The National Affairs Subfourm

K W Jackson

This is going to be a short post

This subfourm is broken, we have 2 people controlling so much land that it's ridiculous, and when we call them out they deny that it is reasonable and make a bull answer, and logical people throwing unconon like its a snowball fight.

can we please just have a system restart or something (this is just for roleplayers to make things fair for future roleplayers and present ones)

Edited by G Wilson

For Meripez!

While I agree that Britannia, Arabia, and the Brittish Empire are way to big, I also think that some of the smaller nations IE - Chernigov, Khevin, Ryas, etc etc... should be allowed to carry over with little change.

While I agree that Britannia, Arabia, and the Brittish Empire are way to big, I also think that some of the smaller nations IE - Chernigov, Khevin, Ryas, etc etc... should be allowed to carry over with little change.

ya that makes seince

also to avoid being a hypocrite if this happens i will conceded Africa and become a nations of 2 islands focusing on economic output

For Meripez!

ya that makes seince

also to avoid being a hypocrite if this happens i will conceded Africa and become a nations of 2 islands focusing on economic output

Why not the Canary Islands?

Edited by Alexei Lysenko

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

luFyS9S.png

plenty of unclaimed land, just not geographically near us because you took the connecting land 

2 people shouldn't  control more then half the world and say they can defend it when they have only 86,00 soldiers combine

For Meripez!

I think im fair

Im not war-mongering and im nice with land disputes (Alaska issue and TWC)

You can always: Ignore Abu Haddad and Moreau's claims ya know...

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

my land is reasonable. i have spent since december building it up and facing many wars over it.

I've been willing to expand and have done it thorough popular support and civilian militias

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

my land is reasonable. i have spent since december building it up and facing many wars over it.

I've been willing to expand and have done it thorough popular support and civilian militias

at max if you use every citizen as a soldier you would have 988170 soldiers and in the straight line i talk about in an other post you would have 80 soldeirs per Kilometer not counting the many miles of other land you "control"

face it, it isn't reasonable

For Meripez!

If everyone in America decided tomorrow that America did not exist.... America would cease to exist. Period.

Nation states/Caliphates exist simply because people believe they exist and they only cease to exist once people stop believing they do.

Having said this: The Brittish Empire and Arabia run the most sophisticated propaganda networks known to man! Our immense resources are devoted not to the military, but into instilling the ideas of nationhood firmly into the minds of our peoples! This is the secret to our success and we hope that one day your nations too can also prosper as we have.

Regards

Moreau, Brittish Empire.

• Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I do agree. You can't just successfully take over South Africa, Half of Africa a third of Europe and a third of Asia with only 80 000 soldiers you know. There's no goddamn realism in that. I might as well over the whole goddamn world with my 105 000 soldeirs

• Upvote 3
pwzK3cd8SS65e9vYtF-QIQ.png

If everyone in America decided tomorrow that America did not exist.... America would cease to exist. Period.

Nation states/Caliphates exist simply because people believe they exist and they only cease to exist once people stop believing they do.

Having said this: The Brittish Empire and Arabia run the most sophisticated propaganda networks known to man! Our immense resources are devoted not to the military, but into instilling the ideas of nationhood firmly into the minds of our peoples! This is the secret to our success and we hope that one day your nations too can also prosper as we have.

Regards

Moreau, Brittish Empire.

se they make things that make unrealistic claims and defend them with crap

For Meripez!

It is somewhat difficult to be realistic when nations here have small militaries compared to rl ones. RP is usually done to make up for that. In that case, the problem ends up being that the world is just too small. The map would make more sense if each nation on it was an alliance instead.

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

So why not just create 2 or more alliances.

Each alliance holds a set amount of land

Each alliance's land is divided among the leaders in that alliance

Each leader governs land that is close to allies and far/close to enemies

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

So why not just create 2 or more alliances.

Each alliance holds a set amount of land

Each alliance's land is divided among the leaders in that alliance

Each leader governs land that is close to allies and far/close to enemies

But that means that there will be no neutral nations

For Meripez!

Until this issue gets resolved, i might as well drop my attention away from here for some time :/

IYT09l4.png

I say we have a limit on how much land a nation can have and how much they can invade at a time. So you can't take over goddamn South America and half of Africa in one post.

We had control over that territory for a very long time and the post we made was simply FYI.

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

We had control over that territory for a very long time and the post we made was simply FYI.

You have no special rights, so you need to have proof of that and not just spout out nonsense, like everyone else.

Edited by Zafrizackery
pwzK3cd8SS65e9vYtF-QIQ.png

You have no special rights, so you need to have proof of that and not just spout out nonsense, like everyone else.

You, sir, don't get to make the rules :P

You preside over the rape capital of the world... you're not the RP moderator.

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg