Syndicate Vs Rose

Nationalist

OMG this thread is serious. We destroyed rose back in August in a 1v1. They just git lucky that a !@#$head hacked the game and all the damage that Rose took had to be undone in a rollback.

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

Rose would probably win, Partisan seems kinda dumb from reading his posts with Steve. Rose could probably mass blitz Syndicate with Pubstomper and crush Syndicate military into the ground. A successful blitz is all it'd take. 

I even got a mention. Eat shit Keegoz. 

Edited by Caillou
  • Upvote 1

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Ehh proxy war was one on one. Rose pre-empted t$ in retalliation to Mensa hitting Vanguard. VE pre-empted Guardian. All of t$' allies hit VE to dodge Rose's treaties (most notably DEIC).

t$ - Rose fought 1 on 1 at the time. :P

Never mind.

Statistically Rose can win, but knowung them theyll &#33;@#&#036; it up have round and force VE to save them.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

We'll never really know. Syndicate would have 3-4 other allies lined up to slam them the same night if it ever seemed to be in danger of happening.

In a game of war and politic that's basically saying t$ is the best alliance out of the two. If you can rally other alliances to go to war with you, blitz successfully and be on top of their nemesis plotting against them.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

We'll never really know. Syndicate would have 3-4 other allies lined up to slam them the same night if it ever seemed to be in danger of happening.

Yes damn them for having friends they treat with respect. How cowardly of them always riding to the rescue of their allies. How can they manipulate ppl to want to return those kinds of favors? 

• Upvote 2

Ole2.png