Changed the wrong name

Ole

OMhtbdP.png

• Upvote 5

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

erm its still wrong, just a new wrong :P 

Should be 

Leader: Ole

Nation: Viken or Rennar Highlands either works 

Edited by Ole
  • Upvote 1

Ole2.png

Because Viken is the name of a place, specifically the costal area from Telemark to Østfold via Oslo. And Ole is an old viking name for a male, meaning forefather or founder. 

thus a nation cant be named Ole and person cant be named Viken as its stupid. 

Ole2.png

Because Viken is the name of a place, specifically the costal area from Telemark to Østfold via Oslo. And Ole is an old viking name for a male, meaning forefather or founder. 

thus a nation cant be named Ole and person cant be named Viken as its stupid. 

Are you saying someone couldn't be named President America of the nation John Smith? 

• Upvote 3

Alright....this forum/thread is restricted to certain posts - checkout the rules below to see.

When replying to a post

• Unless you are posting specific evidence as it relates to the technical support report or providing positive feedback and/or assistance on the report DO NOT post in a technical support thread.
  • Posts that are intended to disrupt a discussion rather than actually contribute to it will be considered trolling/derailing and will result in disciplinary actions.

FYenMRUx3LGy4.gif

Edited by Four
Schooled by the Community

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC

Alright....this is a Non-Discussion Forum, which would make this a Non-Discussion Thread, which means that unless you're the OP/Admin/Mod you're not allowed to discuss - hence Non-Discussion. This is a verbal warn for the thread, further discussion will result in separate warns to your accounts. 

I think NDF is different from:

When replying to a post

• Unless you are posting specific evidence as it relates to the technical support report or providing positive feedback and/or assistance on the report DO NOT post in a technical support thread.
  • Posts that are intended to disrupt a discussion rather than actually contribute to it will be considered trolling/derailing and will result in disciplinary actions.

No disrespect, just sayin. o/

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 1

When replying to a post

giphy.gif

When replying to a post

You are actually right Max. I do apologize for saying NDF over "restricted posting" I am used to the constant NDF posts in the NDF forums. 

Thank You. 

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC

Thank you very much Sheepy,  and to Avruch and LordRahl2(why 2? is there anouther LordRahl somewere???) im saying its stupid and wrong not impossible, im sure you would agree? 

Ole2.png

Thank you very much Sheepy, and to Avruch and LordRahl2(why 2? is there anouther LordRahl somewere???) im saying its stupid and wrong not impossible, im sure you would agree?

My first account in the summer of 08 that was eborn in Estonia where there was no hospital.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Was LordRahl2 born in /v/akistan or US?

The US.  There was a call for help with the US invaded (Emerik was president) although I was a month or so late because of real life.

-signature removed for rules violation-