What is the good and evil of religion?

Giovanni Antonio

So within the past month, I have been thinking. What if God is actually the evil one?

Before humanity, according to Christian mythology, Lucifer was the most intelligent, creative, reasoning, being God had ever created. Apparently, Lucifer went against God's judgement and tried to overthrow him. Being so unsuccessful, God cast Lucifer to rule hell for all eternity. What if there is something missing? God being made out to be the most forgiving, genuine being of all time, why did he not forgive Lucifer?

One could say Lucifer was trying to take heaven all to himself, but what if that wasn't the case? What if Lucifer was actually trying to stop God from an evil plan? This being said, you look at history. People causing wars in the name of God, people committing awful awful things in the name of God. Did God tell them to do that? Could be yes, could be no. I mean this is all speculation :P

Lucifer/Satan was made out to be the bad one, the one who causes all bad. Why does it say in many teachings that God controls everything? You look at prostitution, traitorism, theft. Disgusting things. Why is it that God lets this happen?

All of the mainstream religious books like the Bible and the Quaran. They say women need to adhere to men's needs, this is basically telling you that raping women is good. And you look at satanic bibles, they say that women need to be treated as man's equal. Why is this so confusing? Has God been leading us the wrong way? No I don't think so. If you see the devil as being bad, you should. Weither God is good or bad is for the individual reading this to decide.

One more thing, there are so many similarities between religions like Christianism or Islam. Islam is just an overly deepened and taken way more seriously than Christianism. They are both the same God, just in different situations.

I am not saying God is not to be believed in, I am saying that you need to make sure deep down in your heart your God is actually doing good. Or if God is actually satanic.

Please tell me what I am thinking is good or bad. I need criticizm.

Thanks

Bye

EDIT: Have you ever heard of the quote "Sell your soul to the devil"? What if you saw 100 innocent people about to be killed or tortured, you can pray to God asking him to let these poor people go and that prayer never happening. Is it safe to say if you sold your soul to the devil to let these poor people go, and it does happen. Are you still going to hell for trying to do that right thing? Again there is no proof of this. Just do what feels right in your heart.

How can god be evil. You must be deranged to believe your creator can be evil.

Christendom is false know that before you say anything. And what christians and their jolly thoughts think they know is total bs.

Before Humans god created the angels out of light. These angels have no free will and obey god without any disobedience. Then he created the Jin out of smokeless fire. They had free will but did evil upon the earth. Allah sent the angels to destroy them and they were driven the depths of the oceans. But they could not kill a baby that was iblis. He became a god fearing jin and there was no place upon earth that he did not bestow his worship of Allah. But Iblis had free will. Allah created Adam from clay and water and breathed his spirit into him. Adam came alive. The angels asked allah "why are you creating humans when they will spread evil upon the earth". Allah replied "I know and you know not". He ordered the angels to bow down to Adam, and they all bowed down except for iblis who was full of pride and arrogance. Allah asked him why he had disobeyed. He replied that he was better because he was made out of fire. Then Allah condemned him to hell where he would reside for all eternity. Then he asked Allah to be spared until the day of judgement. Allah allowed him, by allowing him allah showed him mercy.

Allah forgives if you ask. But if you are not a muslim you will not be forgiven and shall spend eternity in hell. But a muslim will be forgiven even if he does not ask for repentance.

What you are thinking is complete;y stupid and you should read the quran. http://islamicthinkers.com/welcome/?cat=77 http://quran.com.

By selling yourself to the devil you have associated another with Allah and if you die upon this you will burn in eternity forever.

And just how can god be satanic. Just how.

My god is not Jesus Christ. My god is Allah almighty. My god does not die. My god is not mortal. My god does not sacrifice himself for me

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Christendom is false know that before you say anything. And what christians and their jolly thoughts think they know is total bs.

Before Humans god created the angels out of light. These angels have no free will and obey god without any disobedience. Then he created the Jin out of smokeless fire. They had free will but did evil upon the earth. Allah sent the angels to destroy them and they were driven the depths of the oceans. But they could not kill a baby that was iblis. He became a god fearing jin and there was no place upon earth that he did not bestow his worship of Allah. But Iblis had free will. Allah created Adam from clay and water and breathed his spirit into him. Adam came alive. The angels asked allah "why are you creating humans when they will spread evil upon the earth". Allah replied "I know and you know not". He ordered the angels to bow down to Adam, and they all bowed down except for iblis who was full of pride and arrogance. Allah asked him why he had disobeyed. He replied that he was better because he was made out of fire. Then Allah condemned him to hell where he would reside for all eternity. Then he asked Allah to be spared until the day of judgement. Allah allowed him, by allowing him allah showed him mercy.

Allah forgives if you ask. But if you are not a muslim you will not be forgiven and shall spend eternity in hell. But a muslim will be forgiven even if he does not ask for repentance.

What you are thinking is complete;y stupid and you should read the quran. http://islamicthinkers.com/welcome/?cat=77 http://quran.com.

By selling yourself to the devil you have associated another with Allah and if you die upon this you will burn in eternity forever.

My god is not Jesus Christ. My god is Allah almighty. My god does not die. My god is not mortal. My god does not sacrifice himself for me

Your god just same as Christcuck god but not a cuck.

goats_flora.jpg

If you really that triggered, have a hot halal goat instead!

Edited by lizard noob

Possibly because most people grow out of stuff like satanism by the time they're 28 and have proper jobs instead of slumming it as bar staff or music shop clerks.

For the most part, yeah.

A few exceptions, but- yeah.

Your absolutism is noted, again.

Good thing I do not believe in absolutes when it comes to religious practices. The moment someone says they spiritually have the correct answer or truth, eyes roll.

• Upvote 2

Your god just same as Christcuck god but not a cuck.

goats_flora.jpg

If you really that triggered, have a hot halal goat instead!

my grandad has a herd of goats and we used to kill two a week back in Africa

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

I did not say God was good or bad, nor did I say I was Christian. tbh I really do not know what to believe. I don't get your point.

The simplest belief if you want to be a "good person" is to be just that, religion is completely unnecessary in that. If there is a god and he condemns you for not joining the correct club then who cares for a god who judges good people to hell for not having a membership card in his corrupt temples. That doesn't mean you can't believe in god, you can of course, many agnostics do for example but see god as unknowable for a human being. 

• Upvote 2

The human mind can not comprehend what it does not see which is why we can't perceive a higher bieng or heaven and hell.

We can't perceive eternity and time and we try to associate them with what we have, Time is not a dimension

We can measure time but we cannot stop time or manipulate it.

So where does time come from. If I said God you'd see me as primitive and stupid but the human brain is so limited we cannot comprehend that time is eternity or that there is an eternity.

>Mention of your grandpa

>Not mention of yourself

>Being Mudslime in africa

You know that Arab hate black people right?

He retired in africa.

us Arabs are not racially prejudiced and we are forbidden from big prideful 

We walked in god's presence before we took the fruit of knowledge of good and evil. Meaning we were innocent and had no morality and were perfect. But, you don't get that simple truth, so you read all that crap that follows. All the morals of all your religions are for people that can't do better than morals.

God is not good or evil, because good and evil are subjective ideas created by man. They don't exist in the universe outside our constructs.

Can't tell if RP, trolling or serious.

Hope it's RP. 

I'm serious.

He who has an atoms weight of pride in his heart will not enter Jannah

us Arabs are not racially prejudiced and we are forbidden from big prideful 

But your pal, ISIS are not. Not on black but on white people.

Still can't trust on your kind thought. Even thought you or your grandpa are good person or not

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Cologne_Sexual_Attacks

Edited by lizard noob

I'm serious.

He who has an atoms weight of pride in his heart will not enter Jannah

Wait a second....so you're saying that a proper Muslim takes no pride in anything?  No pride when they get married, no pride when they accomplish something of personal nature, like achieving something good at their job, no pride in a family members accomplishments, no pride in setting off a bomb blast in a park filled with Christian families celebrating Easter in the Pakistani city of Lahore killed 72 people and wounded hundreds more.  GTFO!!!!!

Edited by Sailor Jerry

X4EfkAB.png

But your pal, ISIS are not. Not on black but on white people.

Still can't trust on your kind thought. Even thought you or your grandpa are good person or not

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Cologne_Sexual_Attacks

Those women should have been with a husband, brother, father or even a boyfriend to prevent this.

Those asylum seekers were traitors who left their country to assad and his pigs instead of fighting for their property

Wait a second....so you're saying that a proper Muslim takes no pride in anything?  No pride when they get married, no pride when they accomplish something of personal nature, like achieving something good at their job, no pride in a family members accomplishments, no pride in setting off a bomb blast in a park filled with Christian families celebrating Easter in the Pakistani city of Lahore killed 72 people and wounded hundreds more.  GTFO!!!!!

Pride as in thinking they are superior than anyone

Those women should have been with a husband, brother, father or even a boyfriend to prevent this.

Why blame the victims? Why couldn't their attackers just simply control themselves like civilized people?

Edited by Sasquatch
  • Upvote 1

Why blame the victims? Why couldn't their attackers just simply control themselves like civilized people?

civilised people? they are traitors who abandoned their wives, sisters and mothers for their own personal gains. They abandon their people then their people should abandon them.

the victim most of the time should take some blame.

eg.

I'm walking down an alleyway which i know there are frequent muggings. I get mugged. Firstly if i was clever i would not haver gone down the alleyway. Second time i go down there and i get mugged again. the first time would've meant i would never go down there again but because of my stupidity i was mugged there twice

I think he's referring to the females.

the uncivilised are the rapists and the fools the females

the uncivilised are the rapists and the fools the females

Fools for getting unsolicited groping? I don't follow. Calling them fools implies that they are somehow partially at fault for what happened, which absolutely can't be. They did not solicit these acts, or goad anyone into doing them.

I'm walking down an alleyway which i know there are frequent muggings. I get mugged. Firstly if i was clever i would not haver gone down the alleyway. Second time i go down there and i get mugged again. the first time would've meant i would never go down there again but because of my stupidity i was mugged there twice

These women weren't even in some dark seedy alleyway. In Cologne, for example, the assaults took place in and around the central train station. What you are essentially saying is that these women should have known better then to go outside alone, because that's inviting rape. That is a sick and twisted worldview.

Edited by Sasquatch
  • Upvote 2

Fools for getting unsolicited groping? I don't follow. Calling them fools implies that they are somehow partially at fault for what happened, which absolutely can't be. They did not solicit these acts, or goad anyone into doing them.

These women weren't even in some dark seedy alleyway. In Cologne, for example, the assaults took place in and around the central train station. What you are essentially saying is that these women should have known better then to go outside alone, because that's inviting rape. That is a sick and twisted worldview.

they shouldn't have been out alone 

they shouldn't have been out alone 

Why shouldn't they have? Is it because the very thought of a women, alone, and vulnerable is simply too much for those men to handle? If that's the case the fault lies, again, with the men for their own disjointed views on women, sex, and consent. To say anything to the contrary is rape apologism.