I mathed it out with a mapping program and that equals roughly what I've chosen, as I grow I'll annex more I'm sure.

You can only annex 2 a month, so you'd have a long wait

Really? It's August 31 where I'm at

Also can confirm it being the 31st

Sincerely,

Yes, can confirm that it is indeed August 31st.

• Upvote 1

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada

Meonesia has determined it will withdraw all troops from Islebyraq. Cancel all claims in the middle east.

Where are you going to claim then?

Sincerely,

No where... yet. However predictions lead to the possibility that we will need to expand simply to ensure Meonesia does not fail agriculturally and industrially from overpopulation. The island is only about 100 miles wide and 80 miles long. In a few years, the population will become bigger and bigger until we do not have enough room to sustain large farms, factories, etc. as well as homes and businesses in a great city.

This is very small

No where... yet. However predictions lead to the possibility that we will need to expand simply to ensure Meonesia does not fail agriculturally and industrially from overpopulation. The island is only about 100 miles wide and 80 miles long. In a few years, the population will become bigger and bigger until we do not have enough room to sustain large farms, factories, etc. as well as homes and businesses in a great city.

A wise choice would be to move into Southern Texas or India. 

Texas especially if you are looking for agriculture

• Upvote 1

Sincerely,