Global War On GPA!

Moreau

Remember when Grillick merely mentioned the Green Enforcement Agency on their own forums, it leaked because their own membership hated the idea, and the world gangbanged them into the stone age last year?

Yeah, I'm sure they are ready to hop on that ride again.

Yeah it's probably making a mistake responding to this, but Grillick is my friend so I'm going to defend him.  It wasn't Grillick who came up with the idea of the Green Enforcement Agency, it was Spyro.  Spyro ran for a Triumvir position and was soundly trounced by his competitors.  Grillick even released the thread with the screenshots to show that they were falsified.  I remember this because they changed what I had typed completely.  Grillick was opposed to the very idea of a Green Enforcement Agency.

Edited by Luxa von Bismarck
  • Upvote 3

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

Yeah it's probably making a mistake responding to this, but Grillick is my friend so I'm going to defend him.  It wasn't Grillick who came up with the idea of the Green Enforcement Agency, it was Spyro.  Spyro ran for a Triumvir position and was soundly trounced by his competitors.  Grillick even released the thread with the screenshots to show that they were falsified.  I remember this because they changed what I had typed completely.  Grillick was opposed to the very idea of a Green Enforcement Agency.

The GEA was not viable at the time it was proposed, but as GPA grows it becomes more and more viable and will soon be re-introduced. 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

The GEA was not viable at the time it was proposed, but as GPA grows it becomes more and more viable and will soon be re-introduced. 

I wasn't denying that.  I was just saying it wasn't Grillick's idea.

• Upvote 1

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

I wasn't denying that.  I was just saying it wasn't Grillick's idea.

I quite frankly don't care who's idea it was.What I do care about (and I'm glad you're not denying it) is the fact that that idea is currently laying dormant for the time being & hasn't gone away.

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Funny-Shit-Meme-Now-That-Right-Right-The

Out of character: That honestly would be the funniest thing on the planet. It'd be like the Russians and the Allies in WWII, not allied together, but fighting the same enemy. *Movie announcer voice*: "Two paperless alliances, vs, the world of blocs and coalitions... it's about to get real"

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Starting January, yeah.

I actually only just noticed and it came as a surprise considering you were one of the more recognisable figures in Mensa. Then again i never expected Pefieffer (i can't spell his name correctly) to leave either. Anyway, your green hippo face would have fit in perfectly with GPA. :P

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I actually only just noticed and it came as a surprise considering you were one of the more recognisable figures in Mensa. Then again i never expected Pefieffer (i can't spell his name correctly) to leave either. Anyway, your green hippo face would have fit in perfectly with GPA. :P

Green is as Dio and as Money.

• Downvote 1

I noticed a funny thing about the GPA poll you seemed to think warranted another thread. The Yes votes were getting beaten by the No votes, when suddenly the text for the two options was inverted, and every No vote became a Yes vote - I know because my vote was swapped.

I understand you're having trouble finding support for your idea, but to be so desperate for validation that you falsify forum poll numbers is just a new low.

EDIT: Would you look at that, the options just switched back again.

Edited by Lyrositor
  • Upvote 5

p15IoNT.gif

I noticed a funny thing about the GPA poll you seemed to think warranted another thread. The Yes votes were getting beaten by the No votes, when suddenly the text for the two options was inverted, and every No vote became a Yes vote - I know because my vote was swapped.

I understand you're having trouble finding support for your idea, but to be so desperate for validation that you falsify forum poll numbers is just a new low.

That's true, mine was flipped too. This is not acceptable honestly, and we should take moreau with less than a grain of salt at this rate.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

That's true, mine was flipped too. This is not acceptable honestly, and we should take moreau with less than a grain of salt at this rate.

Do you think you can take Rose? 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Do you think you can take Rose? 

Question acknowledged, however:

59942.gif

tumblr_ndyz1qXbRj1qewsw4o1_500.gif

-No comment-

Boring.

Nice Yes/No switching on your Roll GPA post m80.

11/10 would switch again

• Upvote 1

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Majority said yes to roll GPA. Okay guises, let's do it! Mensa you take middle flank, UPN you take right flank, TEst you take left flank and everyone will just farm GPA like good old timers.

• Upvote 1

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Majority said yes to roll GPA. Okay guises, let's do it! Mensa you take middle flank, UPN you take right flank, TEst you take left flank and everyone will just farm GPA like good old timers.

"This nation is in Vacation Mode for the next 154 turns. This nation cannot be attacked or traded with during that time."

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Inspect Element is a myth

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-temporarily-change-a-webpage-within-the-web/

giphy.gif

Edited by Dylan Pascua

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

"This nation is in Vacation Mode for the next 154 turns. This nation cannot be attacked or traded with during that time."

Listen up you obese hippo, I know you are going to die of artery clog pretty soon. But this forum is my vacation and I will do whatever I please to. If you are going to keep on complaining, well... Tough shit because I am probably one of the most loved member on this forums. Sheepy loves me, everyone loves me even Moreau III loves me and hell even GPA loves me. I have friends in GPA. I am doing a great deed for everyone and that is why I should lead the reform in how Orbis should run.

GPA is a goose. A fat golden egg laying goose with no allies in all of Orbis.

If you look at GPA bank, they have approximately over a million in gas, munition and pretty decent amount of steel. They have been hoarding them for every single global wars so they can gouge the market with their insane amount of resources. It is unacceptable!

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%