The National Affairs Subfourm

K W Jackson

If you really think about it

We would crush Moreau and Abu if we attacked in-game

Edited by Lelouch Vi Britannia

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

I would but Moreau is backed by Rose, and so is Abu

If i could.....Great Arabian War 2.0

2k deaths me 15k deaths Abu

Message rose...and ill be the first

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

If you really think about it

We would crush Moreau and Abu if we attacked in-game

I can get 12,500 tanks, 150,000 soldiers, and 900 planes at the drop of a hat (more after i develop my 11th city). :P

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Oh dear. Want an MDOAP?

Oh dear. Want an MDOAP?

Lets do it

Tag along everyone who hates these two and lets rock their world (In the deadly way)

IYT09l4.png

Chances are our two alliances will be on the opposite sides of the next global war and may even be at war.

We will see if you have the balls to up-declare on me then :)

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Also remember, I have a goddamn nuke and can also militarize as well

I will do more damage to you than your nuke will do to me. I can eat as many as you can throw, all day everyday :)

Also don't forget Ibrahim would be involved in this RP In-Game war and not just Abu Haddad. :P

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

What is the topic?

Alright! This escalated quickly.. before the mods come in to kill you all, i'd say go back on topic. 

IYT09l4.png

What is the topic?

I lost track because of how fast this thread went downhill. something about nations owning half the world.. yadda yadda.. Before you guys rip each other new ones. I think you guys should discuss why this thread was opened in the first place.

Alright! This escalated quickly.. before the mods come in to kill you all, i'd say go back on topic. 

Noted, this is a plan that I have been developing on.

- New players are free to choose their own land to start off but the amount of space has to be limited. This sure fairness and not OPness. Examples of countries like this are Serbia and Albania ( sorry I kinda forgot their real names )

- Players are also free to expand their countries through invasion posts and whatnot. However, the amount of land that they take should be limited and shouldn't be the size of continents and large countries, which was what Abu Haddad and Moreau did.

- Players should not be allowed to take any country without actual proof or documentation, like what Moreau did.

If this plan gets approved by a Moderator or even Sheepy himself, it'll be enforced as well, by a Mod maybe, to ensure that these rules would not be broken, therefore giving all players, regardless of experience, and opportunity to have fun and RP together :)

Edited by Zafrizackery
  • Upvote 2
pwzK3cd8SS65e9vYtF-QIQ.png

Noted, this is a plan that I have been developing on.

- New players are free to choose their own land to start off but the amount of space has to be limited. This sure fairness and not OPness. Examples of countries like this are Serbia and Albania ( sorry I kinda forgot their real names )

- Players are also free to expand their countries through invasion posts and whatnot. However, the amount of land that they take should be limited and shouldn't be the size of continents and large countries, which was what Abu Haddad and Moreau did.

- Players should not be allowed to take any country without actual proof or documentation, like what Moreau did.

If this plan gets approved by a Moderator or even Sheepy himself, it'll be enforced as well, by a Mod maybe, to ensure that these rules would not be broken, therefore giving all players, regardless of experience, and opportunity to have fun and RP together :)

* - If a player agrees to peace and then deletes his post, while the person he was talking to was online and got a screenshot, the Peace treaty exists. I am looking at you, Moreau...

• Upvote 1

* - If a player agrees to peace and then deletes his post, while the person he was talking to was online and got a screenshot, the Peace treaty exists. I am looking at you, Moreau...

Which is why photographic proof is so handy in these situations.

No things are fine as they are:

All ungoverned spaces are basically up for grabs and territory controlled by other players can only be won in a war.

Simple, fair, and straight forward.

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I will do more damage to you than your nuke will do to me. I can eat as many as you can throw, all day everyday :)

Also don't forget Ibrahim would be involved in this RP In-Game war and not just Abu Haddad. :P

Iron Dome doesn't eat nukes, btw.

• Upvote 1

Lord of Holdengrove

No things are fine as they are:

All ungoverned spaces are basically up for grabs and territory controlled by other players can only be won in a war.

Simple, fair, and straight forward.

You're just disagreeing because it benefits just about everyone but you and Abu :P