The National Affairs Subfourm

K W Jackson

None of those rules are realistic in any way. I can see why sweden likes them though, it's good for losers.

If you are calling people losers, you are the one who is denying the truth about yourself.

#burn

Edited by Alexei Lysenko

Give this a try. Previous RPs have no set rules and military was very vague because the RP hosts didn't established the rules., so I am going to host RP with written rules and how to play it. If you have ideas, shoot me.

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11802-rp-world-map/

Edited by Stormrideron

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Give this a try. Previous RPs have no set rules and military was very vague because the RP hosts didn't established the rules., so I am going to host RP with written rules and how to play it. If you have ideas, shoot me.

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11802-rp-world-map/

If you're starting a new RP, you should have two threads—one Out-of-Character thread for rules, sign-ups and OOC discussion, then a second thread for the actual In-Character RP posts. This will keep it "clean" and more manageable for you. Edited by Tyro Leif

ScientificHumanism.png

But as of now, the forum is a mess. I hope it gets all cleaned up soon.

For now I'll see what happens with the current RP world, then whatever happens happens. :P

Edited by Chappie

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

If you're starting a new RP, you should have two threads—one Out-of-Character thread for rules, sign-ups and OOC discussion, then a second thread for the actual In-Character RP posts. This will keep it "clean" and more manageable for you.

Addendum to the above suggestion;

Roleplayers who make a specific post for a specific roleplaying part (In this case, the two currently existing models being Stormrideon's and Moreau's) should tag their thread, to make it easily identifiable for people to see within which universe that post belongs.

Example;

[sRP] Country Declares War!

So that people who don't participate in Stormrideon's roleplay model don't waste their time browsing through a thread and then making posts in it without actually having any idea about the [sRP] model.

(Does any of this make sense? I thought it was a good suggestion.)

Edited by Sintiya

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11808-national-affairs-roleplaying-guidelines/ 

This was posted by our pal Sheepy. Congratulations. We made a difference.

• Upvote 3

Not true, and if it's not fun for you... maybe it's because you are not playing along. :P

I played along for a while amd gave up because of you too now im a big invincible empire in space with a galactic empire bigger than 5 milkyway sized galaxies. So yeah i think your rp is done, dumb, and reaks of the need for change.

The Caledonian Empire--In Space