Inter Racial Marriage

Nationalist

Says the filthy, inbred, redneck. 

Joking aside there is a very high chance your parents are closely blood related if one is a Muslim. 

It probably explains a lot about the Muslim world, literally centuries of inbred after inbred. A trend started by Muhammad himself. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

You say that... yet your the same guy complaining about how Muslim men are taking all "your" women and raising Muslim lions.  -_-

I never said that once. 

Perhaps your confused or perhaps your parents were cousins. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

What I mean by that is:

If you wanna do it, go for it. Noone's gonna criticize you for that. (Actually, there are people who will criticize you, but I'm not one of them...)

Now, what do I mean by "Do not encourage people to do that"? Let me give you an example: Here in my home country, there are radical groups who are encouraging people to explicitly marry (and procreate with) non-whites. With the help of the corporate media, they are creating this false "ideal" of a "colorful society", as they call it. 

And why? Well, those people are part of a group called "Anti-Germans". They are literally Germans who hate their own people and their own country. And by creating this "ideal", they want the German people to go extinct. (I know, I know... This sounds like some crazy right-wing conspiracy theory or some bullshit like that, but I have actually seen that. Those nut jobs are regularly holding demonstrations for that!)

So yea, that's what I mean by "don't encourage it". If two people of different races love each other and they wanna have kids, that's totally fine. But don't create false ideals that make people only look out for a partner of a different race. That would be plain wrong.

Liberal cuckolds is what you're looking at there, though I'm not sure about the interracial thing. The version I often hear about are the types who support flooding their country with foreigners because they must become diverse. Germans in such things are even bigger cuckolds because they see it as "penance", an utterly ridiculous assertion. If they want to pay "penance" they can buy a whip and self flagellate themselves every day, just don't try to enforce such things on others.

Very disturbed people those guys. They'll read reports of women raped for example and jump to the defense of the attackers. "Women raped... the rapists were Muslims? Oh no! The Muslims are going to get hated for this, we got to do something to protect them!". However when I think of such loathsome people I just remember that eventually Nationalism will return in force and wipe all such villains out, including those cuckolds who want to see their nation burn so much.

Marriage especially as it is in western countries shouldn't be allowed at all, and marriage in other cultures or religions isn't much better either, no matter who is getting into it. Marriage has been corrupted to its core, it's not an union of man and a wife and their god anymore, such amoral sinful silliness is better forget that promoted.

Edited by kalev60

Marriage especially as it is in western countries shouldn't be allowed at all, and marriage in other cultures or religions isn't much better either, no matter who is getting into it. Marriage has been corrupted to its core, it's not an union of man and a wife and their god anymore, such amoral sinful silliness is better forget that promoted.

no, it is a legal practice now, you may not want to participate in marriage but you can not take peoples right to 

Marriage and families are undesirable, as they create alternate loyalties outside loyalty to the State and Nation. Better to pay women sums of money per child they have (with the amount rising for every child) who then hand over the child to the State, who will raise all the children until adulthood in specialized education institutions in order to create the perfect citizen; hardworking, fanatically loyal, dutiful and intelligent. Thereby social ills like crime, obesity, alcoholism and drug addiction, rebellious behavior, would all be weeded out and society would move towards a Utopia.

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov

please, give me a reason why that is true, please don't make claims then not give evidence 

Because the prophet (saw) said so

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

ok i say that you suck, i am a prophet in my own religion i just made up so it is true, right

Allah said that muhammad is the final messenger so you are a liar

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

no god said muhammad was a liar, so you are a liar

which god? and where?

I be more betta doin' da English den most folks.....brah!!!! ;)

All that bad grammar is killing me.

fef7acdf6b18ac7dca6f3d7b9f19fa17d2b21877

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

i've known an anti-german before. she was a weirdo but never once mentioned explicitly encouraging inter-racial marriage. she was anti-mariage. like sabcat, i find this hard to believe actually exists, but if it does, fair enough.

That's interesting. Where, and under what circumstances have you met her?

At first, I didn't believe this exists, but when I started researching about it, I found out that there are a lot of them in the the German Antifa.